'if you do i'll suck it'

Eloise's POV
We grabbed the bag that contained our clothes for tomorrow. We both made our way, quite quickly, towards the hotel which was a 5 minute walk away. As we entered Brad rushed to the reception.

'Hi do you have any rooms?' He asked. 'Ah yes, one double bed is that okay?' The woman behind the desk asked. 'Yeah perfect!' Brad replied. 'Okay That would be £69.' He grabbed his card and paid before I could.

The lady handed us our key and we hopped in our lift, making our way to the 8th floor. In the lift Brad stood behind me, his lips attached to the skin at my neck. I could feel his prominent bulge digging into my arse.

The lift dinged and we stumbled out. Rushing to find our room. Once we found it we tried to open it with our key. 'Balls!' Brad shouted as the door wouldn't open. He ran his hand through his hair, obviously stressed. It was quite hot if you ask me.

'I'm going to have to take you in this corridor.' He said. 'Brad! Just run down to reception and tell them the key isn't working!' I said, wanting to get into the room ASAP.

'Oh yeah El, with a fucking boner!' He gave off. 'If you do I'll suck it.' I told him ad with that he went running to the reception.

-

Around 7 minutes later Brad returned. Sprinting up the corridor. I videoed him as he done so. He looked funny with his boner as he ran for his dear shag.

'Post that anywhere and you're dead.' He said sternly, slightly out of breath. 'No shit dummy, it's for my own entertainment purposes.' He just rolled his eyes and got the door opened.

'Fuck yes!' He shouted. I pushed him into the room, shoving the bag in with him. As we got in I noticed a chair beside the table. I backed Brad over to the chair. Before I sat him down, I took his clothes slowly off him but leaving him in his boxers.

He just stood there. Usually he's the dominant one. Not tonight. I sat him down, kissing his lips before backing away.

'Babe you wouldn't undo my zip.' I sat on his hard as I asked. He undone it, his lips back on my neck. I stood up and walked straight. Stopping and removing my jumpsuit.

I stood with my back still facing him in a white lacy thong and a matching bra. I undone my bra and flung it on the floor.

I walked towards him. Sitting down on his lap, putting my tits in his face. I grinded on him. Moans leaving his lips. He threw his head back. 'Keep go-ing fuck.' He groaned. I stood up and put my arse on his lap, grinding even harder.

'El please. I-I need you-u.' He stuttered. I went to slide his boxers down, him lifting his hips so I could slide them off. I got on my knees and looked up at him to see him staring down at me, lust taking over his eyes.

I stroked his cock before sliding my thumb over his slit. He took a sharp breath and holds on to the sides of the chair. I slid my hand up and down a few times before taking him in my mouth.

I licked the precum from his tip and began to bob my head. His hands went to my head, increasing my speed. I licked all over him and kept licking over his slit.

'Fuck baby ugh!' He moaned. I looked up at him with innocent eyes to see him looking down at me. He threw his head back and moaned louder.

I went up to rub his balls making him groan and cuss. He then began to twitch and he pushed my head further, almost making me gag. Shortly after he came in my mouth. I licked the rest of his cum off the tip and sat back as he watched me swallow him.

I took his hand and led him to the bed, he sat against the headboard as I went to my bag to grab condoms. I took off my knickers and joined him on the bed.

I ripped the condom wrapper open with my teeth before taking the condom and rolling it on his dick.

I leaned up and kissed him, making my way down his jaw and neck before going to his chest, stomach followed by his v-line. I lined myself with him and lowered myself on to him.

I slowly rocked on him, my hands on his shoulders and his hands securely on my waist. I began to bounce on him as we both moaned.

He tried to flip us over. 'Not tonight I'm in charge.' I whispered in his ear as I went to leave hickeys on his neck.

His hands guided my hips up and down. 'Shit El keep going baby!' He screamed. I started to rock on him again, his eyes rolling back as well as his head.

My walls started to tighten around his cock. 'Brad imma cum!' I squeaked. 'So am I bab-y.' He whispered, barely audible.

I felt my orgasm approach, in the pit of my stomach I felt the familiar feeling. I released all over him, followed by him cumming into the condom.

I lifted myself off of his cock and fell onto his chest. We were both panting and sweating, trying to catch our breath.

'El baby, that was amazing. Thank you.' Brad spoke as he gathered his breath. 'It was your birthday treat.'

'I like you being dominant.' He whispered. I just hummed in response.

'You want to join me in the shower?' I asked him. He nodded eagerly as we made our way to the bathroom. He turned on the shower.

We waited a few seconds before it heated it then both got in.

'Round 2?' He smirked. With that I crashed my lips on to his.