Excitement 😆

Ariana walks out of school so excited at the fact she was going to hear all about Ellas day. She was always excited for this everyday but today was even more special. Sarah was coming over later tonight too and Ella would be so happy about that since she hadn't seen her in a while.

"mummy" Ella smiles running into her arms with her stuff. "hi my big girl how was it" Ariana asks her "amazing we played all day and I made so many friends" Ella beams making Ariana smile so wide. "come on then lets get you home because Sarah is coming tonight" Ariana smiles "when mummy" Ella asks "around an hour" Ariana says making Ella nod.

"am i carrying you all the way home" Ariana asks and Ella nods. "please mummy Ive missed you all day" Ella asks "okay princess" Ariana kisses her cheek.

"Hi Sarah" Ariana smiles "sorry I came earlier than I said" she says "its fine" Ariana smiles letting her in. Ariana places Ella down on to the floor as she gives Sarah a hug.

Ariana emptied Ellas lunchbox before cleaning it and handing her stuff up before sitting down with Ella and Sarah. "so what was your favourite part about nursery" Sarah asks "the friends" Ella smiles. "why don't we watch a film" Ariana suggests and Ella nods "you okay with that" Ariana looks to Sarah and Sarah nods. Ariana puts on a film for them which was frozen.

During the movie Ariana got a text and Sarah hands Ariana her phone and smirks at her. Ariana smiles at the screen.

Mikey: Hi, I was wondering If you would like to come out with me sometime just the two of us.
Ariana: I would love too but I would have to find a baby sitter
Mikey: I understand.
Ariana: Ill ask my mum if she is free one night this week to watch Ella.
Mikey: okay thats fine just let me know.

"so" Sarah asks "he's asked me to go out with him just the two of us" Ariana says "what about me" Ella asks "thats a date" Sarah says "what ever and because he wants to get to know me better" Ariana tells Ella. "but why not me mummy" Ella sniffs making Ariana pull her into a hug.

"how about I ask him if he is free on Saturday and we can spend a few hours with him before I just go out with him" Ariana suggests and Ella nods.

Ariana: Are you free Saturday, Ella wont let me come out alone with you unless you see her for a bit first.
Mikey: Sure I can make Ella happy so I get some time with you.
Ariana: thank you.

"Ariana are you doing the right thing letting her get close to him" Sarah asks "I guess, I dont want to let her get hurt by not letting her see him. She really likes to see me happy" Ariana says "he makes mummy smile so i like him" Ella smiles making Sarah smile. "thats good then isnt it all we want is mummy to be happy" Sarah smiles tickling Ellas stomach.

"mummy" Ella gasps climbing into Ariana's arms "ill protect you"