The beach 🌅

Mikey wakes up and rolls over to face Ariana. He could get used to waking up to her every morning. "Ariana baby" he gently taps her "no baby" she whines making him chuckle he gently kisses her lips making her smile. "good morning" she smiles snuffling into him.

"I could get used to this" Ariana says "so could I" he smiles. "Morning mummy" Ella smiles coming into the room. "morning baby" Ariana smiles letting Ella come join the cuddle. "we are going to the beach today" he tells Ella "can we play in the sand and make sand castles" she asks "what else would we go to the beach for of course we can" He smiles.

*******
Ella smiles making Sand castles on the beach enjoying doing something with her mama and Mikey instead of being stuck inside since there wasn't much to do around there area.

"daddy can I bury you" Ella asks "of course" he smiles standing up and walking over to her. Ariana smiles at them both. "are you two going to be okay if I go to the toilet" Ariana asks "of course" Mikey says "you can trust her with me" he smiles "I know" he smiles kissing his lips before looking to Ella. "be good and don't be too mean" She says kissing her lips "always" Ella smiles.

"thank you" Ella smiles "why you thanking me of its making your mama happy don't thank me" he says "because mummy wouldn't let me do this only boys get buried" Ella giggles "your welcome princess anything to make you happy" he smiles "do you care about me" Ella asks "i do" he smiles.

Ariana comes back and smiles at her two people. "come on Ill help" Ariana chuckles seeing she hadn't got very far. "daddy cares about me" Ella says "does he" Ariana asks and Ella nods making Ariana smile.

After a few hours Mikey was covered in sand. "yay" Ella sits on him "all done" Ella giggles

"Hi can I offer you some candy" A lady asks "no thank you" Ella smiles "why did this girl just turn down candy" Ariana asks "because I don't want candy right now" she smiles making Ariana nod.

"so Ella what would you like to do now" he asks rubbing her back. "go for ice cream" she asks "of course we can can you dig me out of this hole" he asks and Ella nods taking his hand and pulling him. "daddy your heavy" she pouts making Ariana stand behind her and pull him up letting him brush the sand off him. "I definitely need a shower now" he chuckles.

"come on my girl" Mikey chases her making Ariana smile walking behind them. "come on mummy" Ella says making Ariana catch up. "what icecream would you like" Ariana asks "I cannot see" Ella pouts making Mikey pick her up.

"chocolate" Ella smiles making Ariana nod ordering hers and Ellas and Mikey's before they all sit down. Ariana lays a plastic plate under her ice cream to catch any mess.

"after this we could just go back to the hotel get showered and bathed and watch movies then go to the restaurant for tea" Mikey suggests "Im okay with that" Ariana smiles. "what about you Ella" Ariana asks "im happy" she smiles making Ariana nod.

"will daddy watch the films this time and not play on his phone or distract mummy" Ella asks "of course I will watch them with you" he smiles.

Ella smiles finishing her ice cream before letting Ariana wipe her mouth. "who is getting clean first" Ella asks "daddy" Ariana says "because he has sand everywhere" Ariana giggles making Mikey pout. "okay" she smiles holding both there hands. "daddy have sand in his pants" Ella asks "i do" he chuckles.