64

Ariana woke up to an empty bed. She noticed a note on the bed which she picked up and smiles. "hes so cute" he mutters to herself.

"got called into work, call me if you need anything, Ella got to school fine I love you" Ariana smiles placing the note on the side before standing up off the bed and walking downstairs. She decided to make her self some toast since she wasn't really feeling breakfast but knew she needed to eat to give her some energy for the day.

She chuckles as she sees another note. "make sure you eat and keep my babies safe x"

Ariana grabs her phone and messages Mikey. "i love you xx"

Her toast pops up making her turn around and place it on a board and put some spread on it before she began to eat. She pouts as her two little ones growing inside of her woke up and began moving around.

"i can't wait to meet you two" Ariana smiles rubbing her stomach.

After she had eaten she decided to have a lazy day and just watch some tv.

******
"Mikey Ariana's calling you has 4 times i think its important" Mikey's colleague says making Miley head into the office and pick up his phone "baby girl are you okay "baby i need you" Ariana cries "okay im coming" he grabs his keys.

"ow" Ariana whines "are you in labour" Mikey asks "I think so" Ariana moans "please hurry" she adds.

Mikey gets into his car and drove home unlocking the door and going to find his fiancé. "can you help me out" Ariana asks as he reached the bathroom. Mikey nods taking her hand and helping her out.

"can we go hospital" Ariana asks and he nods drying her body and helping her into some clothes. "i'm sorry i didn't call earlier" she pouts "how long has this been going on" he asks "since 11" she sighs "oh baby girl" he kisses her head.

"ow" Ariana winces stopping making Mikey stop and let her breath it out.

Mikey helps her into the car and messages Joan to collect Ella.

***
"im so proud of you" Mikey gives her a kiss as he holds the little girl in his arms as she had the little boy. Ariana look up to him and smiles weakly.

"is Ella okay" Ariana asks "shes fine baby girl your mum has her" Mikey replies making her nod. It was now 2 am and all Ariana wanted to do was go home.

"i think this little girl is getting hungry" Mikey says making Ariana sit up slightly and take her swapping them over so Ariana could feed.

Ariana smiles down at her little girl. "i remember doing this with Ella" Ariana smiles "i was so unhappy yet so happy at the same time" she pouts wiping away a tear.

"baby girl" Mikey pouts placing his little one down and taking his girl out of Ariana's arms and placing him next to his sister.

Mikey climbs onto the bed and Mikey pulls her into a hug. "its okay" he rubs her back. "can you promise me something" Ariana ask "anything princess" he asks "that when i need to cry you'll be there no matter how tired you are" Ariana asks "of course" he pecks her head.

"you all can go home" The nurse smiles making Ariana climb off the bed and fasten her little girl into the baby seat while Mikey sort out their son.

"ariana walk slower" Mikey chuckles catching up to her "i cant walk that fast shut up" she whines making him nod not wanting to annoy her.

Ariana fastens the baby girl while Mikey snuggled to do their son so Ariana walks around and helped him.  "remember i've been a mummy before" she wraps her arms around his neck. "i know and im glad so you can stop me stressing" he pecks her lips making her smile before climbing into the car.

"we need to name them" Ariana looks to Mikey "in the morning" he says "but its annoying calling them girl and boy" Ariana pouts "okay when we get home" he takes her hand.

Ariana walks into the front room and placed the twins down. "mummy" Ella smiles running into her arms "its three in the morning what are you doing awake" Ariana asks smiling to her mum. "i woke up and was sad when you still wasn't back" Ella pouts "were back now" Ariana smiles.

Ella walks around to the front of the baby seats and she smiles "there cute" Ella smiles "dont wake them okay. now lets get you back to bed" Ariana suggests "is daddy coming in" Ella asks "he is baby he was getting the stuff out the car" Ariana smiles taking her up to bed.

"goodnight angel" Ariana smiles kissing her head "night mummy"

****
anyone want a book 2