'thats all you babe'

It had been about a week since me and Brad became a couple again. I couldn't be happier with him. We're stronger than we've ever been. Brad's almost fully recovered from the incident.

Today Brad was taking me out on a so called date to this fancy restaurant.

I got dressed into a red body-con dress with my black leather jacket and black small heeled boots. I done my makeup and curled my hair slightly.

Brad arrived at my house wearing black dress pants and a light pink shirt with a  flower on either side of the shirt along with his Dr Martins.

He came into my room where I was just finishing getting ready. 'Brad I could've been naked.' I joked. 'Yeah well, nothing I haven't seen before.' He winked as I hit his arm lightly.

'You look gorgeous babe.' He said kissing me. 'You too. I love the shirt.' I complimented him back. 'Why thank you darling.' He started posing in his shirt making me giggle.

'By the way did I leave my belt round here?' He asked. 'Brad the amount of things you leave here I wouldn't be surprised.' I said as he just pulled faced. 'You know you could have a wardrobe full of clothes etcetera here.'

He gave me the finger and walked to try and find his belt. He returned 5 minutes later with his belt. 'It was under the sofa.' He announced. 'Mmm wonder how it got under there.' I joked and he shrugged with a cheeky smirk.

Once we were ready we sat on my sofa waiting for our taxi to arrive. We were scrolling through Brad's camera roll and we came across the video of me and Brad's cousin when we were in Newcastle.

He for some reason skipped past it. 'Aw Brad go back. I miss your cousins.' I said and I could tell him tense. 'What's wrong with that video?' I asked.

'It's just- never mind it's stupid.' He mumbled putting his head down. 'Brad you trust me right?' I asked him. He nodded. 'El I'd trust you with my life.' He said cutely. This boy is killing me.

'Tell me then.' I said kissing his cheek. 'Okay right so am it sort of ah turns me on when you say daddy.' He mumbled the last bit. Well now I know what I'm going to have to do.

I chuckled a bit. 'Brad that's okay babe.' I said hugging him. 'Or shall I say daddy?' I ask winking. 'El don't.' He said trying to be serious but ended up laughing.

We were still scrolling through his camera roll when our taxi arrived so Brad locked his phone and we went out to the taxi, locking up behind us.

-

It's the next day now. When we got back to my place last night we both fell asleep. 

Yesterday I had got a message off of my aunt inviting me to her engagement party, and a plus one, obviously I had asked Brad if he wanted to go and he was up for it.

The party's in 2 months but today we were going to go shopping for something to wear seeing as we would be on tour and had nothing better to do.

I woke at 10AM and Brad was still asleep, I decided to make him breakfast in bed.

I went to the kitchen and got the ingredients out to make his favourite. Pancakes.

Within 20 minutes I had both of our pancakes ready and on a tray with a glass of orange juice each. I made my way into my room to find him still asleep.

'Brad.' I whispered as I gently shook him. He groaned and opened his eyes slowly. He turned to face me with small grin spread across his face.

'Mornin' babe.' He said in his rusty morning voice. 'Morning curls. I made you breakfast.' I said turning to lift the tray off of my nightstand.

'Aw thank you!' He said peppering me in kisses. I swatted him away. 'The pancakes are going to go cold. And I'm hungry.' I said tucking into my breakfast. He laughed from beside me before joining me.

-

It was after lunchtime now as we made our way into town to find outfits. 'Do you want to start in Topshop and Topman?' Brad asked me. 'Yeah I'd actually seen something in here last week.' I said and he nodded in response.

We walked around the bottom floor which was Topshop looking for something for me.

I came across beautiful, burgundy, tight dress that cut down in a V at my boobs. I picked it up and looked at it. 'I think you should try it.' I heard Brad from behind me. I nodded and made my way to the changing rooms.

I tried on the dress and wow. I'm never one to complement myself but God. It hugged my figure perfectly and the colour went well with my tan. Where it cut into a V some of my cleavage was on show however not a lot.

I stepped out of the changing room. Brad looked up from his phone as I did and his mouth dropped. 'I love it.' He said.

-

After I had changed into my clothes again, we went to the till to pay for the dress before making our way upstairs to find something for Brad.

We were walking past the jeans and I turned to find Brad looking at jeans. 'Brad. You're seriously looking at more jeans?' I asked. 'Yeah I was going to get a new blue denim pair. Can you help me pick?' God he is so cute at times.

We found Brad a new pair of jeans and we began to look for an outfit.

A while into looking we found a white shirt that had very thin navy/light blue stripes down it. We searched about for another while until we found a pair of navy dress pants.

Brad headed to the changing rooms to try it on and I followed him. I sat outside on my phone as he changed.

He came out wearing the dress pants and the shirt. He looked so fit wow. 'What you think?' He asked doing a twirl. 'Wow you're bum looks fit.' I said as he pretended to act flustered.

He came out wearing the jeans since they were a different style from his other ones. 'Do these look okay?' He asked as he reappeared from behind the door.

'Yeah they fit really nicely. Especially around-' I said, nodding to his crotch area. I laughed as he looked down then commented. 'That's all you babe.' He winked before going in and changing.

He came back out in his own clothes and we headed to the tills to pay for his clothes. We then headed back to mine before Brad went back to his parents.