'say hi to mummy and daddy'

I wake up wrapped in Brad's arms. I go to turn around to face him when I let out a groan of pain. My legs were absolutely killing me. We done it 4times in total last night. I look to Brad's neck to see it covered in hickeys as well as his chest.

I lay staring at my beautiful boyfriend for a few minutes just admiring him. I couldn't be more grateful for how much he's changed my life the time I've known him.

He told me about his band before we started dating. I'm so proud of him. He's actually got me a job helping their photographer Dean as I done photography for A-Level. It isn't permanent or proper, just an extra set of hands for tour.

They haven't been too busy this year seeing as their tour starts in October. They've had a good few shows etc where I've helped with the photography, nothing like a UK tour.

Brad's eyes began to open and he smirked, obviously he caught he staring. 'Mornin' babe.' He said in his husky morning voice. 'Morning curly.' He chuckled at the nickname I'd given him.

'Do you want to go to my aunt Jane's for breakfast or do you want us to go out somewhere?' He asked. 'I'm easy, whatever you want. What time is it anyways?' He checked his phone before replying, 'It's 11.30.' He chuckled, we quite a late night last night. 'Maybe the both of us could go for breakfast together?' He asked.

'Of course babe, I'm going to get a shower then get ready.' I said about to leave the bed. 'Mind if I join?' He asked batting his eyes. 'Alright but as long as there is no funny business!' With that he held his hands in surrender and followed me to the bathroom.

-

After we went to a little cafe for breakfast we went back to Brad's aunts house. We entered the house to find Jane and the 3 kids. 'Well how was it?' Jane smirked at us. We just chuckled and walked on through.

As soon as I sat down on the sofa beside Brad, Alex came wobbling over to me. 'Hiya mister!' I said in a baby voice, lifting him up. He reached up and began to play with Brad's face. 'Well looks like you're not the only one who enjoys my face.' He jokes making me and Jane laugh.

Jay and Anna came running down the stairs. 'Mummy! Mummy! Can we go to the park? Pleaseee.' They pleaded. 'Aw honeys I have to go out tonight, you're going to auntie Margo's.' I presume it was on their dads side seeing as Brad didn't have an aunt Margo.

I looked to Brad, almost suggesting we take them when Janes phone rang. 'Hello. Oh am ah yeah that's fine. No don't be sorry! Yeah, bye.' She said finishing the call.

'Margo cancelled on me. I need to ring the babysitter, would you watch them while I ring?' She asked looking at us. 'Jane we'll mind them!' I said and she looked shocked. 'No you both should go out tonight!' She insisted.

'Jane honestly, you were good enough for letting us stay the least we could do is mind the kids. We don't mind, I'd love to spend time with them.' I nod agreeing with what Brad was saying.

'Oh alright, if you're one hundred percent sure!' She checked. 'Go and get ready!' I shouted. She waved her arms and went running to get ready.

-

Jane had gone out as we told her to. It was now 5PM. 'B will we take them to the park then bring them back and get them their dinner.' I asked him. 'Yeah he probably should.' He said walking over and hugging me.

'Anna! Jay! Alex!' I called them to the kitchen. As they came into the kitchen I asked. 'Who wants to go to the park?' They all replied shouting yes. Brad chuckled and grabbed their shoes and jackets as they were all wearing shorts before leaving.

I pushed the buggy with Alex in it as Anna walked beside me and Jay walked holding Brad's hand. I took my phone out and took a photo of the boys in front of me, the buggy and Anna.

Once we got to the park I let Alex out of his buggy and Anna and Jay left with him to play in the park as me and Brad took a seat on the bench.

Shortly after me and Brad had joined the children on the swings, all of us laughing. Brad got his phone out videoing us, he was about to put his phone away until I said, 'Babe take a video of the kids for Jane and Brian.' 

I was sat on the swing with Alex on my lap, Anna on one side and Jay on the swing on my other side. They were all laughing away. 'Say hi to mummy and daddy.' I said to them pointing at Brad's phone and waving.

I noticed as I said that Brad stiffened and was acting strange since. Me and Brad lay on the grass as the kids had their last 5 minute run about.  

Suddenly they come running over to us and lay beside us, jumping on top. Brad took his phone out and took a selfie of us. Everyone was smiling and laughing in it. It was so precious spending time with Brad and his family.

-

It was around 6:45PM by the time we got back. We were all having so much fun we lost track of the time. We got home and got the kids their dinner and sat on the sofa to watch a movie with them.

-

8:25PM came and we were bathing the kids before they went to bed. They all sat in their mum and dads room watching telly whilst we took turns bathing them. We done Alex first seeing as he was the youngest child, then Jay and left Anna to do her own.

Me and Brad got the boys into their pyjamas and tucked into bed whilst Anna got herself washed. Anna reappeared from the bathroom, I helped her get ready and dried her hair for her.

Once she was ready she got into bed as well. We said goodnight to all the kids and went downstairs.

By the time we sat down it was just after 9PM. Brad began to kiss my neck and within no time we were on top of our bed in the spare room.