'did he make you feel better'

It was now Saturday night and we were going to a club tonight. I put on my black jumpsuit and black mini heels. Brad wore a white button up shirt and guess what? Black jeans and his Dr Martins. As we were leaving Brad grabbed his denim jacket and put it over my shoulders before we walked out of the room, hand in hand.

The taxi left us off outside of the club where you could already hear the music blasting. As we got in and made our way to the bar, Brad ordered us gin and tonics. We had a few drinks at the bar then decided to go and dance.

-

I was quite tipsy, as was Brad. I was grinding on Brad during a song when he said he needed to use the toilet, he told me he would be back and to stay where I was.

A few minutes later I felt 2 large hands grab my waist, at the start I thought it was Brad but that was until the person left wet sloppy kisses on my neck, I knew it wasn't Brad. I seen Brad reappear from the toilets and as soon as he seen me with the man he instantly frowned. He turned and walked away, out of the club leaving me on my own.

I started to cry, trying to push the man off of me but he was too strong. The bouncers obviously seen this as they came over and removed the man, throwing him out of the club. I got my phone out of my bag, my hands shaking whilst trying to ring Brad. He didn't answer. I rang him another 3 times and still no answer.

As I walked outside there was a taxi leaving people off. I approached the taxi. 'Excuse me, you wouldn't be able to give me a lift?' I asked to which he nodded. I climbed in the back of the car and gave him our hotel.

I looked out the window and got lost in my thoughts. Where did Brad go? We're not together so why would me with another man make him leave? Was he leaving with another girl? Jealousy burned in the pit of my stomach at the picture of Brad with another girl. What if he's hurt? What if he's not back at the hotel? What if- I was interrupted by the driver telling me we had reached the hotel.

I quickly paid him and made my way towards our room. Hoping to find Brad there safe and sound. I knocked on the door, realising I didn't have a key. No answer. I wrapped again, in the process letting out a few sobs.

Finally the door opened to reveal Brad. His eyes heavy, tears falling from them and his cheek red. He had been crying.

As I entered the room he began to question me. 'So Eloise did he make you feel better than what I do? Was he more attractive than me? Why Eloise? Why?' He said getting angrier. I'm not going to lie this side of Brad scared me. I didn't know what to do or say.

I slid down the door, quietly sobbing to myself. I heard Brad punch something but I was too terrified to look up. Eventually when I looked up I seen Brad on the sofa, his knuckles covered in blood, his head in his hand crying whilst pulling at his curls. 'Brad.' I croaked out. He looked up to me, his eyes softening.

He got up off of the sofa and made his way over to me. 'El I'm so sorry. I'm such a dick. I shouldn't care if you go and get with other men-' he said softly before I interrupted him. 'Brad please listen to what actually happened. I was waiting for you to come back then I felt hands on my waist, I thought it was you so I began to dance. But I knew the second he put his lips on me it wasn't you. I couldn't get away, he was too strong. After you left the bouncers had to come over and take him off of me and throw him out. Then I found a taxi outside and it brought me back here. I was so worried about you. And Brad I wouldn't want any other man touching me or making me feel pleasure unless it's you.' I said stroking his face.

'Oh my god I'm such a dick. Fuck El anything could have happened to you because I left. Shit I'm so sorry I hate myself. I promise I won't do it again. Sometimes I get jealous because any man would be swooning over you-' I placed my lips on the before chuckling. 'Shall we go for a bath?' I asked him. 'Sounds like a good idea.' He said as his eyes filled with lust.

I went in and ran the bath and then I called Brad in. He walked in with his boxers on and made his way over to undress me. Once we were both naked we climbed in. Brad sat with his back against the bath and I sat between his legs, with my back against his front.

There was little built in lights in the bathroom meaning we could turn off the big lights. We sat in a comfortable silence for a good length of time, that was until we had a make out session that lead to sex in the bath. Yeah we finally had sex after all our fooling about.

After that we went back to our original position whilst Brad softly hummed songs in my ear. I think I'm falling for him. I think I'm falling for Brad. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared. But, life's about taking risks. It could turn out to be something beautiful. Or it could end up to be a disaster.

If I didn't take the risk I wouldn't be able to know if we worked or not. I'm willing to take that risk for Brad.