birthday date ❤️

"keep her safe" Joan says and Mikey nods "always" he smiles taking Ariana's hand and leading her to the car. "you look stunning" he smiles kissing her lips. "thanks" she smiles

"i hope you had a good day" he smiles "I did thank you." she smiles letting him drive her off to the restaurant.

"table for 2" Mikey smiles and the waitress nods leading them the way. "baby i need the toilet" Ariana pouts "go on then its okay" he smiles to her "okay" she walks off.

Mikey looks through the menu while Ariana was on the toilet waiting for her to come back. "im 17 thats so weird" Ariana giggles "you are" he smiles.

"look what Ella did to me" she lifts her leg. "right you have a dress on stop showing everyone your underwear" he chuckles putting her leg back down. "but what did she do" he asks "she dropped her toy the other day and it landed on my leg" Ariana pouts.

"your too cute" he leans in to kiss her lips. "can I take your order" the waitress asks making them pull away. Mikey orders for them both seeing how quiet Ariana had gotten.

"come here" he opens his arms making her smile and shuffle into them. "i love you" she smiles "i love you too." he strokes her hair.

"would you still be like this if i didnt have Ella" Ariana asks "Ariana of course i would" he takes her hand. "come on lets just enjoy this meal and go back to yours to cuddle because i know thats means everything to you" he rubs her back and he nods.

Ariana began to tuck into her food as did Mikey when the waitress came back. "can I get you anything" she asks "can we just get some more water" Mikey asks and she nods.

"in this short time you have captured and locked my heart, i didnt think i would let someone in so easy" she tells him "im glad you did" he smiles leaning over to kiss her lips.

The waitress comes back over and pretends to slip and got water on Mikeys pants making them pull away. "im so sorry" she gets him some paper towels "STOP PATTING MY BOYFRIENDS DICK" Ariana spits making Mikey grab her to stop her going crazy. "GET OFF ME" Ariana panics kicking Mikey. Mikey let go and Ariana stood up and walked out. Mikey followed her and pulled her into a hug letting her cry.

"im sorry I know you were only trying to keep me calm" she sniffs "sweetheart are you okay" A woman asks and Ariana nods "its okay princess I know you have a past and me grabbing you gave you a flashback i just didn't want you to do something stupid" he rubs her back.

"come on lets get you home. Im sure i can make the rest if the night be happy for you" he says. "im sorry i kicked you in heels" she says "its okay" he says.

Mikey carried her into her house and up to her bedroom and laid her on the bed. "mummy" Ella cries making Ariana stand up and walk to her little girls room. "whats wrong" Ariana asks sitting next to her. "i love you" Ella smiles "I love you too princess go sleep" Ariana kisses her lips tucking her in.

"can i have a sower" Mikey asks and Ariana nods "of course you can" she smiles letting him go into her bathroom.

Ariana strips down and put some shorts and a teeshirt on climbing into bed. Ariana climbs off the bed a few minuted later and walked into the bathroom.

"you alright" Mikey asks "I want cuddles" she pouts looking at him making him nod and get out the shower and dry him off before picking her up and letting her cuddle into him.

"did i over react" Ariana mumbles "a little" he rubs her back. "sorry" she pouts "its okay. im
your boy and you are insecure" he looks at her head that was tucked into his neck. "you reacted to me grabbing you because you were upset and confused and obviously the flash backs" he places her on the bed so he could put some clothes on.

"im sorry your birthday was ruined" he pouts "its okay" she replies climbing into bed and waiting for him to get next to her. He climbs in and lets her cuddle into him.