'honey im home'

3 days later
As soon as I got back into my house from Brad's the other day, I couldn't help but break down. We were doing so well, we were so in love. And I ruined it.

I spent the next days in bed, in my underwear and his hoodies. Eating ice cream and watching all the sad movies I could find. I even began to watch videos of the boys, their concerts and interviews. I scrolled through my camera roll, most of it containing photos of us.

I know this probably wasn't the best thing to be doing, but he was hurting. The person I loved was hurting. And it was all my fault.

I heard a knock on my door, bringing me out of my day dream. I removed the sheets from my weak body and climbed down the stairs.

As I opened the door, the one I loved stood in front of me. His eyes red and puffy. His skin pale. Bags evident under his eyes. His hair all ruffled.

'El.' He croaked. 'I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. The other day when you came round my house I was shocked. I didn't know what to say. I love you, I'll never stop loving you. I-I- the medication I'm on hasn't been helping my attitude. I've been snapping at everyone. I-.'

I cut him off bringing him into a hug. 'I love you too. And don't say sorry, this is my fault.' I said pulling away.

'El it's that dickheads fault, not yours.' He said softly. I let him into the house and he took a seat at the kitchen table as I made us tea.

'Brad I don't want us to rush back into a relationship if you aren't ready. I want you to get better before we rush into anything.' I said putting his tea in front of him.

'Eloise whenever you're ready. Whenever you're ready I'll be waiting.' He said, kissing my cheek.

'You know I heard everything you said to me whilst I was in the coma. I feel the same.' He spoke before he drank his tea.

1 month
It had been a month since me and Brad agreed to not rush into anything. Although I miss kissing him, having sex with him, waking up next to him.

Me and Brad's friendship had went back to the way it was, even when we were in a relationship.

Brad was coming around tonight with a Chinese and we were just going to chill.

-

It was around 7PM and I heard keys in the door rattle. Yes Brad had keys to my house. 'Honey I'm home.' He joked as he came in. 'Hello, thanks for bringing the food.' I said as he walked over and kissed my cheek before hugging me.

Brad dished out the Chinese as I got a bottle of red wine along with 2 glasses and a blanket. We went to the living room and sat on the sofa, putting Friends on Netflix.

When we had finished eating we snuggled together on the sofa. As the episode ended we decided it would be more comfortable to lie on my bed.

We lifted our wine and put Friends on my laptop. We lay on the bed, watching another episode until Brad started talking.  

'El.' He began. 'I- can I- never mind.' He said putting his head down. 'Brad what is it?' I said lifting his chin up.

'It's stupid.' Hi mumbled. 'Curly, you know me. You know I won't judge you. I love you for who you are.' He looked at me in shock.

'You still love me.' I nodded. 'Can I kiss you?' He asked. I chuckled. 'I'm having Déjà vu.' I said. Reminding us both of the first time we kissed. He laughed shaking his head.

He leaned in softly pecking me before pulling away. I quickly pulled him back, attaching my lips to his again. God I have missed this.

Brad moved his hands to the back of my thighs and my bum before lifting me onto his laps meaning I was now straddling him.

My hands went up and played with his curls, running my hands through them as he let out a small moan from below me.

His hands went to the end of my top I was wearing, his t-shirt. His hands fumbled with the end of it. I pulled away and pulled it off.

'Are you sure El?' He asked softly. 'Brad I need you.' I said out of breathe. And that was enough for him to take his top off and continue kissing me roughly.

A few moments later we were both completely naked on my bed. It has been a while since we slept together. I missed him.

Brad quickly grabbed a condom from my night stand drawer, he had put some in there just before we went on a break.

He rolled it onto his length and a lined himself. 'You ready babe?' He asked. I nodded and he thrust into me.

'Shit Brad.' I groaned. I forgot how big he was, I'll not be walking tomorrow. 'El you're so fucking tight.' Brad moaned in my ear.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, allowing him more access and my hands scratching at his back.

He attached his lips to my neck, sucking and nipping at the skin leaving hickeys. My hands moved to his shoulders before making there way to his curls, tugging at them.

'Brad fast-er.' I said through moans. With that he picked up his pace thrusting into me, hitting my g-spot.

'Bra-ad fuck!' I screamed. 'El-oi-se I'm gonna cum!' He also screamed as I attached my lips to his neck, giving him hickeys before going back to his lips.

After we both came and our highs died down. Brad took his condom off and threw it in the bin in my room. We both lay.

'El. I love you.' He spoke quietly. I turned to face him. 'B I love you. I love you so fucking much.' I said taking his face in my hands, kissing his lips softly.

'I don't know if it's too soon or not but Eloise. Will you be my girlfriend again?' He asked sounding nervous. 'Of course!' I shouted a bit too excited.

We both got under the sheets and Brad grabbed the bottle of red wine from the nightstand. He poured it into the 2 glasses and handed me one.

'Cheers.' He said smiling.
'Cheers.' I chuckled before pecking his lips.