'brad leave me alone'

'El please speak to me babe.' He spoked with a croaky voice. 'Brad what is there to speak about?' I spat harshly at him, tears falling from my eyes also. 'I don't know what I've done. I don't know what's wrong. I want to be able to comfort you.' His voice cracked as he spoke, more tears falling.

'Brad leave me alone. Please.' I sobbed, closing my eyes. 'El I'm not leaving you when you're like this. Whether you like it or not, I'm staying here.' He said sternly.

I sighed knowing he meant what he said. After 5 minutes of an awkward silence Brad walked over to the bed and sat beside me, rubbing my thigh. His face came up to my neck as he began to leave hickeys on my neck. I moaned as he sucked on my skin.

The next thing I knew both of us were stripped down to our underwear in a heated make out session. I flipped us so I was on top of Brad. He sat with his back against the headboard as I straddled him. I started grinding through his boxers on his already hard member. I sucked on his neck as I listened to the loud moans leaving his mouth. 'Fuck El. Yes El keep doing that.'

I felt his large hands move round my back and unclasp my bra, his hand then moving to massage my breasts. He kissed down my neck, my collarbone until he got to my nipples, taking them into his mouth and sucking on them. I tugged on his curls as I let out loud moans. As I was moving a lot with the pleasure Brad was giving me I ended up rocking on his member causing him to stop and groan.

His hand went to my knickers, his hands lingering at the waistband before I lift myself up leaving enough room for him to slide them off. I done the same with him, pulling his boxers down and tossing them across the room. His throbbing hard dick sprung and hit his stomach. He reached over to his grip bag which lay at the side of the bed and grabbed out a few condoms.

As I looked at the condom he lifted I let out a laugh. 'A lemon condom Brad, seriously?' I said whilst laughing. He huffed. 'It was the only ones I could find in my drawer.' He said whilst putting it on his dick. I leaned down to his ear. 'Well it's a good thing I brought the ones we bought that time.' I whispered as he smirked.

'Are you sure about this El? You don't have to-' I cut him off with a kiss and said. 'I'm positive I want this.' I lined myself with him and slowly lowered myself onto him.

I'm not going to lie he hurt with the size of him. I bounced a few times trying to get used to his aching size. Brad's hands went to my waist and he helped bounced me whilst my hands went to his shoulders. His hips were thrusting off the bed, him going deeper into me hitting my g-spot.

I let out a loud moan and screamed his name. I crashed my lips onto his, feeling his tongue swipe across my bottom to which I let him have access. As out tongues we're fighting we were both close. Brad flipped us over him thrusting fast into me.

He started to slow down telling me he was close, as was I. I felt the feeling in my stomach and soon I came, followed by Brad seconds later. Brad pulled out and took the condom off putting it in the bin.

He turned around and smiled at me before softly kissing me. 'Thank you B.' I spoke quietly. 'What for?' He looked confused. 'Just for being there for me. You've been amazing and for always checking I'm okay. And not leaving me.' I said as I adored the boy laying beside me.

He smiled and kissed me. 'Thank you too, I wouldn't have it any other way.' He said softly.

We'd both showered and were now getting ready to go out for dinner. I changed into a tight white dress that stopped half way down my thigh, I put on some black boots and a black bomber jacket. I had already done my hair and makeup so I was ready to go. I walked into the bathroom to find Brad standing fixing his curls.

He wore his black skinny jeans, no surprise there, a plain black tshirt and his denim jacket along with a pair of his black shoes. I walked over to him and faced his side, wrapping my arms around his front and back. He smiled down at me as he finished off his hair. 'You ready to go?' He asked. I nodded and grabbed my black jacket, then we left the room.

We sat down on the sofas at reception, seeing as there was only one left Brad sat down and I sat on his lap. 'You look amazing tonight El.' He said into my ear. 'Thank you B, you look good yourself.' I smiled as I kissed his cheek.

'Excuse me miss, would you mind taking a photo of us?' Brad asked the lady beside us. She said yes and got up, taking Brad's phone and snapping a few photos of us.

We got talking to her and soon enough our taxi was outside to bring us to the restaurant.