'what are we'

It had been about 3 weeks since me and Brad went to Manchester. We drove back home on the Sunday evening, the day after we had sex in the bath. Ever since we had sex, a few times in fact. Still no relationship. It's almost as if it's a sexual relationship with no strings attached? We've also been going to the gym quite a lot and hanging at my place.

I think today I'm going to try and tell Brad how I feel. I'm just scared of how he's going to react. Will he leave me and not have any contact? Will he be angry? Will he feel the same- Wait no he's obviously not going to feel the same.

I was going over to Brad's house, he still lives with his parents and of course his dog, Jesse. I'd met his family briefly, like he had met mine. His family were going out of town for the night so he asked me to stay over.

It was about 5PM as I made my way over to Brad's. As I pulled up I realised his parents car was still in the driveway. I grabbed my bag from the passengers seat and walked to the front door. I wrapped 3 times. The door opened and I was greeted by Brad's mother, Anne Marie. 'Oh hello love! It's so nice to see you again. How have you been?' She greeted me whilst pulling me in for a hug. As I released from the hug I replied. 'Hi, it's nice to see you too. I'm good thanks how are you?'

Me and Anne stood in conversation for about 5 minutes before we heard laughter coming from the kitchen. We both walked into find Brad and Derek messing around with Jesse.

'Ellie!' Brad said getting up off of the floor and walking towards me and hugging me, kissing my forehead. Oh this boy. And yes he's also started calling me Ellie. As Brad let go of me Derek waved at me before Jesse came jumping over. 'Hey Jesse girl.' I cooed at the beautiful dog.

'Okay kiddos we've got to head now, please don't do anything you'll regret. Also if you're doing anything make sure it's in Brad's bed and nowhere else-' Brad cut his mum off. 'Yes mum we know, we get it. See you later love you both!' He shouted ushering his mum other of the house. His dad just walked behind chuckling and shaking his head.

Now it was just me, Brad and of course Jesse. We went into the living room and sat on the sofa, before Brad could put anything on the TV I interrupted.

'Brad, I think we need to talk.' He looked as confused as ever. 'Is everything alright?' He asked nervously. 'It's not that there's something particularly wrong- it's just I-' He moves closer to me, putting his arm around me.

'Brad. What are we?' His face dropped when I said this. 'I-I'm not sure El.' His voice quietened. 'It's just- it's hard for me to get into a relationship. Before I met you, around 2 years ago I dated a girl. It didn't end well and my heart really was broken. I didn't think I'd find anyone else. That of course was until I met you.' He said shakily, mumbling the last part.

'Brad, I-I get you.' I said looking at the boy beside me. He looked up into my eyes, 'What do you mean.' I sighed. 'I went through the same thing you described B. Heartbreak. Not being in a relationship after. Finding you.'

'Eloise. I want you to be my girlfriend. I want to be able to tell people you're mine. I just don't want out friendship to revolve around us having sex, there's feelings here.' He spoke softly, his eyes never leaving mine. 'And I want to be you to be my boyfriend Brad. I want to wake up next to you everyday.' I spoke, tears leaving my eyes.

'Well Eloise, will you be my girlfriend?' He asked grinning. 'Of course I will Brad.' I jumped onto him, kissing him.

As we were having a make out session on the sofa we heard someone walk through the door. As they walked into the living room, it was Nat and David.

'Are we interrupting something?' She smirks. Brad just glared at her and pulled me into his chest, cuddling me. 'Anyways, we were heading to get dinner and maybe have a game of bowling. Do you fancy coming?' Nat asked. I looked at Brad and nodded. 'Yeah sure, give us a few minutes to get changed.' Brad said before we both ran upstairs to change out of our joggers we had on.

I put on a pair of black jeans along with a red off the shoulder bodysuit. I grabbed my black boots and stuck them on before quickly applying some concealer, powder, mascara, lipstick and filling in my brows. I grabbed my black denim jacket and went downstairs.

Once I got down, the three of them were sat in the living room talking. 'Sorry for keeping you.' I said as I walked in. 'No you're alright love, let's get going.' Nat said as her and David walked out in front.

Brad turned everything off in the house. As I was walking towards the front door. Brad pulled me back by the waist. 'You look so good tonight.' I turned around and smirked at him, pecking his lips. 'You don't look too bad yourself.' I said looking him up and down.

He wore black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and his black leather jacket along with his beloved Dr Martins. We locked the house and walked hand in hand to Nats car.