'if i was ten my sperm wouldn't have fertilised your egg'

Earlier once we had left the park we walked to a small, enclosed cafe that was dog friendly beside the park. I took a seat in the booth at the back corner with Jesse whilst Brad ordered our drinks.

I took out my phone to check if I had any messages, I found one from Luna.

Luna- Hey girl, can't wait to see you later! Hope you don't mind me asking but is there any chance I could bring a plus one? X

Me- Yes that's no problem at all! X

That's strange, Luna never usually asks to bring people over. If she wants to bring someone she just will.

Soon enough Brad returned with 2 hot chocolates for us and sat down facing me.

-

We had now arrived back at the house waiting for everyone to arrive. Brad was walking around the house in his white Calvin Klein boxers trying to learn to floss.

He walked around his his phone in his hand watching a YouTube video. Each time he went to attempt to floss he set his phone down and tried. He really couldn't get the hang of it.

I kept getting videos of him watching his phone and putting it down and trying to do it. Let's just say they won't be going anywhere apart from my camera roll as he was swinging something a bit too much.

I had finished getting ready, since my bump wasn't massive I still got away with wearing my normal type of clothes.

'El! El!' I heard Brad shout as he ran up the stairs. He busted through the door. 'I know how to do it!' He exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes at the boy in front of me. He began flossing slow and picked up his speed. How was I in love with him?

'Well if you go any faster that thing will go flying off and there will be no sex for you.' I stated pointing to his boxers.

He looks down at his crotch before looking at me again. 'Yeah you would miss him too much, wouldn't you.' He cooed. 'No I'd just call one of the other possible baby daddy's, be like Donna from Mamma Mia.' I said giving him a sarcastic smile.

He rolled his eyes before walking close to me. 'Why do you always put this on.' He whined lifting up a lipstick that was sat on my makeup table.

'So that I don't have some ten year old boy kissing me.' I said putting more on as Brad frowned. 'Hey! If I was ten my sperm wouldn't have fertilised your egg!' He spoke sarcastically.

'Wow you really wanted to show off all that knowledge you have for science.' I said looking up to him. 'I got an A in biology actually.' He said smugly.

I looked at him in disbelief. 'That's probably only because you were a pervert and enjoying learning about sex!' It took him a second to process my comment. 'Well yeah that's true. But not the part about me being a pervert!'

I got up from my seat and whispered in his ear, 'Whatever helps you sleep at night Bradley.' Before I walked out of the room, leaving him to hopefully get ready for our friends to arrive.

-

Sophia and Con were the first to arrive, both of them fussing over my baby bump. Brad had also began to teach Con how to floss. Who does he think he is? The flossing master?

Suddenly the front door opened and I jumped, when I say jump I mean a pregnant woman jump. I went to the door along with Sophia to find Luna standing.

'Oh my best friends!' She shouted pulling us both into a group hug. After we greeted each other she stepped to the side.

'Guys I have someone who I want you to meet.' She said nervously. Me and Sophia looked at each other suspiciously. From behind Luna, a tall blonde girl stepped forward.

'This is my girlfriend Chels.' She announced. We both instantly greeted ourselves and hugged her. 'It's a pleasure to meet you.' I smiled at her.

I welcomed them both in as we walked to the living room. As we walked in I have never been more embarrassed. Brad and Con were both flossing. Not even just that, they had their own music playing as they flossed to the beat of Talk Later.

'I've never been more embarrassed for him.' I said putting my hand over my face as Sophia copied my actions. On the other hand, Luna and Chels stood laughing at the door.

-

It had been a while after everyone arrived, we had dinner and now were sat in the living room. Me and Sophia sat on one sofa with Luna and Chels on the other.

Brad sat in front of the sofa I sat on, insisting on me playing with his curls. Connor copying his actions, only not looking attention like Brad.

'Brad I've never realised how small you actually are.' Luna joked. 'I'm not small!' Brad defended himself earning a wail of laughter from the group.

'Brad are you serious? I'm taller than you and people consider me small.' She teased him even more.

He let out a frustrated sigh before saying, 'El I'm not all small tell them.' As he said that Con had took a swing of his beer resulting in the beer ended up all over the floor due to Brad's comment.

'I mean-' I joked making faces. 'I don't want you to embarrass yourself.' As everyone teased Brad you could tell he was growing even more annoyed.

'El don't even joke. I'm big in other departments aren't I? Tell them.' He pleaded. I gave him a disgusted look as he pouted at me.

'It's more like a chode.' And with that, the whole room erupted into a roar of laughter.