'you've been a bad girl'

After we went round many shops looking for clothes we eventually had enough. We got back to my house at around 5PM, 3 hours before Brad was picking me up.

Both girls insisted on staying to help me get ready, I don't know why but I agreed. I threw my hair in a messy bun and went for a quick shower only washing my body as I washed my hair the night before. When I was in the shower I shaved my legs and lady bits along with my arm pits.

Once I got out I dried my hair and applied moisturiser and brushed my teeth. I then went into my room with my towel wrapped around me, there the girls sat gossiping on the bed. When they seen me they grabbed my outfit and pushed me back into the bathroom. Love my friends.

I wore my new underwear I got, along with a red denim skirt, a black lacy body suit and a black belt. To finish it off I wore my black heels, although there wasn't much heel. I was still small seeing as I am only 5'2. I walked out of the bathroom again to be met with the girls, yet again. They sat me down at my makeup table, Luna re-curling my hair and Sophia doing my makeup, although I told Sophia to keep my makeup quite natural and not cakey.

As soon as I was ready the girls ordered me to stand and get a photo. Yes they're that obsessed with me. I grabbed a small black clutch bag with a chain attached to it and smiled for their phones.

Soon after there was a knock on the door. Before I could even get it both girls bolted down and led Brad into the living room, telling me to stand outside. God only knows what they would say to him.

3 painfully long minutes later Brad reappeared chuckling, both girls smiling behind him. 'Right lady and gent, time for your photo together!' Luna screamed. I rolled my eyes at their childishness. I took in Brad's outfit of his grey trousers and black top along with his long black coat.

I grabbed my coat and me and Brad both smiled for the photo, he squeezed my bum making us both look and laugh at each other. *cluck* I looked at Luna, more like glared as she continued to take photos.

Eventually me and Brad made it out of the house alive and into his car. 'You know you've got really caring and supportive friends.' He said. 'Yeah I do. What made you say that?' I asked curiously. 'Well when they dragged me into the living room they gave me a talk. About how not to break your heart, treat you like you deserve to be treated. And if not that they'd break my legs and cut off my penis. Also they gave me this...' He chuckled as he put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a condom.

'I'm so sorry for them.' I shook my head embarrassed, also giggling. 'It's aright, might come in handy.' He smirked at me to which I slapped his arm. We sat in a comfortable silence listening to the radio, Brad tapping his fingers on the steering wheel along to the beat of the song.

Girlies

Sophia- Have fun Eloise.. although not too much.
Luna- Yeah, we gave Brad a little present. So please be safe.
Me- I'm going to kill the both of you. Also I hope you've left my house.
Sophia- Ohhh why you so bothered?
Luna- Yes we've left.. don't want to be disturbed later.
Me- Oh my god. I'm away. Goodbye.

We pulled up at the bar Brad had chosen. The sign read Simpson's Gin Bar. 'You don't own this bar do you?' I asked Brad. 'Ah yeah it's me and my families.' He said, sounding unsure. 'No way! I love it here, me and the girls came last month.' I said excitingly. 'Ah really? How come I never seen you here?' He asked as we walked inside. 'We sat in the corner, Luna's boyfriend would usually do the bar run.' He nodded his head.

We found a booth near the back, him waving and nodding at people who he obviously knew. As we sat, a man and woman approached us. 'Hello love.' The woman said, hugging Brad. 'Alright son!' The man said, copying the woman's actions. 'Bradley are you not going to introduce us to the pretty girl?' The woman asked. 'Ah yeah mum and dad this is Eloise, Eloise this is my mum and dad.' I stood up and greeted them both. 'Hello Mr and Mrs Simpson.' I said politely. 'Oh no love just call us Anne-Marie, Anne for short and Derek.' His mother said.

After a while of talking to Brad's parents they left us to go back behind the bar, his dad bringing us 2 gin and tonics. We sat beside each other in the booth talking for about an hour until Brad's parents joined us again with a drink.

I decided to tease Brad a bit. I ran my foot up his leg under the table, he gave me a stern look as if to say stop whilst I sat sipping on my drink. As his parents were talking to each other Brad quickly whispered in my ear, 'So did you wear anything from the bag?' He asked biting his lip. I whispered back, 'You'll have to wait and see.'

With that his parents turned around and continued the conversation. He decided to get me back by placing his hand on my thigh, making his way up to my clit whilst keeping in conversation with his parents. He started to feel me through my underwear and I excused myself for the bathroom.

As I was getting out of the booth I sat down on Brad's lap, my bum rubbing his crotch. He let out a quite groaned and as I walked to the toilet I turned around to see him staring at my bum.
On the way back from the toilet Brad didn't see me so he had no time to get out of the booth to avoid me teasing him. I done it again, putting more pressure feeling he was already starting to get hard. As I sat beside him I put my hand on his higher thigh, making my way up to his growing bulge, palming him though his tight trousers.

It was 10PM and Brad suddenly said, 'We're going to head home now, I'll see you when you both get home.' He smiled at his parents. 'Oh okay, well Eloise darling it was lovely to meet you, you can come round ours anytime. Maybe we can organise a dinner one night?' His mother said cheerfully. 'Yes Anne that would be lovely! I really enjoyed myself, thank you.' I said back his parents both said their goodbyes to us and we went outside to wait for our Uber.

As we were waiting Brad whispered, through gritted teeth in my ear, 'Eloise you've been a bad girl.'

A/N
Hello, so I'll be on holiday for around 2 weeks, I've a few chapters pre written so I'm not sure when I'll next update. I'll be back though!