Ella ❤️ (please reply at end)

"morning my beautiful princess" Ariana smiles walking into Ellas's room. Ella was 3 and Ariana was 16. Ella was nearly 4 since her birthday was coming up.

"no mummy" Ella pulls the sheets over her head making Ariana chuckle. "baby girl as much as I would like yo let you stay in bed mama has school and I want to feed you this morning" Ariana pouts "okay mummy" Ella sits up and climbs off the bed giving her mum a hug.

"when does mummy get a week off again" Ella asks "soon baby and then soon after that you will have my home for a while" Ariana kisses her head making her some breakfast. "warm or cold milk baby" Ariana asks "is it coco pops" Ella asks and Ariana nods "warm" she smiles.

Ariana places a cup of milk into the microwave warming it up slightly before handing Ella her breakfast with a spoon. Ariana sat down on the table and pulled out her make up back. "no mummy" Ella pouts "what" Ariana ask smiling at her "mummy doesn't need that stuff on her face" Ella says "i'm not adding too much baby because I know you don't like it" Ariana smiles making Ella smile.

"after school when you come home can we watch movies together" Ella asks with a massive smile. "of course anything my beautiful little girl wants to do" Ariana smiles. "come on then lets go get changed." she smiles taking her hand and leading her to her bedroom.

Ella gasps and giggles "what" Ariana asks smiling at her cuteness "mama didnt make her bed" Ella giggles "okay mummy make it now" Ariana chuckles making her bed. Ariana throws on her school uniform and ten brushing through her hair and putting it up into a simple pony tail.

"I really dont want to leave you" Ariana pouts making Ella stand on the bed and cuddle into her "its okay mummy, mummy needs to go to school" Ella smiles kissing her lips "but Im your mummy I should be taking care of you" Ariana sighs getting her changed.

"mummy wants to be a teacher and then she needs to go school" Ella giggles "okay" Ariana says placing her to the floor. Ariana grabs her bags and Ella runs into Joans arms. "good morning nonna" Ella smiles "good morning princess" she smiles "good bye my angel" Ariana kisses her lips "good bye mummy" Ella waves making Joan smile.

"mummy was sad this morning she didn't want to leave me" Ella says "Ill speak with your mummy when she gets home and check she is okay" Joan tells her and Ella nods.

****
"Hey" Ariana smiles as Gabi comes up to her "hey, how is Ella this morning" Gabi asks "shes good" Ariana smiles "i just hate leaving her" Ariana sighs "hey whore" Ariana hears making her roll her eyes.

Everyone knew about Ella since news travels fast around the area that she lived in, she had to take hate everyday but Ariana didn't mind because she had a beautiful baby girl at home. "ignore it" Gabi says "im fine, im glad I have my Ella" Ariana smiles walking to find a table to sit at.

"you know sometimes I wish I had someone I could love and spend tome with when Ella is in bed" Ariana sighs "Ariana it will come. Someone special will walk into your life and take your heart" Gabi takes her hand. "Yeah I guess" Ariana says taking a sip of water.

"Hey you two" Sarah comes up to them. "hi" Ariana smiles lightly. These were the only two friends that Ariana really hung out with. There were the two people that Ariana could trust and they didn't walk away when she was pregnant.

"How was Ella this morning you seem sad" Sarah asks "She was fine. Im sad I had to leave her to come here but I guess I want to have a career so I can fund her" Ariana says "and she want someone to love" Gabi chuckles "i should never have told you, no trying to hook me up with anyone" she warns making them both nod.

___
I have seen a few people wanting Mikey to be the boyfriend is this was you want?