a few months later!

"hi mummy" Ella smiles "hi baby girl how was your sleepover at daddies" Ariana asks giving her a cuddle since Mikey had taken her the night before to give Ariana some rest "it was good. He needed the toilet he said hell come see you when he is done" Ella smiles sitting ok her mamas knee. "what you doing" Ella asks "mummy is doing work baby girl but since your home i'm going to spend time with you because i missed you" Ariana smiles making Ella smile and kiss her lips.

"Emily wants a sleepover at her house too would you like to go" Ariana asks "yes but i want a night with mummy and daddy together" Ella pouts "thats okay princess. She will be okay with it another night" Ariana rubs her back.

"but then you and daddy get time together if i go ill go" Ella says "baby girl. Dont worry about me or your daddy. What do you want" Ariana asks "I want to go to Emilys shes my best friend" Ella smiles making Ariana nod.

"hey my beautiful girls" Mikey smiles "Daddy your staying with mummy tonight so i can go sleep at my friends" Ella says "what if i dint want to" Mikey asks "please daddy i dont want mummy here alone sad" Ella gives him the pulpy dog eyes "if course I will keep your mummy safe for you for the night" he smiles leading to Kiss Ariana's lips.

"can i face-time her mummy" Ella asks "ill message her mum and ask okay" Ariana suggests and Ella nods. "look at my big girl" Ariana pouts "im stull your baby" Ella pouts "your always going to be my baby" Ariana tickles her making Ella giggles.

****
"some time together would be nice tonight" Mikey smiles wrapping Ariana in a hug. "it sure would" she smiles leaning up to kiss his lips. "as long as Ella is happy im happy" Ariana smiles "i agree" he nods.

""how's studying going" he asks "great. its actually so good to have something to work for." Ariana smiles. "hows the house coming along" he asks "i need to go down and have a look at what they have done haven't been in a week but its coming along well." he smiles "soon we will be a family that live in the same house" he takes her hand and interlocks their fingers "ill be so happy on that day we move in when its all decorated" she beams "and ill be happy i get to hold you in my arms every night when you fall asleep" he smiles down to her leaning in to give her a kiss.

"mummy daddy" Ella walks in making them both pull away and smile to her "why are you two cute" she pouts "what you want princess" Ariana chuckles "i dont know i was bored" she shrugs making them laugh at her.

"how about we watch a movie before we take you to Emilys" Ariana suggests and Ella nods with a smile running up to Ariana's bedroom and jumping on her bed.

"its a good job we meant in bed cheeky" Ariana tickles her making Ella giggle. "mummy stop" Ella whines getting away from her and running to Mikey. "daddy save me" Ella giggles making him chuckle and cuddle with her on the bed. Ariana sits next to them and Mikey smiles as she puts on the tv.

Ella leans up and kisses Ariana's cheek making her smile "love you princess" she smiles "love you too mummy" Ella smiles before cuddling up to her dad.

"how come im getting the cuddles" Mikey asks "because your my daddy" Ella smiles listening to his heart beat.

****
"mummy" Ella sniffs holding on to her leg making Ariana stop and bend down. "Ella its going to be okay." Ariana tells her giving her a hug. "i have never been away from you" she sobs "you were okay last night with daddy baby im sure Emily's mummy will keep you safe" Ariana rubs her back.

"you promise youll come pick me up in the morning" Ella asks "of course I will" Ariana smiles at her making Ella smile and walk more into the house "shes going to be fine Ariana your only a call away" Her mum smiles making Ariana nod "bye baby" Ariana smiles "bye mummy" Ella giggles running off with Emily.

"is there anything she doesn't like or is allergic to" her mum asks "shes not a big fan of onions and mushrooms but shes not fussy and eats what shes given" Ariana smiles making her mum nods.

"bye" Ariana smiles leaving and getting in the car and Mikey takes her hand "she will be fine" he squezzes it gently "i know" she pouts.

Mikey leans into kiss her pouty lips making her giggle "couldn't help it" he pouts "you can have as many kisses as you want" she smiles making him smile.