'well well, look who we have here'

Brad climbed on top of me, sucking at the skin on my neck that was already covered in hickeys. My hands went to the bottom of his t-shirt, he got the message that I wanted it off so he pulled away and took it off before doing the same with mine.

We were both left in just our underwear. Brad sat with his back against the headboard and pulled me onto his lap. We passionately kissed, it wasn't rough, it was full of love.

I could feel Brad's boner sticking into me which sort of turned me on. 'Mmm Brad I need you.' I said and with that we were both naked. Brad put a condom on his length and lined himself with my entrance. He thrust into me making me yelp. I was underneath him and he began to pick up his speed.

My lips went to his neck to stop me from moaning loudly seeing as the kids weren't too far from us. 'Fuck El.' Brad groaned in my ear. 'Ah baby faster.'

The door creaked open and Brad stopped thrusting. We both looked to the door to see 3 sets of eyes staring at us. 'Shit.' Brad whispered putting his head in my neck.

'Why's Brad on top of you?' Anna asked. 'We were just cuddling. What's wrong?' I said trying to catch my breath. 'The movie got boring and Alex came into us.' Jay told us.

'Am right okay go back in and me and Brad will be in there in a wee minute.' I said to them and they nodded leaving the room.

'That was close.' He said smirking. I slapped his arm and was about to leave. 'No El please finish.' He pleaded. 'Fine but this best be quick.' I said before we finished what we had started.

-

After me and Brad reached our highs we waited a minute before getting back into our clothes and going into the kids.

'Why were you making those noises when you was cuddling?' Jay asked. Brad just smirked and left me to answer them. 'Brad was tickling me and it was starting to hurt.' I said as Brad continued to smirk.

'Oh yeah my mummy done that to me before.' Jay said lying back in bed. 'Right kiddos back to bed, the sooner you sleep then you'll wake up and your mummy and daddy will be home.' I said as they hurried to snuggle in Anna's double bed. I couldn't help but notice that Brad stiffened again at what I had said. Strange.

-

It was the next day now, the day we were heading back to Birmingham. We set off at about 12PM after going round to Brad's nan and grandads house to say goodbye to them.

Me and Brad sat in the back of the car again. I rested my head on Brad's lap as he played with my hair and listened to the music that Anne Marie had playing through her phone.

-

'El baby, we're home.' I heard Brad whisper as he shook me gently. I sat up and stretched. 'Wow I spelt the whole way home.' I said. Brad chuckled and nodded before we got out of the car.

Once we had gotten into Brad's house my phone rang. It was my mum.
(M- Eloise's mum, E- Eloise)
E- Hello.
M- Hello sweetie, how are you?
E- I'm good mum, we're just in Brad's now. How are you?
M- I'm good. Did you both have a good time then?
E- Yeah it was so lovely to meet his family.
M- How about the both of you come over for dinner tonight and stay round? Nicola and Dan are coming round.
E- Yeah I'll ask Brad then text you.
M- Okay sweetie talk to you later.
E- See you soon bye.

I walked from the hall to the kitchen to find Brad making tea and his parents sat at the table.

'El do you want tea?' He asked as he heard me enter the room. 'Please babe.' I replied as I took a seat at the table with Anne Marie and Derek.

Brad brought us all over our tea and a packet of biscuits and we sat talking at the table while having our tea.

-

After we finished our tea me and Brad went into the living room and cuddled on the sofa whilst his mum and dad went food shopping.

'Brad, my mum invited us round for dinner tonight and to stay over. If you aren't up for it you don't have to come.' I said turning to face him. 'Of course I'll come babe. Tell your mum we'll be there.' He spoke as he kissed my forehead.

I got out my phone and sent my mum a text saying we'd be round at 6:30PM. It was now 5:30PM so we still had time to chill before leaving for my parents.

We watched the TV for a while before Brad went upstairs to grab clean clothes for tomorrow.

He returned with his Fred Perry grip bag. He had also changed into a pink t-shirt, his black skinny joggers and tanned colour cap. God did he look fit. The top complemented his golden tan and-

'Earth to El.' He waved his hand in front of me. I snapped out of my day dream and followed Brad to the car, saying goodbye to his parents.

-

We pulled up at my parents and there was an unfamiliar car in the drive. I thought to myself it must be Nicolas boyfriend Dan's car.

Me and Brad walked to the door and opened it to find someone I never wanted to see again.

'Well well, look who we have here.'