'will i get to see you in it'

Today's Boxing Day. I wake up at 10AM and start to get ready to meet Brad. I shower, change and do my makeup. I wore an over sized woolly jumper, tucked into some mom jeans and a black belt along with my Doctor Martins. At 11:45AM I got a text from Brad.

Brad- Hey El, I'm leaving mine now to come and get you. Xx
Me- Okay B, see you soon xx

I ran down the stairs to find my family in the living room. 'Ohhh you off out with Bradley now?' My mum and Nicola teased.

Before I even had the chance to reply there was a knock at the door. I walked over to the door and opened it, revealing Brad standing. He wore a thick red jumper with a coat and his signature skinny jeans, also with his Doctor Martins in. 'Hiya.' He said before pulling me in for a hug, rubbing my back with his hands as he did so. I mumbled a 'Hello.' back before we were interrupted.

'Oh hello you must be Bradley!' My mum said as she entered the hall, followed by my sister who was smirking at me. 'Hi I am, so nice to meet you Mrs Smith.' He said chuckling whilst pulling my mother also in for a hug.

'Oh please call me Sarah.' She smiled at him. 'Hello again Brad.' My sister eventually pipped up, longest world record of her keeping quite. After Brad meeting my mum and dad, and siblings again we finally set off.

We entered Costa and joined the line of people to order. Once we got up we ordered 2 coffees as I beat Brad to it, paying for both coffees. We took a seat, furthest away from everyone in the corner of the cafe.

We both just talked about our Christmas and what our plans were for the New Year. 'I really want to join a gym.' I said randomly. 'What, you don't need to!' Brad said, aw bless. 'I want to become more fit and tone my body more.' I explained. 'If you want, I go to the gym about three times a week. Surely you could join and come with me if you wanted?' He offered. 'Sure, if you don't mind.' I panicked, incase he didn't want me dragging along. 'No, I insist. I'll probably go tomorrow morning if you're up for it?' He asked. 'That would be perfect.' I smiled before we finished our coffees.

It was around 12:15PM and we decided we would start to look through the shops. We both had nothing in particular we needed, we just wanted to have a look in the sales. We went into shops like Urban Outfitters, TopShop/TopMan, River Island and now we were heading towards Victoria's Secrets.
When we approached the shop Brad instantly started smirking to which I slapped his arm.

'Wait out here, I won't be long.' And with that I left Brad standing outside, smirking away to himself.
As I was looking through the underwear I felt 2 arms snake around my waist. I turned around to be faced with the one and only Bradley Will Simpson. 'Oi mister I told you to wait outside.' I said jokingly. He shrugged and replied, 'I got bored.' I continued to look through the underwear, it was all on sale meaning I could get a good few pairs.

I was about to walk over to the till when Brad grabbed me and dragged me over to the one pieces. 'This is nice.' He said pointing to a red lacy one piece. I grabbed my size and walked towards the till, Brad running behind me. 'W-Wait you're get-getting that?' He stuttered. 'Yep.' I said looking at the sprays. 'I think you'd look sexy in it.' He said seductively biting his lips.

'Hmm.' I hummed. 'Will I get to see you in it?' He asked, his eyes sparkling. 'We could probably work something out.' I replied. 'Next!' The woman at the counter shouted.

Brad had disappeared as I was paying so when I was done I wondered outside the shop and found him standing staring into space. Typical Brad.
Even though we didn't come in to buy anything in particular, we both had about 6 bags each. Brad had gotten a few pairs of jeans, trousers, tops, 2 pairs of shoes and a couple of jumpers and his famous Calvin Klein boxers. I got a few dresses, jeans, tops, shoes, accessories, underwear and a few other things.

It was now about 3PM and we made our way back to Brad's car. 'Oh my feet are absolutely killing me!' I let out a sigh once we got into the car. Brad just chuckled and started up the car. 'Do you want pizza?' Brad asked as we pulled out of the carpark. 'You know what that doesn't sound like a bad idea.' I smiled at him.

We pulled up at dominos and Brad went in to get the pizza, he insisted on paying for it. Brad got back into the car with the pizza and we drove down the road a bit and pulled in and sat eating the pizza in the car.

After we finished Brad drove me home, well back to my parents house and helped me carry my bags and stopped at the door. 'So tomorrow, gym, 11AM?' He asked. 'Yeah, I'll probably regret it in the morning. I'll be there.' He chuckled at my response. 'If you want I'll pick you up and drive you there?' He offered. 'No it's okay, I've my car anyways.' He nodded and leaned in. Out lips touched and he put his hands on my waist, pulled me closer. My hands immediately went around his neck.

We were interrupted when the door opened revealing my mum and sister standing there grinning very widely. I groaned and tucked my head into Brad's neck, he yet again chuckled and kissed the top of my head. 'I'll be off now, see you in the morning.' He said waving and getting into his car.

As soon as I walked in the door I was greeted with my mother and sister, 'Explain!'