'whats wrong'

It's been about 2 months since we all went to the cinema. New Years past, me and Brad spending it out together, being each other's first kiss in the New Year. I have to admit, me and Brad have grown closer over the past 2 months, every time I'm with him my feelings become stronger for him. I'm afraid to tell him though, I'm not sure if he feels the same. Yeah we fool about and tease each other but I'm not sure whether he sees me in the type of way I see him. We'd done stuff but never actually had sex, well apart from dry sex.

Today we were going on a trip together to Manchester for the weekend. It was Friday morning and we're planning to return on Sunday night. I had a small suitcase packed, sitting by the door waiting for Brad to arrive at my house.

I sat on the sofa and put on an episode of Friends, for once I was ready early and as usual Brad was running late. Around 10 minutes later there was a knock on my door. I opened it to reveal Brad, no surprise there. He came in whilst I turned the TV off and grabbed my handbag and put my glasses on (I'm short sighted so I need them to see in the distance, like Brad who also wore his). I locked the house whilst Brad carried my case to his car as he was driving us.

Our journey consisted of loads of singing and talking. We pulled over at a service station to have breakfast seeing as we left at around 9AM and neither of us had breakfast and we were half way to Manchester now.

At around 11:45AM we arrived at our hotel we were staying in for the weekend. It looked quite fancy from the outside so I wonder what it will be like inside. Me and Brad got out of the car, grabbing our suitcases and my handbag along with Brad's grip bag.

We walked into the reception and the floors, the pillars, the reception, everything was marble or white stone. It was beautiful. There was a few sofas with coffee tables and a massive chandelier hanging from the ceiling above us. Brad told me to sit down on the sofa with the bags as he checked in seeing as he had booked it.

After about 5 minutes Brad returned smiling goofily. 'What's up with you?' I wondered. 'Nothing. I just get to spend the weekend with my favourite girl and nobody else.' He said grabbing his bags and holding his hand out for mine. We got in the lift and Brad pressed the 12th floor which was the highest you could go.

We got to the 12th floor and stepped out of the lift, Brad led me down the corridor to where there was steps saying 'Keep Out'. I decided to ask, 'Brad where are we going?' He then smirked and replied, 'Just be patient.' We walked along another corridor with a few steps each distance.

Then we reached a door and Brad used our key to open it. We stepped in and it was amazing! There was a living room with a big sofa and TV along with a mini kitchen. In the bathroom there was a massive bath then also a shower.
Then in the bed room, there sat a massive four post bed and at the end of the bed a puffy bench. I ran over to Brad and wrapped my legs around him giving him a kiss.

Once we'd settled in our room we thought it would be a good idea to go to the Trafford Centre. First we needed to get changed since we were in comfy clothes for travelling. I changed into black jeans with rips in them along with Brad's black 'The 1975' top and my oversized denim jacket and I threw on my Dr Martins. I put on some concealer, filled in my eyebrows, mascara and a bit of lipstick.

I walked out of the bedroom to see Brad sitting on the sofa wearing a tshirt with a burgundy woolly jumper over it and his signature black skinny jeans and his vans. As he stood up I noticed he also wore a black bandana on his head. 'I like this.' I said as he walked over, my hands going to his hair.

His lips lingered over mine before we both finally leaned in. I pulled away making Brad pout. 'Come on lets go, we can have some fun later.' He looked shocked as I said this but followed me out of the room.

Our hotel was in walking distance from the Trafford Centre so it didn't take us too long to get there. It was 2PM by the time we arrived at the centre so we walked around the shops for a while, picking up a few things. We also got a few cute photos that we had asked people to take of us.

After a while of walking about we started to get hungry so we found a small cafe and got some coffee and a toastie as we'd be going out for dinner later. We happened to walk past a Victoria's Secrets to where Brad tried to pull me into until I whispered in his ear. 'Babe, I may have or may already be wearing stuff from there.' And walked ahead of him and he ran to keep up. 

We walked hand in hand through the streets of Manchester. That's when it hit me. Me and Brad are nothing. He isn't mine. Any girl could walk in at this minute and take him from me. We aren't together, yet we act like it? I wish I could tell him how I feel. But he isn't going to feel the same and that could ruin what we have. I let go of his hand and he obviously noticed my mood change. 'Eloise what's wrong?' I just ignored him. 'El please.' I ignored him again and walked faster to our hotel.

I could hear Brad behind me. 'El baby please.' He's calling me baby, we aren't together. This is what confuses me.
When we returned to our room I went into the bedroom and shut the door.

Around 10 minutes later Brad came in, tear stained face. I hated seeing him like this, especially because I was making him like this. But what could I do? My emotions are fucked up.