'test out the products in that box'

As I walked downstairs Brad was sat on the sofa still. Once he heard me enter the room he turned around. 'Well I see you're enjoying my jumper.' The smirk was almost visible in this voice. 'Mmm yeah I mean it's comfy, just smells a bit.' He acts offended and stands off the sofa. 'Right let's get going!' He grabbed my hand and led me out of my house.

He wore a pair of Adidas sweats and a hoodie as well, along with a beanie.
We both got into my car and set off to Asda with the music blasting. We pulled into the car park and I parked the car, which was quite stressful with Brad in the car.

We got out of the car, grabbing my purse and walking towards Asda. I grabbed a trolley and we began our shopping.

After about 15 minutes of walking around, putting stuff in the trolley. You would have thought Brad was a child, running and scaring me, lifting stupid stuff and laughing at it. I have to admit he makes me laugh so I don't mind.
Also he was running behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist, kissing my neck.

We entered the toiletries isle to get pads/tampons and deodorant. Brad being Brad lifted a box of condoms and threw them in the trolley whilst I looked up to him to see him with a goofy smile playing on his face. I shrugged and walked along to get whatever else I needed.

He looked shocked and walked beside me, only now rubbing my back and squeezing my bum. I slapped his arm and he just smirked. 'So will get to test out the products in that box?' He asked trying to sound posh. 'Hmm maybe if you're lucky. I might need them for my boyfriends though.' I said not sounding interested.

When we returned back to my place I decided to make me and Brad some late lunch since it was now after 4PM. 'Brad do you want some pasta and peri peri chicken with salad for lunch?' I shouted into the living room. Next thing he appeared at the door. 'Yeah babe thanks.' He said coming behind me and hugging me yet again. I turned around and pecked his lips before he sat down at the island and watched me prepare lunch.

It was around 6PM now and we had both cleaned up the kitchen so we are now laid on the sofa watching a movie. Brad was lying behind me with his back against the sofa back, my back pressed against his front with his head resting in the crook of my neck. He began sucking on my neck, I moved my head to give him more access when he started leaving bites as well.

I let out a slight moan making Brad smile against my neck. I turned around facing Brad passionately kissing him, my arms around his neck playing with his curls, his hands on my bum squeezing it every so often.

Soon enough I was straddling him, deeply kissing with our tongues fighting. I felt him growing hard underneath me, his boner sticking into my thigh. 'Second time today you've got excited.' I chuckled. He flung his head back and replied 'Well I can't help it when you're turning me on-'

The next thing Luna and Sophia barged into the living room. Their eyes widened and they scrambled out, 'We'll leave you to it.' I called them back in, 'Girls it's alright come in.' I shouted out to them. 'Sorry babe.' I whispered in Brad's ear kissing his neck. Brad sat up properly on the sofa and he nodded down to his boner so I sat down on his lap to hide it.

'So you two?' The girls walked in wriggling their eyebrows. I scraped my hair into a bun and shook my head. 'No we're just friends.' Brad said nuzzling his head into my neck. 'Okay one, friends don't do what we walked in on you doing. Two, friends don't sit like that. Would you like me to go on?' Luna questioned. 'No Luna you're fine thanks. So how have you both been? How was your Christmas?' I asked them.

Now it was around 9PM and I'd told Brad he could spend the night here along with the girls. We were snuggled up on the sofas catching up on Love Island. Me and Brad on one sofa and the girls on another along with the pizzas we had made.

Luna's POV
As we were watching Love Island I looked over at Eloise and Brad. She was sat on his lap with a blanket over them. Her head on his chest as he played with her hair.

Eloise suddenly lifted her said and started talking to him, brushing his hair out of his face. I nudged Luna who seen where I was looking and looked. She said something to make him laughed and he leaned in and kissed her. We both awed at the sight.

Eloise really did deserve someone like him. But they're both too blind to see how much they like each other. Me and Sophia both looked at each other and smiled, then continued to watch Love Island.

I know we may always walk in at the wrong times or joke about them but they would suit each other and they don't know it. Well not yet anyways.

Eloise's POV
We are going to sleep downstairs seeing as my sofas are quite big and we're all too lazy to move from them. We were almost caught up on Love Island when we were changing into our pyjamas, well me and the girls seeing as Brad had nothing.

The girls went up to fetch their pyjamas they keep in my house and get changed, when they came back down me and Brad went up. 'Is it alright if I just sleep in my boxers?' Brad asked as I walk out of the bathroom in my pyjamas. 'Yeah just be aware the girls don't have a filter. You can wear your hoodie I have here if you want?' I said and he nodded.

'I'll be down in a minute I just need to...' He said looking down at the tent in his sweats. I chuckled and walked down to the girls.

A short while later Brad came down in his boxers and I forgot I still had the hoodie so I took it off and gave it to him. The girls both sat staring at Brad, typical.

'Did you get sorted?' I whispered in his ear giggling. 'Mmm I'll have to get used to it.' He teased as we cuddled on the sofa.

A/N double update!!