'cheeky fucker taking my seat'

Eloise's POV
It's been 2 months since Edinburgh. I still can't get over how amazing that trip was. Brad has been staying round my place more regularly now, he still obviously stays at home most nights.

It was July, meaning it was Brad's birth month. Today was the 26th meaning it was 2 days until his birthday. His mum and dad had planned on bringing him to Newcastle to see his family. They also invited me along seeing as they call me a part of the family now.

We were leaving today, Brad's parents were driving us to Newcastle. Nat and David would be driving down later that day.

It was over a 3 hour drive so we set off at 7:30AM so we would could stop for breakfast half way there. Also so we could get there before 12PM to go round to Brad's families houses. His family insisted that we all spilt ourselves between the houses instead of staying in hotels.

-

An hour and a half into the drive we stopped at a service station to grab some breakfast. Brad's parents told us to go on in and get a table then they'd follow us in. As we got out of the car Brad grabbed my hand and led us in.

As we were walking towards the entrance Brad turned around and pecked my cheek. I giggled at him then turned around and said, 'Ew now I'm going to have to wash my face after that.' He just stuck his tongue out and we walked through the door.

Anne Marie's POV
I told Brad and Eloise to go on in and get a table. Me and Derek sat in the car, watching them walk hand in hand. Brad turned around and kissed Eloise on the cheek. They both began laughing.

'Aw Derek look at them, this is the happiest I've seen our Bradley in years.'  I said as Derek nodded in agreement.

'She really is a lovely girl. I'm happy for the both of them.' He said as we got out of the car.

We got in and found the love birds sat at a table, laughing and kissing. It was so nice to see 2 younger people so in love. And I'm so happy it's Brad, and Eloise making him this happy.

-

Eloise's POV
Anne Marie and Derek dropped us off at Brad's aunts house as they made their way to Anne Marie's brothers house to stay.

As we got to the door we were greeted by a woman who looked similar to Anne Marie, obviously her sister. She pulled Brad into a hug as 3 children came running to the door. 'Brad!' They all shouted, jumping for hugs.

'Hiya love, I'm Jane. You must be Eloise?' I was interrupted from my gaze of watching Brad with the children. 'Oh sorry. Hiya Jane, I am Eloise. Thank you for letting us stay here.' I said as I felt a hand on my waist.

I turned around and smiled at him as we talked to his aunt Jane. Jane showed us to our room and told us to come down after we get settled for lunch.

'Thank you for coming with us.' Brad spoke as we began to unpack. 'Thank you for inviting me.'

-

We sat at the table along with Brad's 3 cousins. Anna was 10, Jay was 5 and Alex was 2. My heart was melting at the sight of Brad talking and playing with his cousins. It's been a long time since he's seen his extended family.

Alex starting crying so I walked round the table and lifted him from his seat. 'Aw what's wrong with you.' I cooed as I lifted him and bounced him on my hip.

Jane appeared from the living room, 'Oh he's probably wanting a nap.' She said. 'Oh I'll take him up if you want?' I offered. 'That would be great please!' She said as he gave me a hug.

As I got Alex laid down in his bed I played with his blonde hair. I heard the door creek and seen Brad walking in. 'Hey.' He whispered. 'Hi.' He leaned down and kissed my forehead, he took a seat beside me on the ground.

-

Around an hour later we were ready to go and meet some more of Brad's family. As we were about to leave a man walked through the door. 'Brad buddy! How are you?' He asked as he done the man hug thing with Brad. 'Brian! I'm not too bad man. This is my girlfriend Eloise.' He introduced me.

We greeted each other then left to walk to Brad's nan's house as he said it was only a 15 minute walk. When we arrived at his nan's house to be greeted by his nan and grandad then Anne Marie and Derek along with another couple and a few kids.

Brad introduced me to everyone and they were all lovely. The other couple was Anne Marie's brother Alan, who they're staying with, and his wife Julie.

We sat talking with his family for about an hour until a girl around my age walked in with who I presume is her boyfriend. 'Brad!' She said rushing over to give him a hug before going to Anne Marie and Derek.

'This is Jason, my boyfriend.' She introduced him to Brad and his parents.

'This is Eloise my girlfriend. El this is my cousin Alice.' Brad introduced me to his cousin. She came over and gave me a hug. 'Want to have a chat?' She asked me. I nodded and kissed Brad before following her out the back.

We sat on a bench and began to talk. 'So how long have you and our Brad been going?' She asked. 'Around four months but we've know each other eight.' She nodded. 'I like you. I've never seen Brad look at anyone the way he looks at you. When you leaned to kiss him before you came out here I seen it in his eyes. He looks at you with pure adoration.' She spoke, shocking me.

'Well I love him. Anyways, how about you and Jason?' I asked. 'Yeah we've been dating for about two years now, but known each other three.' She replied.

We then went to talk about how we met the boys and other stuff. We were shortly interrupted by the both of them.

'You left us for too long with the oldies.' Brad said as he came out and scooped me up before he sat in my seat and put me on his lap. 'Cheeky fucker taking my seat.' I said grabbing his cheeks. 'You love it.' He said kissing over my face.

We heard both Alice and Jason laughing from beside us and of course the snap of a camera.