'the amount of boners he gets when youre around'

I hadn't seen much of my friends over the summer, we've seen each other a few times but not as often we'd like.

Today me and Brad were going on a double date with Sophia and Con. Luna was unfortunately still away traveling with her cousin.

Me and Brad are leaving in a week for tour. Yes I'm going on tour with Brad. I'm helping Dean with the photography and videography. It actually wasn't Brad's idea, it was Joe's. He seen some of my work and thought I'd be perfect for their team.

We were meeting Con and Sophia at 7PM and it was now 5PM so I began to get ready. Brad and Con were doing an interview today in London so they should be on the train back now.

Sophia was coming round my house to get ready and have a catch up before the boys arrived.

'Hey girl!' She shouted as I opened the door. I engulfed her into a hug. 'Oh my God I've missed you.' I said into the hug. 'Oh I've missed you too, we've so much to catch up on!'

We both pulled away and ran up the stairs to get ready. 'So how's you and Brad.' She teased. I couldn't help but let the smile spread onto my face. 'He's amazing. Soph I'm finally in love. Remember I told you about how he ended up in hospital? Well yeah after that we sort of took a break then after about two weeks we agreed to be friends. Then a while later we ended back up together.' I said, smiling at the thought of being with Brad.

Sophia sat and I could tell she was waiting to let out a squeal. 'Ekkkk Eloise!' Yep. Told you. 'He brought you to meet his extended family though?' She questioned.

I nodded. 'Yeah I think after tour he'll meet mine, my aunt invited us to her engagement party. Oh and we're going to Ireland on tour so he might see some there.'

'Well you know El, he's obviously so deeply in love with you. I can even see it when he looks at you. His eyes light up, he looks at you like there's nobody else in the world. His whole mood lights up when you're around. Oh and not to count the amount of boners he gets when you're around.' She spoke, I chuckled at her last remark but by now a tear was escaping my eye.

'Right you're going to make me cry! How's you and Con?' I gushed.

'Aw El he's so sweet. We're not rushing into anything. We still haven't slept together, I sort of want to but I know he wants to take it slow.' She said, her mood slowly changing.

'Soph listen. If you're both ready for it then there's nothing stopping you. Just tell him, he might be afraid and think you want to take it slow.' She nodded and after a while we began getting ready.

-

It was 6:40PM and the boys had just gotten into Birmingham station and Brad was driving them back.

Me and Sophia had finished our makeup and had to get into our outfits.

I wore an emerald green bardot bodycon dress that stopped mid thigh with black heels.

Sophia wore a mint play suit that had a drape on one shoulder along with a pair of white heels.

The boys got home and came up the stairs. Brad come over to me and have me a kiss. Good thing I hadn't put my lipstick on yet.

'I missed you.' He snuggled his face into my neck. They'd been in London the day previous so they decided to stay the night seeing as they had to be there again today. 'I missed you too.'

-

We were all seated at a table in some restaurant Con and Sophia brought us to. It was lovely and the booths were quite private. You had a little lamp above your table and you could choose if you wanted to have it on or off.

Me and Sophia sat on one side with Brad and Con facing us. We ordered our food and drinks then got lost in conversation.

We all got along so well. I'm so glad I've gotten closer to Con as a friend, also that me and Brad became a thing.

We began talking about where the boys were going on tour, which also meant me and Sophia too. Sophia was going to help with the hair, makeup and outfits.

-

We finished dinner and said our goodbyes to Sophia and Con before getting a taxi home. We didn't have much to drink so we weren't even tipsy.

Once we got back to my place we both flopped onto the sofa. We were lying there when Brad spoke. 'El. What happened with you know the ah abusing?' He stuttered.

I sighed knowing I'd have to tell him.

'Right so me and Thomas began dating when I was 18. He told me he was 18 but when we broke up I found out he was 22. He lied throughout the whole time we were seeing each other. We weren't even official boyfriend and girlfriend. Basically he was just with me for sex. But I never slept with him. Each time I went round to his he would be drunk, trying to get me to sleep with him. Each time I declined. Eventually after a while he started to shout abuse at me. Calling me a slut, claiming I slept with everyone. When I only ever slept with one person.' I took a break as I was talking so fast.

'Soon after that he began to abuse me physically. Hitting me each time I didn't do as he said. This went on for about 3 months then I ended it. I told my parents and Nicola, they told the police but they didn't have enough evidence to charge him. Up until about a month before I met you he used to come round when he was drunk. He never physically abused me after that because I always shut the door in his face. I didn't see him again until that night. And yeah I suppose apart from my parents and Nicola, along with Sophia and Luna you're the only one I've told.' I finished with tears. 

Brad's eyes never left mine, even with his watery eyes. He enveloped me into a bear hug.

'I'm so sorry you had to go through that when I wasn't there for you. You don't deserve any of that shit.' He said kissing my head.

'Let's go to bed.' He announced lifting me bridal style making me giggle.