'you are absolutely beautiful'

I had been out of hospital 2 days. Yesterday both me and Brad's parents and siblings came round and stayed for a few hours. Con and Sophia called in the evening as well as they were busting to meet Lily.

Today James and Kirstie, Tris and Ellie and Luna and Chelsea are coming round, along with Con and Sophia again.

We'd already been up a few hours, it was now 11:30AM and everyone was coming round at 1PM.

Brad had been amazing ever since I got out of hospital, like he had been through the pregnancy and even before.

He's really latched on to being a father well, I've never seen him so happy. He's constantly checking that we're both okay and covering us both in kisses and cuddles.

'Do you want to go up and get a bath?' He asked as he walked through the living room door. 'Hmmm a bath does sound nice.' I smiled at him.

'Well, I've already ran one so go on up and I'll watch Lily.' He said helping me up and kissing my lips.

Brad's POV

I walked over to Lily's basket, her eyes were open as she stared at the ceiling. 'Hello gorgeous girl.' I spoke to her in a baby voice.

I lifted her up, holding her in front of my face. 'God you're getting so big!'

My phone began ringing so I lifted my phone and took a seat in the sofa with Lily still in my arms.

It was a FaceTime from Nat. 'Hellooo.' She beamed through the phone.

'Well, how's it going?' I asked. 'All good, I see you have my beautiful niece there, the only reason I was calling.'

I smiled and looked down at Lily to see her staring up at me. 'Hey baby.' I said kissing her forehead causing her to smile.

I looked back to my phone to see both her and David admiring Lily.

'So how's Eloise?' Nat asked. 'Yeah she's doing really good, she's just away up for a bath now. All the boys and Luna are coming with their girlfriends so we're just chilling until then.'

She nodded before asking, 'I think mum and dad were looking to call round tomorrow as well as me and David.'

'Yeah that's not a bother just give me a text before.' I replied.

We finished up our conversation before I made my way up to the bathroom to check on Eloise.

As I walked into our room I found her in her underwear, staring at herself in the mirror with a frown, poking at her stomach.

'What's wrong?' I asked her. She sighed before answering, 'It's just- I'm just- I feel disgusting in my body.'

A tear slipped down her face, my heart shattered knowing that she wasn't happy with herself.

'El baby, sit down.' I said guiding her to sit on the bed.

'You are absolutely beautiful, both inside and out. You look amazing and always have done. Remember you're only after having our daughter.' I spoke as I tore my eyes from Eloise to Lily who stared at her mother.

I handed Lily to Eloise as she cuddled her. 'I just guess I'm overwhelmed and yeah.' She whispered.

'Well you have nothing to worry about because you are amazing. Now, do you want to start getting ready?' I asked to which she nodded.

Eloise's POV

It was now 12:45PM and Luna and Chels had just arrived. After earlier I feel so much more better.

I'm so grateful to have found Brad, he's completely changed my life for the better. I can't believe we now have our little family.

I watched as he lifted Lily and handed her to Luna. He smiled as he watched then gush over her before he turned to me.

He caught me staring which caused him to smile even more, his eyes crinkling.

He made his way over to me. He lifted me from the sofa and began to spin me before putting me back on the floor and kissing me causing me to let out a whale of laugher.

Then the front door opened. 4 familiar faces walked in, James and Tristan followed by Kirstie and Ellie.

They all congratulated me and Brad before they all held Lily.

-

They'd all been here a while now and were going to leave soon.

Luna and Chels offered to take a photo of all of us seeing as it was some of mine and Brad's closes friends.

Me and Brad sat in the middle of the sofa with Lily. Beside Brad was Con, James and Tris then beside me was Sophia, Kirstie and Ellie.

Brad held Lily close to us. I looked and smiled to see him already looking and smiling as me. As if on cue, we heard the photo being taken.

-

Everyone has left and now me and Brad were lying in bed. I was feeding Lily her bottle, her almost sleeping whilst chugging on the bottle.

Brad lay beside us, one hand playing with my hair and the other holding his phone as we scrolled down his Instagram feed.

He then got a notification saying that Chels had mentioned him in a story, my phone also going off at the same time.

He clicked on the notification and a video of me and Brad appeared.

It was from earlier when Brad spun me around and put me back on the floor, pecking my lips.

A smile spread onto my face as I watched the video, him also doing the same.

She tagged us and captioned it 'my fave couple' making us chuckle. 'Text her and ask if she can send you it.' I told him as he done so.

He locked his phone before turning to me, 'I love you.' He smiled as he focused his eyes on me.

'And I love you too.' I laughed. I got out of bed to wind Lily and put her in her cot.

Once I crawled back in to bed Brad's arms were instantly wrapped around me, pulling me close to him.

'Me, you, Lucas and his girlfriend are going to a little house in Manchester in 3 weeks. I've already text Lucas and organised it with him.' He told me causing me to smile.

I remember the time we went to Manchester before we were official. The drama that came with that trip and how it made us closer.

After small talk, I soon fell asleep in Brad's arms, his soft humming present in my ear providing me with comfort.