'for godness sake bradley put on some clothes'

Me and Brad spent a few days apart seeing as we were going on tour the day after tomorrow. Brad's parents invited me and my parents round to theirs for a meal for us leaving.

My parents were working today so I headed round to Brad's earlier to see him. When I arrived Brad was walking around the house in just his boxers.

'For goodness sake Bradley put on some clothes!' Anne Marie scolded him making me chuckle. They both turned around to me. 'Oh hello Eloise darling.' Anne Marie said rushing to give me a hug.

'El you like it when I walk around naked.' Brad asked me sounding liked a child. 'No, biggest turn off.' I shrugged as Brad groaned and Anne Marie shook her head.

-

Me and Brad were now lying on his bed, I was scrolling through my camera roll as I played with Brad's hair.

I clicked on a video from the time we stayed in the hotel in Newcastle, it was the one of Brad running down the corridor.

I began laughing as Brad lifted his head to see what I was laughing at. 'El.' He groaned. I was now clutching my stomach laughing.

My phone pinged and I looked at the notification.

'bradleywillsimpson add to their story'

Yes, we have each other's notifications on. I clicked on the notification and it loaded a video of me on Brad's bed laughing and he had captioned it, 'making fun of me :('

'What a baby.' I joked before jumping on top of him and tickling him.

We have yet to make our relationship public, people have guessed we're together but others believe we are just friends.

We heard a cough coming from the door. We turned around to see Anne Marie standing. Poor woman.

'I'm not interrupting anything am I?' She asked as me and Brad chuckled. 'No you're alright mum.' Brad said.

She nodded and continued. 'Eloise your parents have arrived. Bradley put some clothes on!' She said the first sweetly before changing to a demanding tone. I couldn't help but laugh. Brad really is such a child.

I stood up and got him grey sweats and a black t-shirt. I threw them at him and walked over to the door when Anne Marie stood.

'Always knew you got turned on my me in grey sweatpants.' He smirked. I flipped him the finger and walked downstairs with Anne Marie.

'God I feel sorry for you Eloise.' She said. I chuckled and replied. 'It's got to the stage where I can just block him out.' She laughed and we walked to the kitchen where Derek and my parents sat.

-

Both families sat, laughing and talking, getting to know each other more, sharing stories and getting along.

We had now went into the Simpson's living room. Me and Brad sat on the armchair as both sets of parents sat on the sofas. I didn't mind, I loved being close to Brad.

We sat drinking gin, Brad making everyone different types of gin. I'm not going to lie, I found it very attractive watching Brad shake the ice.

By this stage both of our mums were up dancing to music they had put on. 'Oh Brad why don't you get your guitar and play us some songs!' Anne Marie said excitedly.

I heard Brad sigh so I turned to face him. 'I'd like you to sing.' I said at him. 'Okay.' He puffed out. He kissed me before removing me from his lap and onto the chair as he went to get his guitar.

He returned and I sat on the arm of the chair as he sat down. He began to strum the familiar cords to 505 by Artic Monkeys. He would always sing me this, this was our song.

'I'm going back to 505
If it's a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute drive
In my imagination you're waiting, lying on your side
With your hands between your thighs'

We all sat listening to him. Our mums nodding their heads as our dads tapped their feet. I then realised my parents never heard Brad sing like this before.

'I'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
Or I did last time I checked'

As he sang this he looked towards me, with the biggest grin. I threw my head back laughing as he continued.

When he finished everyone began clapping and cheering him. 'Right Brad son maybe pick a less sexual song for the next one.' Derek joked. Brad stuck his middle finger up at him jokingly.

He began to strum the cords to Valerie by Amy Winehouse. Once my mum and Anne Marie noticed the tune they both jumped up dancing.

'Well sometimes I go out by myself
And I look across the water
And I think of all the things, what you're doing
And in my head I paint a picture'

Before Brad could sing more they both ran over and pulled me up to dance with them. I set my gin down and got up and dance with them.

Brad's POV
I watched as I sang and played the guitar whilst Eloise danced with my mum and hers. This is where I want to be in life.

Surrounded by my family, my beautiful girlfriend and her family. I'm soon going to be touring with my best mates and to add to that magical experience my girlfriend is going to be next to me in every city.

I feel so grateful and happy. Never this time last year would I have thought that I would have met a girl like Eloise and be so deeply in love. This has never happened to me before.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as El jumped beside me. 'Sing one of your songs.' She said giggling. I looked around the room to see everyone nodding.

'Ah which one?' I asked. 'Talk Later!' Eloise shouted making everyone laugh.

I began playing the intro to it before I sang.

'Looking in the mirror
And all I see is' I stopped knowing El always shouted the next part. And she did.

'liquor' She shouted as I chuckled.

'Wishing I was somewhere else
Pushing through the bodies
'Cause I only want your'

'Body' She shouted again.

'Wish I didn't look like hell'