'and do you do like the stuff to make babies'

I'm so excited for the next 2 tour dates. We're going to Ireland! My mums side of the family live over here.

I haven't seen my family in around a year. Brad asked me if I wanted to go and see them as they had a day off before the Dublin show them a day off between the Dublin and Belfast show.

I have some family who live just outside of Dublin and the rest is in Belfast. So I text them seeing if they were free to meet up today and they said yes.

We arrived in Dublin at around 11AM. We went straight to the hotel and checked in. I had told Brad that I was going to meet up with some of my family and he said he'd love to come with me.

Once we got into our hotel room we changed from our travel clothes. Brad changed into black skinny jeans and the pink Stussy jumper/top I bought him for his birthday and his black vans.

I changed into black jeans with a few rips in them and a red off the shoulder top with a black halter neck bralette and finished it off with white converse.

I straightened my hair and done my makeup. As I was finishing off my makeup Brad came behind me. 'Can I have a kiss before you put that stuff on.' He said pointing to the lipstick in my hand.

I pretended to think about it before going to put the lipstick on. 'Hey!' He whined. I turned to him and gave him and kiss. 'Time for the lipstick.' I smirked as I smeared the product over my lips.

We left our hotel and walked to the train station seeing as it was close. We were only on the train for about 30 minutes as it wasn't too far out of Dublin.

We made our way to the restaurant where we were meeting my family. 'Oh and Brad, my little cousin Aoife is a huge fan of yours and she doesn't know about me and you yet so yeah. I knew she loved this band but I didn't know you were in it.' I laughed.

He nodded and smiled, taking my hand as we made our way in. I instantly spotted my nan and grandad. I walked quickly towards them, my hand still locked with Brad's.

They both spotted us and bounced out of their seats. 'Oh my Eloise darling!' My nan almost cried as I chuckled and hugged her.

Once she let go my grandad pulled me into a hug. 'How have you been?' He asked. 'Good, how about you?' I replied. 'Yeah we're still alive.' He joked, I lightly punched his arm. 

'So who's this handsome fella?' She cooed at Brad. He had the biggest grin plastered across his face. Of course he'd love the attention. 'Nan, grandad, this is my boyfriend Brad. Brad this is my nan Siobhan and my grandad Paddy.' I introduced them.

'It's lovely to meet you.' He said hugging my nan and doing a handshake with my grandad. 'Now I hope you've been taking great care of my Eloise.' My nan questioned. 'I have, don't you worry about it.' Brad answered, slinging his arm around my shoulders.

We walked closer to the table to find my 3 cousins. They all live with our grandparents since their parents died. My grandparents are originally from Belfast and lived there up until about 13 years ago.

Tomás and Saoirse are the oldest, they're twins and they're 17. Then there's Aoife, she's 6.

She was only 3 when her parents passed, it's sad that she never got to experience everything with them, but my family work to make sure she has the best life, all 3 of them.

'Ellie!' Aoife shouted running and jumping on me. 'Hey Aoif, I missed you.' I said hugging her. She was about to speak to me when she looked up and seen Brad.

She looked shocked, I had to laugh. 'Aoif I want you to meet Brad, my boyfriend.' I said waiting for her reaction. She put her arms out to him, smiling.

He of course opened his arms and lifted her from me. 'Hi how are you?' He said making her smile grow. 'I'm really good. I love your music.' She grinned. 'Yeah? Are you coming to the show tomorrow?' He asked.

'Yes! My brother and sister are bringing me.' She giggled pointing to them. 'Well how about I see if you can come backstage and meet the rest of the boys?' He said waiting for her reaction. 'Oh my God no way! Thank you so so much.' She exclaimed kissing his cheek making him laugh.

Eventually Aoife left Brad alone and he introduced himself to Tomás and Saoirse. We all sat around a circle table in a booth.

I sat beside my Saoirse then Brad on my right side, Aoife sat beside Brad and chatted away to him, Tomás sat beside Aoife then my nan and grandad.

They all seemed to adore Brad so far. And they'd probably only grow to love him more.

Brad also invited my nan and grandad to watch his show, I found it so sweet how he was inviting my family and letting Aoife meet the rest of the boys.

My nan was over the moon and couldn't wait to see Brad preform. I looked over to see Brad showing Aoife photos on his phone as she asked him where he had been in the world.

She then tapped Tomás showing him whatever Brad had previously been showing her. Brad turned and smiled at me. I leaned it and gently kissed him, smiling into the kiss.

'Eww do you always kiss?' Aoife asked in disgust. The whole table laughed and Brad teased, 'Yeah all the time, she can't keep her lips off of me.' Aoife looked at me in shock.

'And do you do like the stuff to make babies?' And with that, it was enough to set the table off into a roar of laughter.