'slap banging stuff'

Today was the day me, Brad and Lily were going to Manchester along with my brother and his girlfriend Sarah who we had met a few times before.

It was Friday morning, we were setting off soon and returning on Sunday afternoon.

Brad went to collect Lucas and Sarah from Sarah's house which was around a 20 minute drive away.

I finished getting Lily ready so that when Brad came back we'd be ready to go. I dressed her in comfy clothes, a pair of leggings and a pink jumper.

I was sat in the living room listening to music whilst Lily sat on my lap whilst I was texting Sophia and Luna.

We were planning to go out for Sophia's birthday which was next week without the boys.

The front door opened, Brad, Lucas and Sarah walked in. Brad came over immediately and gave me a kiss. I pulled away and looked at him and smiled, him doing so too.

'Ready to go?' He asked. 'Yep!' I nodded, Brad took Lily off me so I could get my things.

'How are you?' Sarah said as she hugged me. 'I'm good, you?' I asked her. 'Yeah can't wait to get away.' She smiled.

Lucas then gave me and hug before they both went over to Brad to see Lily. 'Will you watch her whilst we put the stuff in the car?' He asked them as they nodded.

-

We were a half way to Manchester now, Lucas and Sarah were in the back along with Lily.

I had my phone plugged it playing music for most of the drive. Brad's right hand rested on the steering wheel whilst his left was placed on my thigh, softly stroking circles on leg.

As it was now May, it was no longer cold. The sun was shining through the trees as we drove along the road.

Brad was softly singing along to the song playing whilst Lucas and Sarah were cuddled up to each other in the back, watching the view  out of the window. Lily lay beside them in her car seat, fast asleep.

Since we had been driving for a while and Lily was due her feed soon we decided to stop off at a service Lucas and Sarah offered to go in and order for us whilst we sorted Lily out.

Brad got out and unclipped Lily from her car seat. She stirred slightly before she opened her blue eyes before she stared at her father.

I grabbed the baby bag and carried it as he carried Lily.

We went into the service station and took a seat. Shortly after Lucas and Sarah returned with our food.

'Thank you.' We said as they set the tray down. They both sat down beside us and tucked in.

After Lily had woken up fully, Brad got Lily's bottle and began to feed her it. He always looked so concentrated when he held her.

I took a photo of them both and added it to my Instagram story, captioning it 'Road trips'.

Once she had finished her bottle and he winded her, then she instantly fell asleep in his arms.

I had finished my meal so I took her from him so he could eat his meal.

'If you want to go out tonight we could watch Lily for a while.' Lucas said.

I looked to Brad, he was looking at me and I could tell by the look on his face that he wanted to have some alone time.

'Are you sure?' I asked them. They both nodded.

'I've a few younger siblings so I'm familiar with minding them.' Sarah assured me. 'Yeah then, thank you.' We thanked them.

'Oh can I do your makeup?' Sarah gushed. She was absolutely amazing at makeup! She was doing a makeup course back home.

'Of course you can!' I chuckled at how excited she got.

-

We eventually arrived at the bungalow we were staying at for the weekend.

The outside had flowers and trees planted along with an outdoor play set in the garden.

As we opened the door we were greeted with a spacious living room, the kitchen linked on with an archway. The long corridor consisted of 3 bedrooms and a bathroom, the master bedroom also had a bathroom.

The interior of the house was beautiful and modern. In the living room there was an open fire with logs beside it to light.

After we settled in we thought it would be nice to take a walk around Manchester before we head back for me and Brad have to get ready to go out.

Lucas and Sarah went off to spend some time alone as did me, Brad and Lily as a family.

We took a walk around a park near the centre. As I was pushing the pram, Brad's hand came up and locked with one of mine, resting them on the handle of the pram.

The weather was beautiful today. The park was filled of families and couples. Children and dogs ran around aimlessly.

We found a bench to sit on as Lily needed feeding.

Brad got Lily out of her pram as I got her bottle and prepared it. Once the bottle was ready I handed it to Brad to let him feed her.

A while later we met up with Lucas and Sarah again. The boys headed back to the house with Lily whilst me and Sarah went to get our nails done.

Sarah had booked us both into get acrylic infills in a salon not too far from the house.

I decided to go for a mustard/yellow colour whist Sarah went for a pink/nude colour.

When we had finished getting our nails done, Sarah spotted a Victoria's Secrets near and dragged me over.

'Right so obviously you'll be getting up to the slap banging stuff tonight so come on.' She said as I laughed.

She pulled me into the shop, finding the 'perfect jaw dropping sex magnet'.

Once she had helped me pick something we made our way back to the house.

I really love spending time with Lucas and Sarah. It's nice he's found someone like her.