'go and treat yourself'

A week later

Today we were going to go shopping. We needed to buy more clothes for Lily seeing as we hadn't bought any girls clothes, we had just got neutral colours apart from some girly bits family had bought for her.

I was so glad I could finally fit into my normal clothes again. I wore my denim ripped jeans with a dust pink, off the shoulder, knitted jumper along with my white converse.

Brad wore black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and his denim jacket along with his black vans. His hair had gotten longer over the past few weeks and I have to admit I love it.

We changed Lily into a little cream knitted jumper and red tights. We put her into her car seat and wrapped a blanket around her before heading to the car.

In the back of the car we had a mirror above Lily's car seat so we could watch her whilst we were in the front.

Once we arrived at the shops I got Lily out of the car as Brad grabbed her buggy from the boot.

I noticed that Brad had been checking his phone a lot and seemed agitated, I didn't want to question him just now so I decided to leave it until later. 

We went to a shop that sold all baby clothes and picked out a load for Lily. Brad got even more excited than me, picking up the most adorable outfits for her.

After that we went to Topshop/Topman to get a few things for myself and Brad. We took turns at pushing the buggy.

We got close to where Vitoria's Secrets is and Brad handed me his card and whispered into my ear, 'Go and treat yourself.' Which sent shivers down my spine.

I looked up to see him nodding and smiling. I walked towards the shop and disappeared from his sight as he stood outside with Lily.

I browsed around the shop for a few minutes trying to decide what to get. As I was walking around a dark blue lacy set caught my eye. I walked towards it and grabbed my size then also grabbing a white lacy one peice before going to the till.

I walked out of the shop to find Brad standing at Lily's buggy whilst he stood on his phone. He looked up when I approached him, he smiled before his eyes landed on the bag causing him to smirk.

'My mum just text,' He said, 'she offered to watch Lily tonight. She said for me to take you to dinner or something.' He chuckled.

'I- I don't wanna leave her yet.' I pouted looking to our daughter. 'If you don't want to we don't have to but we could just go for dinner then pick her up again.' He said and he put his arm around my shoulder.

'Yeah okay then.' I smiled up at him. He placed a kiss on my forehead before we headed home.

Brad got into the shower as I sat on the bed and fed Lily, before she had finished her bottle Brad appeared for the bathroom. He took her to finish her bottle as I went for a shower myself.

I washed my body as my hair had been washed the night previous. Once I got out I walked into the bedroom to find Brad in his boxers sat on the bed with his guitar, softly playing and singing to Lily.

She lay there with her eyes wide open staring at Brad. I took a quick video of them on Brad's phone that sat on the bedside table. He was still oblivious that I was in the room.

I went over and put my arms around his shoulders, him jumping slightly. I pecked his lips before I continued to get ready.

Brad lifted Lily and brought her out of the room with him as he was going to pack her bag for going to his parents house.

I put on the white lacy one piece I bought earlier before sliding into a white bodycon dress.

I sat at my dressing table doing my makeup and hair. Once I was finished I grabbed a pair of black heels and a black light jacket to go on top of my dress.

During the time I was getting ready Brad had nipped in and also got his clothes. He wore black skinny jeans, a plain white shirt and his denim jacket along with his docs.

Once I was ready I walked down the stairs. In the living room Brad lay on the sofa with Lily on his lap fast asleep, soft snores escaping her mouth.

Brad looked up and his eyes widened as he seen me standing. 'You look amazing.' He said as I walked towards him, he stood up with Lily. 'Thank you, so do you.' He gave me a kiss on my temple.

-

We were sat in a restaurant finishing our desert. I kept running my foot up Brad's leg. He was giving me a glare from the across the table but I just sat licking the icing from the spoon.

'Hi, could we have the bill please?' Brad stopped a waiter who was walking by. I almost laughed at his eagerness to get home.

5 minutes later the waiter returned with the check, Brad immediately put money on it before handing it back, not bothering to wait for his change.

'You've been a bad girl.' He whispered in my ear as we climbed into the taxi. I smiled as if reminded me of when we only knew each other for a while.

I was snapped out of that thought with Brad's hand started to wonder every part of my body. He sat beside me, his hand inching closer to my aching core.

I decided to get him back, my hand on his growing bulge. I traced my finger, outlining the shape. I began palming him through his jeans.

He put his head back in pleasure. He was getting too much so I stopped.

'Can you stop off at the off licence round the corner please?' I asked the driver. He nodded before turning the corner.