'you were the right one for her'

Brad opens our bedroom door, his face held a small smile and he looked nervous. I put my arms out for a hug and he instantly sighed in relief and made his way towards me.

As I engulfed him in a he whispered, 'I'm sorry.' And by his voice I could tell he meant it. 'I know you are Brad so let's talk.'

He looked me in the eye before he began, 'El I'm not going to lie. I am shitting myself. What if I'm a bad father? What if the baby hates me? What if you-' I cut him off. 'Brad is that what yesterday was really about?' I asked to which he nodded.

'Brad I don't think you realise how much of an amazing father you will be. Anyone who sees you with a baby instantly says. He/she won't hate you, they'll love you. And last I'm not going anywhere, either is this baby. I love you.' I finished with a few tears rolling down my face as did Brad.

'It's not only that my anxiety was, ah it was really bad and I was stressed about work leading to a panic attack.' He shook.

'Brad why didn't you tell me?' I questioned.
'I didn't want to wake you up, I know you need the sleep.' He replied. 'Brad I swear, you know you can wake me at any time even if it is the middle of the night.'

'I know but I'm annoyed at myself on how I acted. At first I went for a walk for some fresh air then ended up at that pub and was an absolute dick with you. I found David and his brother there so I sat with them for a while.' He said now crying.

This side of Brad really showed how pure and emotional he was.

'Come here.' I said pulling him close to me. He lifted me and put me on his lap, his head tucked in the crook of my neck.

'Well, do you want to go for some lunch or something today?' I asked knowing he loved to go out for lunch, just the 2 of us. He nodded, 'I'd like that.'

-

3 weeks later

It's getting closer and closer until the baby arrives. After the little incident between me and Brad we are back to our normal selfs.

Tonight we were going round to Brad's parents house with my parents. Brad's sister along with my brother and sister were also going to be joining us.

They wanted us all together for the last time before we have a new addition to the family. Of course my mum and Anne Marie loved the idea of this and were on the same wave length.

Yesterday was Brad's last day of work, he was in the studio finishing up songs and recording videos from 8AM to 10PM.

Me and Brad were currently on the sofa, his head across my lap as I played with his curls. We had Friends playing on the TV. One hand tangled in Brad's curls and one on my bump.

Brad was scrolling through Twitter on his phone before he went onto the Instagram app. He swiped across and took a photo of us, both pouting. 'Not long now' He captioned it making me realise how close we were to actually meeting our lil bub.

My hands ran through his hair, massaging his head the way the I knew he liked it. He let out a content sigh before nuzzling his head closer to me.

Shortly after I hear the sound of Brad's heavy breathing indicating he was sleeping. Not long after I followed his steps.

-

'Hello!' I jumped from my sleep, as did Brad. We heard people in the hall before the living room door opened revealing my mum, dad and brother.

'Shit sorry we feel asleep.' I cussed. 'Don't be worrying we're early anyway.' My mum replied as they all sat on the other sofa. 'B let's go get ready.' I said shaking him. He groaned and his grip around me tightened.

Me and my dad looked at each other and I nodded. My dad tiptoed over and lifted Brad from me before running up to our room with him. I heard Brad scream as my dad laughed.

I walked up the stairs as my dad came out of our room, chucking to himself. Brad was lying in the middle of our bedroom floor. 'Brad get up.' I said nudging him with my foot. 

'I'm tired.' He mumbled. 'So am I but we won't be there late, we can cuddle and sleep when we get home.'

After I said that he let out a massive groan and dragged himself towards his wardrobe, lifting out black skinny jeans and a grey sweater.

I grabbed a pair of my maternity jeans and of course Brad's hoodie. It isn't even normal the amount I have been living in Brad's clothes during this pregnancy. He threw his clothes on him before going down to my parents and brother.

I got dressed and brushed my hair seeing it was already straight. I put on natural makeup consisting of foundation, concealer, eyebrows, bronzer and mascara.

As I went down I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water I heard my mum and Brad in the living room talking. 'Yeah I'm just really scared incase something happens, like what if the baby hates me or I do something wrong and El hates me.' I heard him sigh.

'Brad sweetie, you could never do anything for our Eloise to hate you. Ever since we all met you we knew you were the right one for her. You're both going to make amazing parents, you're in it together. Plus you have us, your family to help out also. Please don't worry.' My mum said.

I walked to the living room to see my mum hugging Brad as they both sat on the sofa. They both looked up at me and my mum gave a me a sympathetic smile.

She moved away from Brad and I walked towards him. 'I told you everything will be okay.' I whispered as I hugged him. 'I know I can't help it.' I pulled away and looked him in the eyes. 'I know it isn't your fault but we can try and work on it.' I smiled, squeezing his hand.

'Right we better get going.' My mum chirped. I nodded and made my way to the car as Brad locked the house. My dad and Lucas were out the front playing football.

We all got in the car and made our way to Brad's parents house.