'will you be wearing anything out of that bag'

I woke up the next day at 11:45AM. I checked my phone to see I had a text from Brad.

Bradley- Hello beautiful, just checking your still on for tonight? Xx
Me- Yes, yes. See you at 8PM? Xx
Bradley- I'll pick you up at yours xx
Me- Look forward to it, see you then xx

That meant I'd 9 hours until my date? Wait, was it a date? Anyways, I think I might go shopping to pass a few hours. I decided to text my 2 best friends, Sophia and Luna. I text into our group chat to see if they were up for a girly shopping day.

Girlies
Me- Hey girls, anyone up for a girls shopping day?
Sophia- Yes! You also have to fill us in!
Luna- I'm in! Meet at 1PM? Eloise's place?
Sophia- Sounds like a plan, see ya then.
Me- Yeah that's fine although my going out at 8PM, I'll have to be back for about 5PM.

I went down and poured myself some cereal and apple juice. I sat at the island in the kitchen scrolling through my phone.

As it was 12PM I decided to go up and start getting ready. I wore black jeans with rips down them and a beige blouse tucked in, along with my black old skool Vans. I quickly curled the ends of my hair, meaning when I got back I would be able to fix it up. I added some concealer, mascara, lipstick and I filled in my eyebrows.

It was 12:45PM and Sophia arrived since she's always the one who is early. She pulled up and parked her car, running to my front door and rugby tackling her into a hug. 'Bitch I missed you so much!' She screamed. I chuckled and replied, 'I missed you too hoe!' We went into the living room and sat talking. 20 minutes later we heard the door shut. 'Girlll! I haven't seen you in forever!' Luna came running and jumping on me, seen as I was laying on the sofa.

We all got into my car, then both leaving their cars at my hours.
'Okay so Eloise, who is this Bradley fella?' Luna wriggled her eyebrows. 'Well basically as you know my train from London for delayed, he was in the same situation as me. We got talking and he offered to pay for an Uber home or a hotel room in London. We ended up sharing a room, he offered to get me my own room. There was only one bed so we shared instead of one of us on the sofa.'

As I finished they both sat, mouths wide open. 'Oh my yes girl get it! Did yous do anything?' Sophia screamed. 'Well we may have kissed a few times but nothing.' I replied casually. 'You what!' Sophia screamed again. 'Sophia stop screaming.' Luna calmly said. 'Sorry.' Sophia whispered as we chuckled. Luna continued, 'The important question is was he a good kisser?' I blushed and replied, 'Well yeah, the best I've kissed.'

They both let out excited giggles and continued to ask questions, 'Is he good looking? Your type?' We had pulled up to the shopping centre so I got my phone out to show them a photo he uploaded on his Instagram.

'He's the one in the blue

'He's the one in the blue.' I said as they studied the photo. 'Fuck Eloise he is a sort! His dick is big god, are you sure you didn't-' Luna rambled. 'LUNA! No I didn't.' She just raised her hands in defence. Sophia finally spoke, 'I mean the one in the pink suit is cute.' Luna suddenly spoke again, 'Eloise you definitely have to set them up!' I just replied, 'I'll see what I can do.'

As we got into the shopping centre we decided to go to Victoria's Secret to get new underwear. As we were walking around I picked up a red lacy one piece, along with black, baby pink and red lacy thongs and a black lacy bra. The woman at the till handed me my bag and I waited for the other girls.

When we were walking out of Victoria's Secret I looked up and seen someone. That someone was the one and only Brad. He looked at my bag and up to my face smirking and wriggling his eyebrows. Both girls noticed and stopped in their tracks.

Brad approached us along with his friend. Wait that's the friend Sophia likes! 'Well well fancy seeing you here.' He said, still smirking. 'Well we don't live in the same town or anything.' I smirked back. After we introduced everyone Sophia and Connor had started talking as Luna looked between me and Brad. 'I'm looking forward to tonight.' He smiled. 'I am too, if you wanted after we could go back to mine and order a Chinese?' I offered, hoping he'd say yes. 'Yeah of course, if that's okay with you.' He replied. 'It's fine dummy, if I wasn't okay with it I wouldn't ask.' He shook his head. 'Oi I was being nice!' I just giggled.

As we were separating Brad hugged me and kissed my cheek, whispering in my ear, 'Will you be wearing anything out of that bag later.' He smirked. 'Maybe if you're lucky.' I said seductively, biting my lip. He shook his head and said goodbye to everyone.

'You are definitely going to fuck tonight!' Luna screeched. 'Luna we are just friends!' I replied rolling my eyes. 'Don't think I didn't see you two at the end. I heard what you said to each other! Not to mention the fact he basically had a boner!' I just sighed and kept walking.

'What are you wearing tonight then since we gathered you're going out with Brad?' Sophia piped up. 'I'm not sure we're just going out to a bar so he'll probably wear a shirt and jeans. I was thinking of wearing my red denim skirt, I just need a top.' I said. 'Okay so let's go and get you a top!' They both shouted.