Shopping 🛍

"come on Ella lets go buy you some new toys and mummy needs some food" Ariana says helping Ella put on her shoes. "but why do I get new toys" Ella asks confused "because mummy wants to treat you" Ariana smiles pouting her lips which Ella happily kisses. "i love you mummy" Ella smiles "I love you too my princess" Ariana helps her to the floor. "mummy needs the toilet do you" Ariana asks and Ella nods making Ariana go to the bathroom with her. "mummy looks beautiful" Ella smiles "thank you princess" Ariana chuckles.

"so are we ready now" Ariana asks and Ella nods taking her hand. "do i need a coat" Ella asks "do you want one" Ariana asks and Ella nods making Ariana get it for her. "thank you" she smiles.

Ariana walks down the road holding Ellas hand as she walked next to her. "can we watch movies and bath together when we get home" Ella asks "we can watch movies and ill think about bathtime" Ariana says "but mummy normally gets into the bath with me" Ella asks confused "I know princess and I will I just cant promise that I will give you one when we get home straight away because mummy had things to do, and I like you clean when you go to bed so if we have a bath too early it means giving you another" Ariana says making Ella nod.

"do we need a trolly" Ella asks "no a basket should do" Ariana says making Ella cheer because she didn't have to sit in the trolly. "to be honest we don't even need a basket" Ariana puts it back. "right you need some underwear first" Ariana says taking them to the clothes sections and grabbing the right size underwear.

"what do you want for tea" Ariana asks "Chinese" Ella asks "okay" Ariana replies before taking her hand as she goes to the toys aisle.

"pick one thing" Ariana smiles making Ella look through the toys "does it have to be a toy" Ella asks "why what do you want princess" Ariana asks "a teddy bear" she pouts. "lets go see if they have any you like then" Ariana smiles.

After Ella had picked her teddy Ariana took her to the sweets section mainly because she wanted popcorn. "can I have some mummy" Ella asks "what you say" Ariana asks "please" she asks and Ariana nods bending down and picking something out for her.

"Hi Mikey" Ella giggles "Ella" Ariana sighs "hi" Ariana smiles picking up the sweets Ella would like. "whore" Ariana covers Ellas ears. "get out of here" Mikey says "im used to it" Ariana says before bending down to Ella. "its okay" Ariana hugs her rubbing her back "i love you mummy" she sniffs "i love you too" Ariana kisses her head. "why are they horrible" Ella asks "they just are" Ariana tells her.

"im coming back with you" Mikey says "im fine" Ariana say "i dont even know you why do you care" Ariana asks taking Ellas hand. "because I want to get to know you" he says "fine just come on" Ariana says paying for the things that she had bought

Mikey takes the bag making Ariana roll her eyes. "i could have done that" Ariana says "its okay" he smiles "mummy can you carry me" Ella asks and Ariana nods picking her up letting her snuggle into her.

"you tired baby" Ariana asks rubbing her back and Ella nods making Ariana nod kissing her cheek. Ariana walks down the street talking slightly with Mikey.

Ariana opens the door and places Ella on the sofa and covered her with a blanket. "why do you want to get to know me" Ariana asks putting things away. "because your cute and seem nice" he shrugs "I am not cute" she states "you are" he chuckles. "i disagree" she replies.

"do you take any compliment" he asks "like" Ariana asks "your beautiful" he says "i still disagree" she chuckles "how can you not see it"
he asks "because ive been called a whore my whole high school life" Ariana spits "shit im sorry" Ariana says feeling bad for snapping at him.

"Ariana come here" he asks making her walk over to him. He pulls her into a hug and rubs her back. "was there a time you wasn't called a whore" he asks gently "like the first months of high school" she replies.

"im sorry you have had to deal with that for like 4/5 years" He says "its my fault for having Ella" she replies "you have a walk backed up Ariana let me in" he asks "i still dont know you" she says "ask my things then" he says.

"if you're 19 when it your birthday" Ariana asks "May" he smiles "so just gone" Ariana asks and Mikey nods. "my birthday is coming up" she giggles "does this mean i can buy you a new phone" he asks "no" Ariana whines "i shouldn't have told you" she pouts. "well if its a birthday gift you cant say no" he smirks "im not telling you the date" she laughs

"the 26th" Ella giggles "Ella" Ariana pouts. "mummy needs the toilet can you be a good girl and not trash the place" Ariana asks and Ella nods.

Ella climbs into Mikey's lap making him look at her "can you keep around i've never seen mummy smile so much" Ella asks "you make mummy smile" he says "yeah but i go sleep and then she is sad. She is sad when she isnt around me" she says "your smart" he smiles

Ariana walks into the room and her heart melted at the sight in front of her. "Ella" Ariana asks "she was just telling me how much she loves you and that your the worlds best mummy" he smiles "i love you so much more" Ariana picks her up and sits down and cuddled her.

my world ❤️ Ariana and Mikeyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें