'ive only sucked him off'

I awoke to the sound of knocking at my door. I wriggled out of Brad's arms and walked towards the door. I opened it to reveal my sister, Nicola, standing there. 'What are you doing here?' I whispered.

'Just came to see my sissy.' She said being her loud usual self. 'Shh go into the kitchen.' I told her as she came in. She peeped her head into the living room and turned around with a wide mouth, 'And why wasn't I invited to this sleepover you had going on.' I rolled my eyes, 'Maybe because it wasn't planned?' I said sarcastically.

The next thing Brad walked in wearing his boxers and hoodie. 'Mornin'.' He grumbled in his husky morning voice. I walked over and hugged him as my sister made us tea and we all sat at the table. 'I was going to see if you wanted to go to the cinema today, Brad and the girls can come along as well. I might see if David wants to come.' She asked. 'Yeah sounds okay with me, are you up for it B?' I turned to Brad. 'Yeah sure.' He smiled.

A few minutes later Luna and Sophia stumbled in. 'What is this meeting we are missing?' Luna said. 'Nicola was asking if we wanted to go to the cinema later, with her and David?' I asked them. They both nodded and took a seat. 'Well I'll head home for a while and get changed then I'll meet you?' Brad said and I nodded. He stood up and walked up stairs to where I followed him. Once he was changed back into his clothes from yesterday we went downstairs. He popped into the kitchen to say bye to the girls then lingered at the door talking to me. He then kissed me and waved as he got in his car.

As I was walking into the kitchen I could hear the girls gossiping, of course. When I walked in Nicola shouted, 'Jesus Eloise, his dick is massive!' I know. Then Luna piped up, 'I know that's what I was saying!' Then last but not least, Sophia, 'Well ladies, we know that miss little innocent Eloise would know.' She smirked. 'What do you mean I would know?' I asked.

They both laughed, 'Well I mean it's not as if we've caught you doing stuff before and we seen a box of condoms sitting around.' Sometimes I hate my friends.

'First of all, you should knock. Second, he put the condoms in the trolley. Third, we haven't done it. Fourth, I've only sucked him off-' and before I could finish they all started shouting. 'Yes Eloise get in!' 'That's my girl!' and from my sister, 'I am surprised if your mouth would be able to fit around it.' I nearly choked on the water I had taken from my bottle at that moment. 'Right can we stop talking about him like that? Remember you have to see him in a few hours.' They just giggled and I rolled my eyes.

By 12PM we were on our way to Brad's house to pick him up. Nicole drove as Luna accompanied her in the passengers seat with me and Sophia in the back. I sat in the middle therefore I could be beside Sophia and Brad. Brad came out of the house, locking the door behind him.

As he got into the car he gave me a peck on the lips, he got in beside me saying hello to the girls. We arrived at the cinema and all walked into the cinema. David had drove his car and was already waiting for us. We had decided to go and see Incredibles 2 since it was only new out.

As we went to get out popcorn Brad pulled me with him, 'Hi could I have a large popcorn sweet and salted with 2 medium cokes please.' Brad told the cashier. I smiled at him knowing he was listening to what I had been telling him in one of our conversations when we first became friends. 'Is that everything for you?' The cashier asked. 'El do you want anything else?' Brad asked looking at me. 'No thanks.' I smiled at them both. 'That's £17.' The cashier said. Before I could pay, Brad yet again beat me to it. 'Braddd!' I groaned. He just giggled and said, 'You can repay me later.' I slapped him as he smirked and sniggered.

We took our seats, Brad at the end of the row beside the wall, then me, then Sophia, Luna, Nicola and lastly David. My friends were like my sisters, and my sister was like my friend therefore we all got along. As soon as the lights went off we all stopped talking and watched the movie.

Once it ended we all decided to go for a Nando's, because who doesn't love Nando's? We got a booth and all sat down. Brad, me and Sophia on one side and David, Nicola and Luna on the other side. The boys took our orders and went up to join the line to order our food whilst the girls gossiped. 'So Eloise, are you sure there's nothing going on between you and Brad?' Nicola asked smugly. 'I mean I told you I've only sucked him off and well yeah he's eaten me out but-' I was interrupted by Nicola. 'Bloody hell Eloise!' She almost shouted. 'Yeah and me and Sophia have walked on in them a few times-' Luna was also interrupted by the boys coming back. 'Who walked in on who?' David asked whilst Brad smirked at me to which I slapped his shoulder.

When we looked back at the group all eyes were on us. I shrugged and said, 'He hasn't been in me yet don't look so surprised Jesus.' To which Sophia choked on her drink. 'Part of that is true, part of it's a lie.' Brad mumbled loud enough for the table to hear. Everyone just looked at each other and smirked and continued with a different conversation.