Packing 🎒

"mum have you seen Ella" Ariana asks confused "she was playing in her room 10 minutes ago" Joan says making Ariana walk up up to Ellas room and frown when she wasnt there. Ariana walks to her own room and smiles at her on the bed.

"Ella beautiful" Ariana strokes her hair waking her up. "hi mummy" Ella says "how come your asleep" Ariana asks "I dont know" Ella climbs off the bed and give her mum a hug.

"I heard you got picked up from school early today" Ariana asks and Ella nods. "water everywhere" she giggles "I know" Ariana smiles kissing her lips.

"When do we go on holiday" Ella asks "tomorrow night so mummy has to pack want to help" Ariana asks and Ella nods holding om to her mama making Ariana carry her to the bedroom and place her on her bed.

"is mummy excited to go away" Ella asks as Ariana placed a bag on the bed. "i am baby but im also a little nervous" Ariana says "why mummy" she asks confused.

"just because you called Mikey daddy so out of the blue and he just followed on" Ariana admits "then can i ask him to be my daddy" Ella asks "sure" Ariana kisses her head before folding her clothes and putting them into the suitcase.

*****
"mum i really need to go and see Mikey without Ella being near or even knowing i have gone to see him can you watch Ella when i put her to bed" Ariana asks "of course baby girl, but your okay right" Joan asks and Ariana nods.

"mummy" Ella runs into her arms "who said you could get out the bath" Ariana carries her back upstairs and places her back in. "sorry mummy" she pouts "i missed you" she giggles "i miss you always" Ariana kisses her lips washing Ellas body down.

"mummy can i sleep your bed" Ella asks "sure" Ariana smiles lightly making Ella smile "love you" Ella smiles kissing her mums lips. "i love you more" Ariana chuckles "not possible" Ella giggles standing up. Ariana wraps her in a towel and rubs her body dry. "i think it is" Ariana says helping her get changed.

"come on lets go watch movies in mamas bed" Ariana smiles making Ella run to Ariana's room jumping on the bed. Ariana follows her and smiles come here let mummy braid your hair so you dont soak my bed" Ariana chuckles grabbing a brush and letting Ella sit between her legs and turning on the tv.

"what you want to watch" Ariana asks "youtube" Ella asks "okay" Ariana puts youtube  on the tv and types in the search bar kids DIY since thats whats she liked to watch.

****
"baby your panicking me" Mikey asks "right" Ariana sighs "Ella called you daddy" Ariana looks at him making Mikey take her hands. "its okay" he says. "i'm sorry i didn't say anything i wasn't thinking straight, you don't have to let her call you daddy" Ariana says "baby girl its okay, i dont mind it but if it is too had on you i understand" he rubs her back "im okay with it but i told her she has to ask you" Ariana says and Mikey nods kissing her lips.

"come on beautiful you need to go sleep and get rested for this weekend"