'look amazing'

We got back to the house and spent a bit of time with Lily before we and Sarah went to me and Brad's bedroom to start getting me ready.

I hadn't planned on going out out whilst we were here, the only appropriate thing I had was black jeans with rips up the leg, a cream laced cropped top with laced long sleeves and a pair of black heeled boots.

Under my outfit I wore the new underwear I bought from VS, a matching white lace set.

Sarah began on my makeup. She was going for a full glam look on the skin but keeping my eyes and lips natural colours.

Once Sarah had finished my makeup I changed as she waited for the hair curlers to warm up before she curled my hair for me.

Once I was ready I looked in the mirror. And not to blow my own horn but I looked amazing.

'You look so stunning!' Sarah exclaimed as she clapped her hands. 'Go see ya man!' She shouted as she pushed me out of the room.

'Wait stand here. Lemme get a photo of you.' She said as I stood in front of a piece of art in the hall.

I walked into the living room where Brad was sat with Lily on his lap. He wore black trousers and a turquoise shirt with a few buttons undone and the sleeves rolled up.

We stood at the door and Sarah done an over exaggerated cough, letting them know we were there.

They boys turned around, as Brads eyes met mine his trailed slowly over my body.

His eyes wide and his lip caught between his teeth.

Lucas took Lily off of Brad as Brad stood up and walked over to me.

'You look amazing.' He whispered in his husky voice. He then planted a kiss on my lips gently.

'So do you, I love the shirt.' I complemented him as he smiled widely.

Sarah had made her way over beside Lucas and Lily.

'Right photo time!' She shouted as she stood up.

She ushered me and Brad over to the fireplace in the living room to have our photo in front of.

Brad's arm went around my waist pulling me closer to him, letting his hand slowly reach my bum.

We both smiled as Sarah took a few photos before Brad squeezed my bum and he began laughed as I playfully glared at him.

'You're missing the star of the show.' Lucas piped as he danced his way over to us with Lily.

'Come to daddy.' Brad said as he held his hands out causing her to smile.

Brad held her close to us with one arm as his other snaked around me again. I done the same with one of my hands also on Lily to support her so she wouldn't fall.

'Right say bye to mamma and dadda.' Lucas said to her as he come over to take Lily.

'Bye my gorgeous girl.' We cooed as we both kissed her head causing her to laugh.

-

We had gotten to a modern restaurant, it wasn't too crowded nor big.

We got seated in a small booth in the corner of the restaurant meaning we were out of sight to most.

'It feels like so long since we've last done this.' Brad said from across the table as he stared into my eyes.

I nodded as I sipped my drink. 'I like nights like this.' I told him as he smiled softly at me.

I can't believe how lucky I got with him.

-

As it got later, we hadn't drank much. We were both enjoying each other's company alone.

I wouldn't change having Lily for the world but every now and then me and Brad needed time to ourselves.

'I've planned for me, you and Lily to go on a week break somewhere.' Brad tells me as he sipped on his drink, his hand placed on my thigh.

'What do you mean? When is it? Where to?' I bombarded him with questions. He chuckled and shook his head. 'You'll have to wait.'

I groaned causing him to laugh more. 'It'll be worth it, trust me.' He reassured me.

After a while, a lot of talking and some drinking Brad began to get restless.

'Can we head back now?' He whispered in my ear. I nodded knowing what he was getting at.

We paid the bill before calling an Uber.

Within 20 minutes we got back to the house. Brad pushed me against the wall and began kissing me.

'Brad,' I whispered as his lips went to my neck. 'We need to check on Lily then see Lucas and Sarah first.'

He groaned. 'I promise baby, not long.' I said pushing curls off of his face. He sighed and nodded. 'Fine.'