'can i kiss you'

As we stepped out of the train station the snow blizzard had got even worse. We rushed to the nearest hotel and entered. 'Hello, I was wondering if you had any rooms at all available just for tonight?' Bradley spoke to the man at reception.

'Let me have a look. Ah yes we have 2, they have a double bed?' The man replied. Bradley looked to me, 'You okay with one room or do you want a separate one?' He's so cute ugh! 'No, no I'm fine with one, if that's okay with you?' I asked, making sure he was comfortable with it. He smiled and nodded, turning around to the man at reception, 'Ah yeah we'll have one of those please.'

We walked along the corridor, coming to room '202' where we'd be spending our night. Once we got into the room we were absolutely soaked! We both pulled our cases in and opened them to find dry clothes.

'Eloise, I'll take the sofa, you can take the bed.' I hear Bradley say. 'No! Bradley you will not, I'll take the sofa, you paid for the room!' I replied. 'Yes you will! And you can just call me Brad, please it's jus-yeah ahm.' This went on for a good 5 minutes until we decided we'd share the bed.

I went into the bathroom to change, the only pyjamas I had were my silky Victoria's Secret short set. Let's say they were a bit revealing but they were the only thing I had. As I came out of the bathroom I didn't realise Brad was getting changed.

When I walked into the room I seen him in just his Calvin Klein boxers, grabbing a t-shirt from his case. Jesus his bulge looks big. His body isn't overly toned but God it was fit, along with his tan skin.

Brad turned around and saw me and instantly his eyes went wide, his jaw dropping before he covered it up and a smirk took over his face. I shook my head at him and walked towards the bed, pulling back the sheets and getting into bed. There was a stunning fireplace on the wall in front of our bed, I watched as Brad put some coal and wood in the fire before carefully lighting it.

He came and joined me in bed, the both of us sitting in a comfortable silence watching the fire blaze. I felt Brad's arm around my shoulder, pulling me into his side.

Brad got up out of bed and walked towards his suitcase, pulling out a grey Stussy hoodie. 'Here put this on to keep you warm. You can keep it.' He said. 'Ah thank you but I'll give you it back after.' I said not wanting to steal his clothes.

'No I want you to have it.' And with that he climbed back into bed. As I put the jumper on the smell of Brads aftershave took over my smell, it was a nice smell and reminded me of him.
After a while Brad started talking.

'You're stunning you know.' He said out of the blue. I blushed and looked at him finding him already looking at me, 'Not going to lie, you're quite fit yourself B.' He smiled and blushed, 'B ey? I like it, El. Nobody calls me that.' I smiled at the nickname he gave me and cuddled into his side.

It was around 10:40PM and we had started playing 20 questions. We found out each other's ages, me being 19 and Brad being 21, our second names and stuff about each other's families. Most of the being first kiss, were we in a relationship and stuff relating to that.

It was now Brad's turn to go. 'Ah last time you kissed someone?' He asked. 'The other night.' I replied, my turn. 'What's your type of girl?' I asked. 'Well I wouldn't say I have a type. I may find brunettes more attractive but it's all down to personality really isn't it? I mean the person could be a 10/10 attractive but they've a shit personally.' He opened up truthfully. 'Yeah no I totally get you.'

It was now his turn and he was taking quite a while, it looked as though he was debating asking it. 'Ca-can I kis-ss you?' He stumbled.

I just nodded and moved towards him. Once our lips touched I felt sparks in my stomach, as if fireworks were exploding with the soft feel of his lips on mine.

In no time I was straddling his lap, his hands on my hip, slowly making his way towards my bum squeezing it lightly causing me to let a small moan out.

I ran my hands from his body up to his curls, tugging on them slightly, with Brad letting out an angelic moan.

He giggled and continued kissing me. I sat down on his crotch area and started moving a lot, feeling him harden under me.

The make out session was going to move too fast, therefore I pulled away, pecking his lips once more and going to use the bathroom.

I done my face routine and put on my moisturiser, along with some lip balm from my makeup bag that was in the bathroom. As I walked out of the bathroom I seen Brad was lying in bed with his laptop out and Netflix opened.

'Hey I thought we could order some room service and watch some Netflix for a bit?' Brad said.

I was starving. I hadn't eaten since 5PM and it was only a sandwich, it's now 11PM. 'Yeah sure, what you want?' I replied. 'Hm I was thinking a pizza? We could share and get something else? You like ham and pineapple?' He asked. I nodded and we made our choices on which room we'd order.

We ended up ordering a medium pizza between us, with some garlic dough balls and 2 chocolate fudge cakes along with a bottle of red wine. We put the Kissing Booth on Brad's laptop as we both hadn't watched it. 10 minutes into the movie our food arrived.

Brad went to get it and brought the food and wine over to the bed. The rest of the night we sat eating our food whilst watching the movie, talking and eventually falling asleep at 1:30AM.

Not to mention the fact I fell asleep with Brad's strong arms wrapped around me.