'who's this bradley fella'

After my mum and sister tortured me yesterday over me and Brad they let me leave to get ready. Our extended family started to arrived for our little get together we had on Boxing Day.

There was my nan, my grandad, my 2 aunts and 3 uncles along with there children. We had done food, it was almost like a buffet in our kitchen and we all sat down and had our dinner. We brought out an extra table and chairs whilst the children went into the living room with their dinner. We all talked and laughed, catching up as we all hadn't been together in a long time.

Everyone was getting a bit tipsy, by now it was 11:45PM. I decided to post a photo of me and some of my cousins on Instagram.

eloisesmith

The coolest of the Smith fam🤙🏼📍@ellasmith @sarahsmith @johnsmith @alexsmith @tomsmith763 likes18 comments@ellasmith; 2 kwl for skool @sarahsmith; Gucci gang@johnsmith; @ellasmith you did not just-@alexsmith; @sarahsmith be gone

📍@ellasmith @sarahsmith @johnsmith @alexsmith @tomsmith
763 likes
18 comments
@ellasmith; 2 kwl for skool
@sarahsmith; Gucci gang
@johnsmith; @ellasmith you did not just-
@alexsmith; @sarahsmith be gone.
@tomsmith; @johnsmith @alexsmith we don't claim them.
@bradleywillsimpson; Hope you're having a good time x
@eloisesmith; Thank you, hope you are too x
@sophiamac; ^Get stuck in Eloise!!
@lunaoconnor; ^Brad remember what we told ya!
@eloisesmith; Oh my, give it a break! @sophiamac @lunaoconnor

My cousins had seen the girls and Brad commenting under my post meaning they are going to bombard me with questions. All the cousins had sat in the spare living room whilst the parents were in the living room.

'So Eloise who's this Bradley fella? Ey.' My older cousin John asked. He was quite over protective over off of us. 'He's just a frien-' I was cut off by my brother. 'Yeah a friend who she kisses.' My brother said in a duh tone. Thanks Lucas. 'So he's your boyfriend?' Alex the oldest cousin butted in.

'No he's not!' I let out a frustrated sigh. 'No listen up boys, you can tell they both want to be more than friends but they both won't ask. Simple.' Nicola said. 'It's not like that! We are just friends!' I said raising my voice. 'Yeah friends with benefits.' Nicole and Lucas sniggered.

We've always been close to Alex and John since me, Nicola and them are around the same age. I'm 19, Alex is 20, Nicola just turned 23 and John is turning 24. We were raised as practically all brothers and sisters, we share everything with each other. Well most stuff.

I knew if I said anything about Brad they would tease me. Alex hadn't seen the comments under my post as his phone died and he just charged it. 'No way, Bradley Simpson?' He said in surprise. 'Am yeah...' I said unsure of what he meant by that. 'He's one of my best mates! Wait, you're the girl he met in London?' He said piecing it all together. 'No way! And yeah, how'd you know?' I asked curiously.

'He had told me what happened and how much- ah h-he enjoyed his time there!' He stutters half way through. 'Alex tell me, I know you're lying. You're a shit liar.' I said now annoyed. 'I honestly don't think it's my place to say Eloise, although it's good. Maybe tell him what you're feeling.. maybe it could help?' He said a smile playing on his face.

We put music on and sang along to karaoke, any song that came on. Me and my cousins had decided to walk to the shop that was about a 15 minute walk from my house to get some chocolate and crisps as we were going to watch a show together in the spare living room again.

It had gone 12:30AM and my family were started to leave. I said goodbye and crawled into bed seeing as I was meeting Brad before 11AM to head to the gym.