'my whole bunk was shaking'

'Brad they're going to hear. Can you not wait til we get to the hotel?' I whispered.

Me and Brad were currently in his bunk on the bus. They had finished a show and had a 2 hour drive to the next city. It was about 12AM and we weren't going to arrive until after 2AM.

Brad was horny again tonight. And may I add very horny. As I was snapping photos of him on stage I already noticed his growing bulge.

Once they finished the show we all chilled out back stage with James' family who had come to the show tonight.

Brad made me sit on his lap to try and cover his boner but it probably only made it worse.

So that brings us to the bus. Brad's on top of me trying to undress me. 'El they're all asleep please baby.' He whined.

I gave in and pulled his head down letting his lips meet mine. Within no time both our clothes were off, it was a bit of a struggle seeing as it was quite cramped.

I pulled my knickers down and took my bra off as Brad pulled his boxers down. It was a bit difficult but we managed.

Brad put his hand under the pillow below me, pulling a condom out. I let out a laugh. 'Seriously, under your pillow?' I asked. 'You never know when you'll need one.' He grunted.

Brad thrust into me with force. I tried to not let out a moan so I went to his neck and began nipping at the skin. Brad was sucking at my shoulder, trying to keep his moans in too.

I felt the familiar feeling in my stomach meaning my orgasm was approaching. 'Brad imma ugh cum.' I moaned, trying to be quiet.

'I'm close too.' He groaned. He picked up his pace, thrusting into me faster. My walls tightened even more around him. I let out a loud moan as I came, Brad put his lips onto mine trying to make me quieter.

His thrusts slowed down as he reached his high. 'Fuck!' He groaned. I reattached my lips to his.

Brad flopped on top of me. 'Do you think they heard?' I whispered to him. 'I don't think so.' He replied.

'I think everyone did.' I heard Joe say.
'My whole bunk was shaking.' Con replied from the bunk beneath us.
'Get some Braddy!' Tris shouted.
'I hope you used protection.' James followed them all by shouting.

Brad groaned and buried his head into my neck. 'They're going to keep me going about this for ages.' He sighed. 'Well at least you got what you wanted.' I said trying to be serious.

He looked up to me and I let out a chuckle. 'We're about an hour away to the next stop, do you want to try and get some sleep?' He asked. I nodded and we got comfy.

-

Today was the last day of tour. I'm really sad because I was enjoying it so much. I loved taking photos and helping Dean out. It was a bonus it was of my boyfriend and my now best friends.

I'm so proud of Brad and all of the boys. When I first met Brad I had no idea, for a while I had no idea. He was just Brad who I met in London. And that's who I feel in love with.

The crew had made me aware of a few pranks they had planned for tonight. One of them involved everyone including support acts running on stage to the runway during Tris' drum solo.

Everyone had been given glow sticks and funky coloured accessories. Dean had told me to go and join in this one and he would film it.

-

We went onto Belfast. Brad met more of my family, then all loving him. We finished the tour and the boys have some off time before they went onto Europe and the rest of the world.

I'm so excited to travel more places with the boys.

Filler chapter