'we could already tell by his pants'

It's the 28th of July, meaning today was Brad's birthday! He was turning 21 today. Anne Marie and Derek had made their way round to Jane's house and brought a cake with them.

Yesterday me and Brad had spent the day walking around Newcastle, Brad showing me all the places he loved.

It was 10AM so I decided to wake him up. I got Brad's presents out of my bag and made my way back to the bed. I stroked his cheek as I kissed his lips.

Within no time his eyes opened and he grinned at me. 'Happy Birthday Brad!' I said as he sat up and pulled me onto his lap, snuggling into me. 'Your little Irish accent still sounds so cute.' He said as he tickled my sides. 'Br-rad stop!' I laughed as he kept tickling me.

Once we had both calmed down I started to give him his presents.

'The first one is only a small one.' I warned him. 'El I told you to not get me anything. I'm grateful for you.' He said kissing my cheek.

He unwrapped the first one to find a box. 'Ohhh I've always wanted ones like these!' He chuckled. As he opened the box he was greeted with 5 guitar picks. 'El these are so cool, thank you! I love them.' He said as he traced his finger over the guitar picks with BWS engraved into them.

I handed his next gift. It was in an envelope, he opened it to find 2 tickets to see a football match in London and a hotel reservation. 'Eloise! I thought you couldn't get them! This is sick, thank you oh my God!' He said jumping onto me and peppering me in kisses.

'And look at the hotel. The one we stayed in together that night.' I said as he looked up and smiled.

'Okay so last one for now.' I told him handing him it, he looked so confused bless. He opened it and there was a baby pink Stussy jumper as I knew he loved the brand.

'Ah I love this! Thank you so much El!' He said getting up and putting the wrapping paper in the bin.

As he came back over he lifted me and hugged me. 'Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you so bloody much.' He said kissing me. 'Brad you don't need to keep saying thank you. I love you so much too baby.' I said.

'Right, lets go down the stairs.' I said as we spent another couple of minutes together. 'Can we not spend another few minutes together?' He asked pouting. 'No because we will tonight.' I winked at him knowing what he meant. He groaned and got up pulling on his grey joggers, grabbing my hand as we walked down the stairs.

'Happy Birthday Brad!' His mum and dad stood with his 3 cousins and his aunt and uncle. Banners and balloons decorating the living room along with a cake in Anne Marie's hands. He went round hugging all of them before sitting on the sofa and pulling me onto his lap.

'Present time!' His mum shouted an soon he was covered with presents.

-

It was 6PM and we were getting ready to go to Brad's birthday dinner. I wore a white jumpsuit and small black heels. Brad wore his tartan navy trousers along with a white button up shirt tucked in and a belt with his Dr Martins.

I done my makeup and curled my hair slightly. I walked out of the bathroom to find Brad looking at himself in the mirror. He heard me and turned his head, his mouth dropped and his eyes scanned over my body whilst he licked his lips.

'Want to stay in tonight?' He says as his eyes stayed at my boobs. 'Brad. We're going out with your family for your birthday and my eyes are up here!' I said. I know he gets turned on when I tell him off or get angry.

He just smirked at me and walked to grab his jewellery in the ensuite. As he was walked out he came behind me and slapped my bum, he then quickly made his way downstairs. Little bitch, I'm going to get him back.

-

We were sat at dinner with majority of Brad's family. Brad sat at the top of the table. I sat the seat closest to him at the end of the row with his cousin Alice and her boyfriend Jordan who we had met and got along with the other day. Nat and David sat opposite me and Alice.

We had all finished our dinner and were now waiting for the deserts to come. Everyone was involved in conversation. Brad's family were all lovely and made me feel so welcome.

I put my leg over the other, making sure that my foot would run up Brad's leg. I heard him shuffle in his seat and his hand reached mine on the table. 'I'm just going to the bathroom.' I said excusing myself.

Brad's POV
Fuck. Eloise was driving me absolutely crazy. The way she's secretly touching and teasing me, running her foot up my leg.

If it wasn't all my family here for me I probably would have already left with her. She got up to use the bathroom and I couldn't help but stare at her as she walked away.

The way her hips moved and her hair swayed as she walked. Also how good her arse looked. Once she was out of sight I grabbed my phone.

Me: I'm booking us a hotel tonight xx
El: Why's that? Xx
Me: I can't fuck you when my family are about. You aren't that quiet xx

She reappeared and smirked at me. I looked down to my trousers to see I had a boner. I'm going to kill this lady.

I quickly checked to see if the closest hotel to my aunts had any rooms available. It said they had 5 rooms available for £69. Thank God!

-

My parents came back to my aunts along with my other aunt and uncle. 'Jane sorry but we've booked a hotel to stay in tonight.' I explained to her. 'Oh honey don't worry! I completely understand, just use protection!' She said laughing.

'Wouldn't want to disturb any of you.' I said as Eloise hit my arm, quite hard. 'Oh my God Brad stop!' She said covering her face. Everyone was now laughing at how Eloise reacted.

'Eloise don't worry we could already tell by his pants.' My uncle said as the three men bust out laughing as Eloise, my mum and aunts tried to hold their laughs in.

We said goodbye to everyone and set off. That was of course after we had 2 condoms thrown at us. They'll come in handy tonight.