'its harder than you think'

I awoke at 10AM, I rolled over to text Brad to make sure we were still going. I jumped out of bed and into the shower, washing my body as I'd get a shower after the gym and wash my hair.

Once I got out I brushed my teeth and went in to get ready. Brad replied saying we were still going and he'd see me at 11AM. I put on some black leggings and a black and white sports bra along with a black jacket. I went int the bathroom and pulled my hair into a messy bun and took a photo, uploading it to my Instagram story.

I grabbed my keys and left, locking up the house and got into my car to head to the gym

Once I arrived I hopped out of my car and headed into the gym to find Brad. I looked at my photo to see if Brad had text me but I see a notification seeing he had mentioned me in his Instagram story 20 minutes ago.

Shit he's been waiting awhile

Shit he's been waiting awhile. As I enter the gym I see Brad talking to the woman at reception. I can't help but feel something? I was angry? Wait I'm not jealous am I?

As I walked over to sign in Brad greeted me. 'Hey El.' He said whilst pulling me in for a long hug. 'Hey B, how was your Christmas?' I asked. 'Yeah it was good, love spending time with the family. How about you?' He replied as we walked towards the gym suite. 'Yeah same as you basically.' I chuckled.

'So you know my cousin John?' I asked as we entered the gym. 'John Smith?' I nodded. 'Oh yeah me and John go way back! No way is he your cousin!' He said shocked. I just nodded and laughed.

We start off on the treadmills warming up before heading off and doing our own things. I was focusing more on floor exercises whilst Brad was working on his arms and abs.

We were about an hour into our workout and I was now doing squats with the medicine ball. Brad had finished his and came and sat on the step waiting for me to finish.

After I finished I put the medicine ball away and walked over to Brad. I couldn't help but notice a tent that had developed in his gym shorts.

'Somebody getting excited?' You giggled. He blushed and bowed his head. 'It's harder than you think when there's a fit girl and a fit arse in front of you doing squats.' He raised his head biting his lip. 'Well we better go and get you sorted out.' I said walking out of the gym suit and to the disabled toilet. Brad followed hot on my heels.

We both got in and locked the door. Brad stood in front of the door and as I turned around and walked him over towards the toilet. I leaned down and pulled his shorts down, looking up at him to see he has his lip in between his teeth. He nodded and I pulled down his boxers, his erected member sprung up and hit his stomach. I mean he was big. I took him in my hand, stroking him lightly before pumping him a few times.

Pre cum was already dripping from the tip. I pushed him down onto the toilet seat and got onto my knees. I swirled my tongue around his tip before taking his throbbing hard member in my mouth. Once I had him in my mouth, his hands went to the back of my head, pushing my head further.

My hands went towards his balls, massaging them as he let out a loud moan. 'Fuck El ah fast-ter.' Soon enough I felt a warm liquid run down my throat. I stood up and kissed Brad before walking out of the toilet and taking a seat at reception.

About 5 minutes later Brad appeared a smirk on his face. He put his hand out for me to take, waving at people at this reception on the way out. 'What are you doing later?' I asked him. 'Nothing probably just chilling.' He said. 'Well would you like to come round to mine?' I asked to which he replied. 'I would like that. I'll run home and shower then call round?' I nodded and pecked before making my way towards my car.

I drove to my parents house to collect my things before saying goodbye and dropping Nicola home. By the time I had made it to my house Brad would be round soon so I quickly ran up and showered.

I was in my underwear when I hear a knock on the door so I quickly grabbed the hoodie Brad had given me and ran down to answer it. I opened the door and there stood Brad, his eyes widened as he noticed what I was wearing. His eyes traced my body, his lip between his teeth. 'Yo my eyes are up here.' I said messing him about.

He looked at me and smiled, walking in and giving me a hug. 'So what are we planning on doing?' He asked. 'Well I was thinking maybe quickly going to Asda, I need to get some bits and then coming back and watching a movie?' I asked as we sat on the sofa. 'Sounds like a good idea.' He smiled. 'Right I'll run up and get changed.' I said as I ran upstairs and stuck on jeans and my shoes. Still leaving Brad's hoodie on.