'id rather not hear about your sex life'

1 month later

Brad's POV

So, Eloise has been my girlfriend now for 2 months. We've known each other for about 4 months now. I can officially say I'm falling in love. I love it. I love her. I'm genuinely falling more and more in love with her each day, and each thing she does.

For a while me and El have been talking about taking a trip to Edinburgh. So that's where I'm taking her. Although we aren't going alone. No , I've invited Con and Sophia along with Nat and David. Luna was unfortunately on holiday to visit family so she wasn't able to make it.

Today was Saturday, we're leaving on Monday night. I've decided I'm not going to tell her everyone else is going and surprise her at the house on the Wednesday.

I'm currently now on my way to her place as I go round and stay every Saturday. To be perfectly honestly I stay more than just once a week.

I'd been at El's house for around an hour, we were sat cuddling on the sofa. I decided this would be a good time to tell her.

'So El, I've something to tell you.' I couldn't help but let a huge smile take over my face. She turned to face me, looking confused with a small smile playing on her face. 'We are going to... Edinburgh!' I shouted. She instantly jumped on me and started screaming, I've never seen her smile so much. 'Oh my God Brad. You aren't joking?' She asked. I shook my head and she began kissing all over my face.

'We're leaving on Monday night so let's go and start your packing!' She screamed and trailed me to her room with her.

'Okay so how long are we going for?' She asked, jumping like a child. 'A week.' I tell her and she jumps and wraps her legs around my waist. 'Thank you so much!'

-

It was 6PM on Monday. We were on our way to the airport, our flight was at 9:15PM. My mum and dad had offered to drive us to Birmingham airport to save us from bringing one of our cars.

We had checked in, went through security and got food before going into Duty Free. We waited at our gate to board the plane.

Once we were boarded we sat in our seats, El beside the window and me in the middle. Some girl, caked in makeup , wearing very revealing clothes sat down beside me. I could smell her cheap perfume stink up my nose.

We had just taken off and already the girl beside me was getting on my nerves. I put my hand on Eloise's thigh rubbing it. She looked at me and smirked. She knew what I was doing. The girl beside me had put her leg over the other one and moved his foot up and down my leg.

I was getting uncomfortable. With the girl doing it to me so Eloise got onto my lap and cuddled close to me. I kept kissing her head, we moved over into her seat so we were a bit further from that girl.

Eloise's POV

I felt bad for Brad. He really did feel uncomfortable beside that girl. But he knows how to comfort me. Now I'm sat on his lap, he's sat in my seat. I'm playing with his curls whilst we talk about all the things we are going to do whilst we're here.

'I have a surprise for you on Wednesday.' He says cheekily. 'B! You know I hate surprises.' He just chuckles. 'You'll enjoy this on I promise.' He says.

'Did you pack the condoms?' He asked. I laughed, 'Yes I did, somebody else didn't bother.' I said to which he grins. 'Maybe we can test them out when we get there.' He wriggles his eyebrows. I was about to reply until we were interrupted.

'Excuse me, but I'd rather not hear about your sex life.' The cakey girl butted in. 'Well I'd rather you weren't sat beside us but what can we do.' I reply and I hear Brad snigger underneath me.

He begins to kiss my neck and that's when I realised he was getting hard under me. I looked at him and he gave me the puppy eyes.

They had given out that we were landing soon so Brad sat back in his seat and I sat in mine.

He had his arm around me and his left hand rested on my bum as my right hand was on his thigh. He wore grey joggers and his boner was very visible for everyone to see.

'You know I can help you with that.' The girl said, loud enough so I could hear, as she pointed to Brad's boner. 'I've got my girlfriend to do that for me.' Brad said rolling his eyes and I quietly chuckled to myself. He was so fed up with her.

-

As soon as the doors opened on the plane, the girl next to Brad scrambled off in a huff. Brad looked at me and we both bust into a fit of laughter. We stood up and grabbed our hand luggage before heading through passport control then onto get our bags.

-

It was around 11PM when we got out of the airport. We headed towards the car hire and got a car. Brad then drove us to the house we'd be staying in for a week.

I decided to tease Brad as the drive was about a half an hour. My hand went to his knee, slowly making its way up his thigh. I ran my nails over his bottoms. I felt him tense as I done so. I looked over his crotch area to see he was fully hard.

I giggled to myself making Brad turn to me. 'You think it's funny getting me hard on a plane, do you? I swear to God Eloise I will pull over this car and take you on the side of the road!' He said through gritted teeth.

'Aw Bradley.' I cooed knowing he got turned on when I called him it. 'I'd rather wait til we got to the house. You wouldn't be able to see what I've on in the dark.' With that he gulped and quickened up the speed he was going.