'shes so cute'

We pulled up to our house for the first time as a family. Brad got out of the car, coming to the back and lifting Lily out in her car seat.

I went to the boot and lifted a bag as did Brad. I got the key and walked towards the house.

I unlocked the door and the 3 of us entered the house. 'Welcome home Lily.' Brad said in a hushed tone, making my heart swell.

Brad brought her into the living room, placing the car seat and bag on the floor. He lifted her out and held her in his arms.

'No doubt our parents will be round soon.' I joked, Brad looked up to me as he let a small chuckle out.

-

We both got changed before changing Lily into her pyjamas and feeding her. We sat on the sofa downstairs, Brad had his legs stretched across the sofa with Lily laying on them as I sat beside them.

She had my lips, Brad's nose and she had a load of hair. As we sat admiring our beautiful daughter she opened her eyes for the first time. She tried to cover them as soon as she had them opened but Brad removed her hands.

'Hello.' I cooed as she looked at the both of us. After a minute she began to cry so I lifted her as Brad went to get her a dummy. 'What's wrong baby?' I said swaying her softly.

Once Brad had given her the dummy she instantly stopped crying. Brad put on TV, I put Lily in her basket that sat beside the sofa and me and Brad cuddled up on the sofa.

'I'm so glad she's here.' I told him. 'So am I. I finally have my two girls.' He grinned. I reached up and kissed his lips, slowly and full of love.

He pulled me onto his lap, his hand on cheek and the other one on my bum. Before the kiss got too heated we heard a cough.

We turned to find both our parents and siblings. They all came in congratulating and hugging us before crowding round the basket, ignoring what they interrupted.

Brad got up and lifted Lily, our mums sat beside each other on the sofa as Brad handed my mum her first. I got my phone, capturing the moments Lily first spends with her grandparents, aunts and uncle.

'She's gorgeous.' They all gushed. 'You can definitely tell she's yours, she's a mix of the both of you.'

Brad lifted me and sat down, putting me on his lap. He placed a kiss on my neck, I gave him a glare to which he just smirked to.

I watched as everyone fussed over Lily, Nat and Nicola had her and was handing her to Lucas. He's always been so good with kids and was so excited when he heard I was pregnant.

His smile instantly widened when he held her. 'She's so cute.' He commented while looking at his niece. My mum took a photo of them both on her phone, Lucas smiling as he admired Lily.

After a while Lily was passed back to us. We put her in her basket as we didn't want her getting too used to being held.

'Does anyone want tea or anything?' Brad offered. A few 'yes please' and 'no thank you' were threw at him. He went to the kitchen to make the tea. The boys went and sat at the table as the girls sat on the sofas in the living room.

'How did you find you it Eloise?' Anne Marie asked. 'I'm exhausted and in pain but it was all worth it.'

We all talked for a while before our parents left.

Nat, Nicola and Lucas stayed for dinner as they heard we were having Chinese.

Brad and Lucas went to collect the Chinese as me and the girls had a gossip.

'When was the last time you and Brad went at it?' Nicola asked. 'Nicola!' I scolded. 'No but seriously?' She raised her hands. 'I- maybe since I was 5 months?' I said and their faces dropped.

'Jesus remind me to never get pregnant!' Nat joked. 'Well I'd say Brad found it harder than me.' I laughed. Suddenly scream echoed the room.

I got up and lifted the crying baby. 'Come on baby stop crying for mummy.' I hushed her.

Soon after she was fast asleep in my arms.

I decided to go up and put her in her cot in me and Brad's room. I lay her down and turned the baby monitor on.

As I was doing so I felt a presence in the room. I turned around to be greeted by Brad. 'Hey, is everything okay?' He whispered. I nodded before he came over and kissed Lily's head.

'Goodnight princess.' He whispered, me copying his actions after. We both went back down the stairs and ate the Chinese with our siblings.

-

It was around 10:30PM when Nat, Nicola and Lucas left. We locked up the house before heading to bed.

I know we both wanted to have sex tonight but we knew we were too tired and would be having to get up in the middle of the night with Lily. Plus I was still in pain.

I got into bed as I waited for Brad to finish in the bathroom. Once he was, he came over and got into bed, pulling me close to him. 'Goodnight princess.'

-

2AM

I was awoke by the sound of crying. 'I'll get her, you go to sleep.' Brad said in a croaky voice. I hummed putting my head back on the pillows as I was exhausted.

I felt Brad sit down next to me with Lily, feeling her her bottle. After he winded her, he rocked her to sleep.

He sung a song quietly and softly to her making her fall asleep quicker.