'brad i hope you wrapped that friend of yours'

As the Uber pulled up me and Brad hopped in. We both sat in the back and within no time Brad had me on his lap, facing him. He began to kiss my neck roughly, making me moan slightly.

Luckily for the driver the part dividing the back seats and front seats blocked out the visuals and noises coming from us. I grabbed his face and began roughly kissing him, his tongue slid across my bottom lip looking entrance. I gladly let his tongue in mine, both out tongues dancing together fighting for dominance. I could feel him harden more underneath me so I began grinding on him.

He let out a moan as I let out a groan. Suddenly the car came to a stop and we quickly scrambled to get out. 'That's £6.50 please.' Said the driver. 'Here mate, keep the change.' Brad said throwing a £10 note at the man before grabbing my hand as I lead him into my house.

I hurried to open the door, but with Brad kissing my neck was difficult. Eventually I got the door opened and as soon as I closed the door Brad had me pinned up against it kissing me forcefully. He rubbed my thighs signalling for me to jump, which I did wrapping my legs around his waist, my hand immediately going to his curls pulling at the ends.

He let out another moan. Suddenly we seen a flash and heard a *cluck*. The hall lights turned on to reveal Luna and Sophia standing there with wide grins. I let out a frustrated sigh and put my head on Brad's shoulder. 'Luna, Sophia. Living room!' I said sternly.

Once they walked in I closed the door, 'What are yous going here? You told me you went home!' I said raising my voice. 'We watched a movie and fell asleep on the sofa, until you both come in making all the noise.' Luna replied. 'We're sorry, we'll go now.' Sophia said sympathetically. We walked into the hall to see Brad sitting on the stairs, his jeans as tight as ever, hickeys starting to appear on his neck and his hair all ruffled.

'We're going to head now, bye Brad, bye Eloise.' They both said. 'Are you sure girls, it's starting to snow heavily again. It mightn't be safe for you to drive in it.' Brad said. 'We don't want to interrupt anything.' Sophia said looking at me. I felt bad now. 'No girls Brad's probably right. We'll be back down in a minute.' I grabbed Brad's hand and dragged him to my room, throwing him onto the bed.

'We can't do this with your friends downstairs El.' Brad said sounding worried. 'Who said we were going to do that B?' I replied as I started to take my clothes of teasingly in front of Brad as he sat on the end of the bed. It revealed my new black lacy bra and knickers. I walked over and sat on his lap, grinding on him making him throw his head back, moaning. I stood up and motioned for him to stand up and I began to undress him.

I slowly and lastly pulled down his boxers to reveal his rather large throbbing member, with pre-cum dripping from the tip. I gave him and few pumps and then took him full in my mouth. I began to bob my head up and down, hearing Brad a moaning mess above me, throwing his head back in pleasured. His hands moved to my head, making me go faster whilst grabbing my hair.

Soon enough he released a hot, salty liquid into my mouth. I swallowed and he looked at me with wide eyes. I was about to start getting dressed again when Brad lifted and threw me onto the bed, 'Nuh miss, you gave me pleasure, it's time for me to repay you.' He said huskily.

He ducked his head, I felt his hot breath fan against my throbbing core. He began to lick around my aching area. He stopped and moved his fingers towards it, rubbing my clit slowly before suddenly adding a finger, moving it in and out of me. He started off slow only to fasten up and add another finger.

I was a moaning mess, grabbing on his curls telling him to go faster. Soon I released all over his fingers, he took his fingers and sucked them clean, ducking his head and licking away the rest of my cum. We gave each other a passionate kiss before getting dressed. We decided to put some comfy clothes on. I wore a pair of shorts, maybe a bit too short, and an over sized hoodie I had.

'My mum text to say she brought my car home.' He chuckled walking out of the bathroom in his boxers. 'Throw your top on so the girls aren't drooling over you.' I said throwing him his top. He smirked before putting his top on. I took my makeup off and threw my hair into a messy bun.

We grabbed a blanket and walked down the stairs.
The girls had music blasting but as we walked in they turned it off. 'Jesus good timing, the playlist was nearly over.' Luna said sarcastically. 'Did you use protection? Brad I hope you wrapped that friend of yours!' I cut Sophia's ramble. 'Sophia.' I said sternly. We all went into the living room and cuddled up on the sofa, watching Friends.

It was 12:10AM and everyone was still watching friends. 'I'm going to head home now El.' Brad said from beside me. 'You can just stay here you know?' I said hoping he would. 'Are you sure? What about the girls-' I cut him off with a kiss. 'B of course it's fine, you can sleep in my bed, it's not like we haven't slept in the same bed before. Plus the girls both have their own rooms.' I said. He nodded and cuddled closer to me.

A/N
HELLO, so as you probably know if you read the last A/N I'm on holiday. This was a prewritten chapter so there probably won't be another chapter for about a week :(