'we actually have something to tell you'

It was the next day. Today was December 1st. Almost 2 years since me and Brad met. Both me and Brad were going to London today.

I was meeting up with my cousin who was over in London for a while whilst Brad went to the studio to help New Hope Club record a song.

My cousin Faye had rented an apartment for the time she was here with her boyfriend. They invited both Brad and I to stay with them.

We made our way to the apartment Faye was staying in to leave our bags in. Me and Faye were going out for brunch along with her boyfriend Shea.

-

Me and Faye were currently sitting in a salon in London. Shea had went back to the apartment while me and Faye went to get our nails done.

I went for lime yellow acrylics. I used to my nails done quite a bit but I grew out of the habit. I'm currently sat just waiting for the woman who was doing Faye's nails to finish hers.

My hand went to my stomach. I have a baby growing in there. Me and Brad's baby. It then hit me we hadn't told anyone. I'm starting to show, we've kept it for over a month to ourselves and Con and Sophia.

I think I have an idea of how we could tell both mine and Brad's parents...

-

It was a few days later, we're back in Birmingham. Today is December 5th. Today we're putting up our Christmas decorations.

My bump had gotten bigger since we got back from London. Tonight both mine and Brad's parents are coming round for dinner.

I got 2 of the baby scans and put them in an envelope each. I wrote both sets of parents names on them before leaving them at the table for later.

I noticed Brad had been very touchy the last few days. I didn't think anything of it until I was walking towards our room and heard noises.

'Fuck El.' Brad moaned. I walked into see him on our bed, his cock in his hand, his cheeks rosey and his curls flopping over his forehead.

I coughed and he looked up, startled by me being in the room. He tried to pull his boxers and grey joggers up again.

'Brad baby.' I said walking towards the bed. He looked at the bed sheets, playing with them.

I sat down on the bed beside him. I straddled his waist, lifting his chin to face me. I began kissing his lips, biting his bottom lip before letting it go. He let out a moan at this action.

'El. We can't you're pregnant.' He sighed. 'Who said we couldn't? As long as we use a condom we're good to go.' I smirked at him.

I placed my lips on his neck, sucking and nipping on his neck. 'El.' He moaned. My lips moved to his jaw then to his lips.

'Fuck it.' He groaned and eventually began to kiss me. He flipped me over so he was on top. 'You drive me fucking crazy.' He said in a raspy tone before tackling me with his lips again.

-

I was stood in the shower, water running down my body. Brad was massaging my hair with shampoo.

Chocolate by The 1975 was playing as Brad hummed along to it. He then conditioned my hair, leaving me to do my body as he done his own hair and body.

I stood in front of Brad letting the warm water run down both our bodies. Brad's hands found their way to my bump.

'I can't wait to have a family with you.' He said into my ear making my heart swell.

Brad got out of the shower, grabbing a towel for the both of us. He grabbed one, holding it open before wrapping me it and kissing my head.

-

Me and Brad were now sat in our living room with both our parents. I was nervous and excited to tell them as was Brad. Brad's hand found mine, giving it a squeeze.

He nodded towards the kitchen and I got up from my spot, walking towards the kitchen to 'check on the dinner'. Once I was in the kitchen I heard Brad say, 'I'll go and help her.'

He entered the kitchen and backed me up until I was against the counter. 'Everything okay?' He asked quietly.

God he looks so good.

'I'm just nervous about telling them.' I admitted. 'Hey! I'm nervous that your dad is going to chop my penis off so we can never have sex again!' He laughed.

At that Anne Marie walked into the kitchen, 'Alright lovebirds when's the dinner ready?' She joked as we all laughed.

'Call everyone to the table, I just need to dish it out.' I said as she returned to the living room and Brad set the table as I dished the dinner out.

-

We all sat around the table eating our dessert now. Me and Brad both looked at each other. 'Now?' He mouthed at me.

I smiled and nodded. We let our parents finish their conversation before interrupting.

'We actually have something to tell you...'