'stop talking and kiss me'

I ran into the off license, grabbing a bottle of red wine before paying and running back to the taxi.

Once we got home, Brad handed the driver a £20 note and told him to keep the change. We made our way up the path to our house.

We stopped at the door, the house key in my hand as I struggled to unlock the door.

Brad's lips were latched onto my neck, sucking hard and nibbling away as quiet moans left my lips.

Once I eventually got the door unlocked we both stumbled through the front door. Brad closed the door with his foot as he pushed me up against the wall.

His lips instantly attacked me, going from my lips to nipping harshly at my neck.

He tapped on my thighs signalling for me to jump. I jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist, pressing down hard on his hardened member.

'Let's go upstairs.' I whispered seductively in his ear. I kicked my shoes off as did he before he carried me to our bedroom.

He lay me down gently on the bed. He hovered over me, brushing a strand of hair from my face.

'You're so beautiful.' He whispered as his eyes traced over me. 'Simpson stop talking and kiss me.' I groaned making him chuckled.

'Eager.' He winked. I hit his arm before he eventually kissed me again. We began to undress each other until we were both left fully naked.

Brad's head dipped in between my thighs, kissing up my inner thighs before lightly flicking his tongue over my area.

'Brad!' I groaned. He chuckled sending vibrations through me. He began licking and sucking on my clit. His tongue exploring me.

My hands went straight to his hair tugging on his curls. 'Fuck.' I moaned. He pulled his head away and his his made their way back up my body again.

I flipped us over, him letting me take control. I grabbed his cock that had precum dripping from his tip already.

I licked along the vain popping out of his cock. I licked his length before kissing the tip, tasting his precum before taking him in my mouth.

He threw his head back, gripping the sheets. 'Right that's it.' He said before grabbing a condom and sliding it on before slamming into me.

-

We both lay trying to catch our breath, our naked bodies tangled together.

My head rested on Brad's chest which rose heavily. Once I regained my breath I lightly pecked his lips.

'I love you.' I cooed. 'I. Love. You. So. Much.' He said kissing all over my face and lips causing me to chuckle.

I closed my eyes just taking in how lucky I am to have found Brad and now to have a child with him, our own family.

'In the morning before we collect Lily we'll go for breakfast.' He said in a hushed tone. I hummed to let him know I'm listening.

'Good night.' He laughed whilst kissing my forehead. 'Night.' I mumbled.

Within a matter of minutes I was pulled into a dream.

-

I woke up the next morning with Brad's arms wrapped around me, my head resting on his chest.

I looked up to see his eyes already on me and a smile across his lips.  'Morning baby.' He spoke in the croaky morning voice.

'Morning.' I said reaching up to kiss him. 'What time is it?' I asked.

Brad reached over to lift his phone. 'Just after nine.' He answered.

'Okay well I'm going to get a shower before we go.' I said climbing out of bed, grabbing Brad's t-shirt to cover my naked body.

'Mind if I join ya?' Brad smirked. 'As long as there's no funny business!' I warned him, pointing my finger at him as he chuckled.

-

We were now sat in a small restaurant that served breakfast. There wasn't many people in it, just the odd couple.

Brad wore his green Champion jumper and black jeans along with his round glasses.

I'd a yellow bodysuit with a denim jacket and black jeans on, also my glasses. We decided that after we picked Lily up we'd go on a drive somewhere.

We finished up with breakfast and walked hand in hand from the restaurant to the car. It was a short drive to Brad's parents house so it didn't take us long to arrived.

I couldn't wait to see my girl, since she was born she hadn't left our sides but it was nice to spend some alone time with Brad again.

We pulled up at Brad's parents house and I almost jumped out of the car immediately, Brad following behind.

We entered the house to hear them in the living room. As we walked in we were greeted with Jesse instantly bouncing towards us.

Once we seen to her I looked up to find Lily wrapped in a blanket and in her nanny's arms.

'You aren't getting her back.' Anne Marie joked. I pouted and sat beside them. A second later Lily began to cry.

'Almost as if she knew that youse had come to get her.' Derek laughed. Anne Marie passed her to me.

'Hello gorgeous girl. I've missed you.' I cooed as I kissed her head. Brad sat on the arm of the chair beside me, stroking Lily's cheek as he smiled down at our daughter.

A/N
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
I feel like I'm losing inspiration for this book so I may skip time and finish it in a few chapters. BUT I'm also working on my other book that I think you'll like.