'truth or dare'

'Baby. El, wake up.' I heard Brad's voice. I opened my eyes to find him smiling. 'Get up and go downstairs. There's a surprise.' I looked at him confused and got up. It was about 11:20AM.

I walked into the living room to find Sophia and Con along with Nat and David. 'Guys! What are you doing here?' I shouted running over to hug them all. 'Well your boyfriend invited us.' Sophia said looking to Brad.

'You did this?' I asked him. He nodded and came over and kissed me. I noticed Luna wasn't there but she's on holiday with her family. I'm so grateful for everyone here, and of course Luna.

-

It was now night. We had spent the day walking the street of Edinburgh. We all then came back to the house and the boys went out to get pizza and drinks. We decided to have a pizza night and catch up.

-

After we ate the pizza and had a few drinks everyone was starting to get tipsy. We all sat on the sofas, I was on Brad's lap and he kept kissing my neck.

Con suddenly spoke up, 'How about we play truth or dare?' Everyone agreed and got into a circle on the floor.

-

It was now my turn. 'Truth or dare Eloise?' They asked. 'I'll go for a truth.' They all rolled their eyes then Con asked me. 'Is Brad good in bed?' I heard Brad choke on his drink from beside me. I bit my lip and replied, 'He is.' Brad smirked at me before taking another swing of his beer.

I almost forgot the fact that Brad's sister was sitting facing us and I just admitted Brad was good in bed.

It was now Brad's turn. 'Truth or dare Brad.' Con asked. 'I pick a dare.' There was a few seconds of whispers between Con and David before they both said with a smug look, 'Okay. So we'll let Nat and Sophia pick an object from the cupboards, they choose a place for it to go on your body. Then Eloise had to lick it off.'

The girls returned from the kitchen with honey. 'Top off.' They order. They put honey all over the bottom of his stomach, over his v-line. Brad looked at me with dark eyes. He lay down on the floor and I moved beside him.

I started to lick off the honey, making sure to trace my tongue over his v-line multiple times. I heard Brad let out a quite moan which made the group laugh.

-

There had been a few rounds now. Dares such as Con and Sophia going skinny dipping. Nat and David having to make out for a minute.

We had switched the order so now it was Brad's turn, he picked a dare yet again. 'I dare you to let Nat go through your search history.' Everyone bust out laughing and handed Nat his phone.

'There's nothing here other than stuff about Edinburgh. Someone's obviously cleared it.' She said laughing. 'I've El so I don't need-' He was cut off by me lightly slapping his arm.

'Okay Eloise, truth or dare?' They asked me. 'Dare.' They all looked and nodded at each other. 'I dare you to give Brad a lap dance.' Con said as David brought in a chair from the kitchen. Brad looked shocked. Both boys lifted him onto the seat.

Brad sat down on the seat and I walked towards him. Con put on the song 'Disco Tits'. I chuckled knowing that turned Brad on.

I was only in a pair of shorts and Brad's hoodie. I walked over to Brad and lowered myself on him. I took the hoodie off. My boobs in his face with my red lacy bra covering them.

I began to rock slowly. I turned around so now my arse was grinding again his bulge, I could feel it growing my the second. His hands were gripping my waist as he kissed my shoulder.

He let out a loud moan and was panting below me. The song came to an end, as I stood up Brad also did. He grabbed my hand and pulled us to our room.

It then hit me. 'This is why you took the attic room. So we could fuck without them hearing.' I said panting as I followed him. 'That would be correct.' He replied as he got up to our room.

He pinned me up against the wall and kissed my lips and neck hungrily. Soon enough we were on our bed. Our clothes abandoned.

I ran my hands through his curls as he nibbled at the skin on my neck, before making his way down my stomach.

'Brad please no teasing.' I groaned. He grabbed a condom from the drawer beside. He'd obviously put them in to be prepared, horny boy. He rolled the condom on his length and put his tip at my entrance.

'Babe I need you.' He said before thrusting in. I let out a moan, my legs instantly went around his waist to give him more access. We both moaned as he hit places he'd never hit before. This was increasing the pleasure for the both of us.

My hands tugged at his curls before going to his shoulders, grabbing onto them. He groaned in my ear, turning me on. 'Fuck Bra-ad.' I moaned. 'Eloise shit!'

I sucked on his neck, him still thrusting into me. His beautiful curls were stuck against his forehead with sweat. His cheeks rosey, his lip in between his teeth.

'Fuck Brad I'm going- I'm going to-' Before I could finish my walls tightened around Brad's cock. I screamed his name and his thrusts became slower.

He then came right after I did. And flopped on top of him. A few moments later he got off of me, taking himself out of me. He took off the condom and threw it in the bin.

I got under the covers, Brad climbing under with me. I laid my head on his chest, his right arm going round my shoulder, tracing patterns on my naked torso.

'I love you B.'
'I love you too El, so much.'