'love being in your company'

I woke up. Not in my bed. I didn't notice the place. I felt 2 strong arms wrapped around my waist. Wait, who is this? That's when I remember what happened last night and how me and Brad met and ended up in this hotel room. I turned around and faced Brad taking in his beauty.

His mouth was slightly parted and his eyes were closed. His curls were all ruffled up. That's when I remembered our little make out session we had last night, the feeling of his lips on mine, the fire burning in my stomach. Soon enough Brad started to stir, his eyes slowly opening. When he seen me his smile got bigger. 'Mornin' love, did you sleep okay?' He asked sweetly. 'I did, best nights sleep I've had in a long time. How about you?' I asked whilst admiring him. 'Yeah same for me. Do you know what time it is?' I reached over and checked my phone, 11:44AM.

'It's just going on quarter to twelve, we should probably leave soon to get the half twelve train just incase there's any more delays.' I replied. He nodded his head and excused himself for the bathroom.

He came out with a towel hanging low around his waist. I watched as he walked towards his suitcase, pulling out a pair of black skinny jeans along with a plain white t-shirt and clean boxers. 'I'm going to go get a shower now.' I announced to which he mumbled an 'Okay.'

After 10 minutes I stepped out of the shower cursing as I forgot to bring in my clothes. I found a towel and wrapped it securely around me before stepping out of the bathroom towards my suitcase. I grabbed a pair of blue jeans and a sweater with clean underwear before going back into the bathroom to change.

Me and Brad put on our scarfs and coats and left the hotel making our way for the train station. Once we got there it was around 12:15PM, 15 minutes until our train. We went to the small coffee shop and got drinks before heading to the train. As we walked out of the station to our platform, the train approached us.

We got on and found a table seat, after a slight struggle with our baggage. We sat facing each other, both of us beside the window.

Half way through the journey Brad moved into the seat beside me and we shared earphones. We both fell asleep, on each other's shoulders for the rest of the time. We made conversation the whole journey home, well the time we were awake.

I was sad this time with Brad was coming to an end, we met under 24 hours ago and we've already got such a special bond, I really would love to see him again.

I looked to my side and took in Brad's side profile. I must have been staring too long as he turned around and smirked at me, slowly leaning in? As his lips touched mine his hand rose to my cheek, stroking it slightly. I ran my hands to his hair but suddenly stopped when I remembered what happened last night when I pulled at his curls. I pulled away as our stop was announced.

Sadly this meant the end of our adventure together. 'Eloise, I never got your number.' Brad stated. I grabbed his phone, entering my number and saving it in his contacts. I smiled at him as he looked down at me. 'Do you need a lift home? I have my car here.' He asked almost sounding hopeful I'd say yes. 'Ah I was going to get the bus, if you could please but if not I can-' he cut off my rant by placing his lips on mine for the third time. 'It'd be a pleasure to drive you home.' He whispered showing a toothy grin.

As we approached my house Brad turned towards me. 'Thank you for a fun time Eloise.' He said cutely. 'Aw Brad thank you for everything, keeping me company and also the hotel and everything. Hope we can meet up soon?' I said, hopeful he'd want to meet up again. 'Yeah of course! I love being in your company, how about tomorrow 8PM I'll pick you up and we can go to a bar?' He asked. 'Yes that would be amazing! See you there, and again thank you!'

I jumped over and gave him a peck on his cheek and got out of the car. Once I got to my door I turned back and seen Brad still in his car, waving at me, I waved back and walked inside. Oh God what has this boy done to me.

Once I got in I went upstairs and ran a bath. As I was about to get in the bath I got a notification on my phone. It was an Instagram notification.

'bradleywillsimpson followed you'

I couldn't help but let a smile spread across my face. I went on and followed him back. While I was on Instagram I decided to upload a photo.

eloisesmith

One of my favourite cities

📍@bradleywillsimpson
506 likes                                                       29 Comments
@bradleywillsimpson; Was a lovely time with you xx
@eloisesmith; 'Twas, see you soon xx @bradleywillsimpson
@sophiamac; Eloise spill!
@lunaoconnor; @sophiamac She's kept it quiet!
@eloisesmith; Girls please stop! @sophiamac @lunaoconnor

Show more