'i just want you to love me again'

Brad's mum and dad we out of town for the weekend and they had asked us to watch Jesse. Of course we said yes. Brad asked me before he agreed, I don't know why I think it's the whole pregnancy thing.

It was Friday afternoon and Anne Marie and Derek were coming round soon to leave Jesse off. Tomorrow Sophia and Luna were coming round seeing as I hadn't seen Luna in around 4 months seeing as she was traveling the world. Con was also coming round to see Brad.

She was away for a few months then she was back for a week in town before she set off for another 4 months. She only got home this morning so she's recovering from her jet lag.

After this she'll not be back traveling for a while so me and Sophia will finally have our best friend back.

We decided to go grocery shopping since we'd be making lunch for everyone tomorrow. I threw on leggings and one of Brad's hoodies.

Brad was only out of the shower so his hair was fluffy and he had a hoodie and grey joggers on him. Damn he looks so cuddly.

'You ready to go?' He said walking from the kitchen eating an apple and in his other hand swinging his keys. 'Yep!' I shouted as I hurried off the sofa.

He chuckled at my attempt to get up fast and ended up giving me a hand up.

-

We arrived at Asda and got a trolley before heading in to do our shop. Brad gave me the trolley to push so I could lean on it.

We found ourselves walking towards the baby section. Brad picking up a little newborn outfit. It was a neutral coloured outfit with a little fluffy bear on the top.

I looked at Brad to see him smiling at me, the smile he gives when he really wants something. I laughed him at him, 'Go on then.' I chuckled as he fist bumped the air, throwing the outfit in.

We walked about Asda looking at all the different isles. We got crackers, cheese etc for Luna, Sophia and Con coming tomorrow. Along with stuff to cook a dinner.

As we were walking along, me pushing the trolley and Brad behind me. He came closer to me with his front against my back and his arms around me.

'Brad stop being clingy!' I whined. Brad sighed and let go of me and walked ahead. I could see it in his eyes and expression that he was hurt by my words.

'Brad babe.' I said as I walked up to him. 'I'm-' I started but he interrupted me. 'No El I'm sorry I was too clingy, sorry for trying to show you I love you.' He snapped before taking off, leaving me to finish the shop.

I quickly got the rest of the products and rushed out to the car, hoping to find Brad. But he wasn't there.

I packed the groceries in the car before getting in the drivers seat and ringing him.  After a few rings he hung up.

I gave up ringing him and began to text him.

Brad where are you?
Seen
I'm sorry for snapping
Seen
Please come back
Seen

I let out a frustrated sigh and drove back to the house hoping to find him there. As I walked into the house it was silent. 'Brad!' I shouted walking through the house.

I checked the whole of downstairs and he wasn't there. I made my way upstairs to look, that's when my phone buzzed.

Anne Marie- I know you're concerned but Brad is at our house xx

Me- Thank you, tell him to ring me xx

Anne Marie- I'll try and talk to him love xx

I sighed and walked to me and Brad's room, I already smelt of him as I was wearing his hoodie.

If I'm going to be honest, I don't like being alone whilst I'm pregnant. I'm just afraid incase something happens and I'm useless and it affects the baby.

-

It was about 5 hours later and I had just been sat on the sofa watching Netflix. I still hadn't heard from Brad but at least I knew he was at his parents house.

My phone was charging beside me and I got a text.

Anne Marie- Hi Eloise, Brad has told me he is going to stay here with Jesse whilst we're away xx

I can't believe he took my comment so offensively. I didn't mean anything by it, right now I'm missing his clingy self.

I decided just to go to bed seeing as there would be nobody calling tonight. I locked the door and turned everything off before making my way towards our empty bed.

-

I was awoken by my phone ringing, I checked the time to see it was almost 3AM. It was Con calling, something must be wrong.

(Italics- Eloise) (Bold- Con)

'Hey Con is everything okay?'
'Ah not really, Brad's here and well he's a mess.'
'I'll be over soon. Bye.'

I hung up with a sigh, I was still wearing Brad's hoodie but I was in my underwear so I threw on a pair of joggers.

I threw on sliders and went down the stairs, grabbing the car keys and leaving the house.

The air was cold, the night was pitch black. Right now I'd rather be cuddled up with Brad in bed rather than having to go and pick up a completely wasted Brad.

As I got to Con's place I seen a light on in the living room. I climbed out of the car and went towards the door, I walked in seeing as me and Con were like brother and sister.

As I entered I heard sobs coming from the living room. I lingered in the hall for a moment. 'Con she do- she doesn't love me anymore.' I heard Brad cry. My heart shattered at that moment.

I rushed into the living room to find Con sat on the sofa with Brad cuddled up to him, Con trying to comfort him.

Con looked to see me and stood up, moving away from Brad. He nodded at me before walking to the kitchen. I sat down beside Brad, replacing the space where Con had sat.

'Hey, hey baby look at me.' I said softly. He looked at me with his red puffy eyes, his curls were flopped over his curls.

'I'll give you anything you want. I just want you to love me again.'