'stop walking around naked its not good for my hormones'

Around 3 months later
Me and Brad were sat in bed. I was lying under the sheets as Brad sat crossed legged on then bottom of the bed.

He has his guitar in his hands and was strumming cords on his guitar. He began to play Latched by Sam Smith.

As I was listening to Brad I put my hands on my bump. Suddenly I felt something. Then another.

'Brad quick I think the baby's kicking!' He put his guitar on the floor and made his way up the bed towards me.

I rolled my top up as we both placed our hand on the bump. I sighed as we felt nothing and Brad went back to playing his guitar and singing.

As soon as Brad's voice filled the room the baby began to kick again. 'Brad it's happening again!' He placed his hand on my stomach and there was nothing again.

'Sing.' I told him. He looked confused but did as I said. As Brad's voice filled the room again the baby began to kick.

I looked to Brad to find him with teary eyes and the biggest smile. 'I love you so much.' He mumbled. 'I love our little pea and we haven't even met it yet.'

I haven't seen him be this emotional in ages. This baby is going to be the most incredible thing to happen to me, other than meeting Brad.

-

I woke up the next morning feeling like shit. As I opened my eyes I felt the urge to be sick.

I got out of bed and ran to our bathroom, dropping onto my knees and being sick into the toilet.

I heard footsteps behind me. My hair was lifted back and a hand rubbed my back.

Once the vomiting stopped I sat on the floor with my back against the wall. 'I'll go and get you a glass of water.'

Not even a minute later Brad reappeared with a glass of water, 'Here you go.' He handed me it. I thanked him then drank it.

'I can't wait for this to end and just meet our little bub, I hate seeing you like this.' He said sweetly.

'Either can I. What do you think it'll be?' I asked curiously. 'If I'm being honest, I have a gut feeling it's going to be a girl. But as long as he or she is fit and healthy I'm happy.' He said, a smile playing on his lips.

God I could kiss him right now. The next thing I knew tears were building up in my eyes.

'Hey, hey what's wrong?' He asked concerned. He lifted me off the tiles and onto his lap.

'It's just the hormones.' I cried. 'I love you both so much.' I placed my hands on my stomach and my head on Brad's chest.

I felt him chuckle underneath me. 'Once this is all over we'll go back to you being hormonal for a week each month instead of a full nine months.' He joked as I hit his shoulder lightly.

-

Today we had to go out to buy the rest of the baby stuff. I was 6 months pregnant now, we had half of the stuff in already but we needed to get more.

We took a trip to Mother Care as we still need to get a pram, a bouncer, bottles etc. We didn't know the gender of the baby so we were just buying nurtural clothes.

Since it was our first baby together we wanted it to be a surprise. We both didn't care what gender it was, we were both so excited to have a family together.

As we pulled up at Mother Care we got out of the care and walked into the shop. Once we walked in the place was crowded with adorable baby stuff.

-

We carried the last of the stuff into the house, in saying we I mean Brad. He wouldn't let me carry anything.

We set it all in the living room and wow did we have a lot of stuff! Now we've got everything we needed I couldn't wait to get this baby out of me.

'Hey babe we have the scan tomorrow, remember?' Brad spoke from the kitchen. 'Shit! I forgot all about that.' I said as he chuckled. 'Well know you know.' He joked.

He continued to bring the stuff we had bought today upstairs. After he had finished he announced 'I'm going for a shower.' I hummed in reply and sat on the sofa.

-

It was about an hour later and Brad still hadn't came down from the shower and I needed to get one.

I made my way up the stairs to find Brad with his back to me, pulling up his boxers. I sighed, yes I was horny, yes I wanted to have sex. But no I couldn't.

'Brad can you please stop walking around naked. It's not good for my hormones.' I said as he turned around with a smirk plastered on his face.

'Sorry baby, I know I have that affect on you.' He winked. I screwed my face up and walked into our en suite.

'Brad!' I screamed. He came running in. 'What's wrong?' He panicked. 'You left the fucking bath water in again!' I shouted.

He looked at me strangely 'Sorry baby-' I cut him off by pushing him out of the en suite and locking the door.

-

I felt awful for shouting at Brad earlier. I stayed in the bath just over an hour. As I got out I found one of Brad's t-shirts hanging off of the radiator.

I dried myself before throwing it over my body. I unlock the bathroom door and walk into me and Brad's bedroom. The lights were off apart from a lamp at the side of my bed. I walked over to my drawers and got and pair of knickers, putting them on.

As I walked towards the bed I realised Brad was asleep. I got in beside him. He was facing my side of the bed. I lay down facing him, running my hands through his hair.

'I'm so sorry Brad.' I spoke softly, tears dropping slowly from my eyes. 'I don't mean to take my mood swings out on you.' I bawl.

I feel 2 arms pulling me into a hug. 'El baby don't worry. I know it's not your fault. Just think about in 3 months when we'll be holding our little pea, it will all be worth it. I promise.' He said before lightly kissing my lips.

'God I love you.' I sighed.

'And I love you too.' He smiled, my face mirroring his actions.

I reached over and turned my lamp off. I lay on my back as Brad lay on his side with his right arm around my back and his left hand on my stomach. 'Night.'