'he seems cool'

It's Christmas Eve now. Yesterday morning Brad woke up and made us all breakfast. The girls left and headed home so I brought Brad home. I think we're planning on meeting up on Boxing Day or after.

Today I'm going to my families house to spend Christmas with my mum, dad, my younger brother and older sister. My brother Lucas is 14 and my older sister Nicola is 22. All three of us have been brought up pretty close. I wouldn't change my family for the world.

I packed up my car with my families presents along with my mini suitcase and set off. My family lived around a 15 minute drive from my house. On the way I dropped by my sisters house to pick her up. I hadn't seen my sister for a few days which was unusual for us seeing as we usually see each other most days but I spent a few days in London then I met Brad.

She got in the car and we started talking. She asked about my trip to London, that's when I ended up telling her about Brad. Me and my sister never hide anything from each other, telling each other every detail of stuff that lets say most people wouldn't talk about.

'So do you fancy him?' She asked seriously. 'Well yeah, I think most people would.' I replied. 'Well let me see a photo of him then.' She asked. I gave her my phone and let her scroll through his Instagram account. 'Jesus Eloise he is fit! He looks like a sugar daddy. Wait you said he owned Simpson's Gin Bar?' She bombarded me with questions.

'Nicola! And yes he does, he brought me to it the other night.' She just nodded as if she was thinking of something.

Once we arrived at our parents house and unpacked the car, we greeted our mum, dad and brother. I hadn't seen them in a while so it was nice to catch up with them. 'So Eloise, how was your trip to London?' My mum asked. 'Yeah it was amazing, my train got delayed coming home. At the train station I met a boy called Brad-' I was interrupted by my mum. 'Oh Eloise, tell me about this boy! Lucas out of the room with your dad! Nicola come here!' My mum shouted. Oh my lord. 'Mum I've already told Nicola.' I said rolling my eyes. 'I don't mind.' She said reassuringly.

After I told my mum about everything she asked to see a photo of him. 'Oh he is a good looking boy! We'll need to get him over for dinner some time.' My mum said excitingly.

It got to around 5:30PM and we hadn't had dinner so me and Nicola decided we would take Lucas out to get food. Before I got into the car I got a text.

Bradley- Hope you are enjoying your time with your family. I miss you El xx

My heart swelled at the message. Nicola must have seen me smiling like an idiot as she leaned over and looked at my phone, 'Ohhh it's lover boy. El? Awh he's given you a nickname!' I slapped her arm and replied to Brad.

Me- I am thank you, hope you're enjoying yourself as well. I miss you too B xx

It was snowing, yet again. It's going to be a white Christmas tomorrow for the first time in a few years. The snow wasn't as heavy as earlier but it sure was absolutely freezing. I had my jeans and the hoodie that Brad had given me along with my parka and boots. Of course Nicola picked up on the hoodie.

'By the way, who owns the hoodie.' She smirked at me. 'It's Brads, he gave me it when we were in London.' I said focusing on the road ahead of me. She just hummed in response.

'Lucas, where would you like to go for food?' I asked him. 'Ah do you mind going to Maccies?' He asked. 'Not a problem.' I replied. We went to the drive thru seeing as none of us could be bothered to get out of the car. Once we ordered and paid they told us to wait in one of the lay bys to wait on our food.

As we sat there I seen the familiar face I missed. I beeped the horn and once he realised it was me he came running over. He picked up the little girl who was previously walking beside him and carried her in his arms over to us. 'Hiya love how are you?' He asked before pecking my lips. 'I'm good, Brad this is my sister Nicola and bother Lucas.' I pointed to them both and Brad waved and greeted them. 'And who's this gorgeous girl.' I asked admiring the girl in Brad's arms.

'This is my cousin Ellie.' Brad said holding the girl who looked no older than 2. The girl with our ordered approached us, I took it and thanked her, handing it to Nicola. I gave Brad a kiss. 'Do you have your car with you?' I asked him. He shook his head, 'No we're only a 10 minute walk away.' He said about to walk. 'Don't be silly jump in!' I said and Lucas opened the door motioning for Brad to get in.

He jumped in beside Lucas, holding Ellie on his lap. Everyone was just talking away until we got to Brad's house. I got out of the car as he got out. 'Merry Christmas B.' I said walking towards him. 'Merry Christmas El. I'll ring you tomorrow.' He said with his arms around my waist, my arms around his shoulders. We leaned in and our lips touched. We both pulled away and gave each other a hug.

I watched Brad and Ellie walk into the house, waving at me before I got back into the car. I got in to find my sister and brother grinning at me. 'What?' I asked. 'Nothing you are just cute together.' Nicola said. 'You should invite him over sometime, he seems cool.' Lucas said.

For me to already have them like Brad is a big thing seeing as my family are the most important thing to me.