Lazy day ☺️

Ariana wakes up cuddled up in Mikey's arms making her smile "baby" she gently wakes him. "how do you feel" he mumbles waking up "a lot better but if your going to leave still sick" she says "im going to stay" he smiles rubbing her back. "was Ella good yesterday" Ariana asks "she was an angel we sat and watched movies and had a tea party" he smiles "aww" Ariana smiles.

"so what do we want to do today" Mikey asks "stay in bed" she says "if thats where you want to be im okay with that." he smiles "we can look for places to live" she suggests. "who says I want to move in with you" he asks making her pout "im joking we can look for places to live" he chuckles. "but only of we can actually afford it and ill consider" he adds and she nods.

"morning mummy morning daddy" Ella smiles coming into the room. "morning baby" Ariana smiles giving Ella a big hug. "is mummy feeling better" Ella asks and Ariana nods "NOO daddy please stay" Ella jumps on him. "im staying" he rubs his girls back. "good. see i told you would be a good daddy" Ella smiles "why thank you princess" Mikey smiles.

"lets get you some breakfast" Ariana says getting up off the bed. Ariana smiles picking up Mikey's hoodie and putting it on and walking downstairs.

Ariana feeds her girl coco pops at Ellas request. "what would my boyfriend like" Ariana asks "toast" he asks and Ariana nods "i mean boring but okay" she smiles "im not that hungry this morning" he laughs as she puts 2 slice of bread in the toaster.

"mummy" Ella asks making Ariana turn around to look at her "yes my beautiful angel" Ariana asks "if coco pops are brown and rice Krispies are yellowy and are made out of the same thing why are rice Krispies not rice-pops or coco pops not called coco Krispies" Ella asks making Mikey chuckles at her innocence "i don't know maybe because coco pops sounds better" Ariana shrugs.

"daddy what about you" Ella asks "i dont know either princess im sorry" he tells her making her nod "now less of questions and more eating" Ariana says "but i only asked one question" Ella pouts making Ariana raise her eyebrow at her "mummy i'm sorry i didn't mean to" Ella panics "just eat" Ariana sighs grabbing a cup and making herself a coffee.

"relax its okay" Mikey rubs her back "want one" Ariana asks and he nods kissing the side of her head. Ella finished her cereal and walked over to Ariana wrapping herself around her legs.

Ariana picked her up kissing her head. "mummy mad" Ella asks "mummy okay" Ariana explains "mummy sorry" Ella says "baby girl its okay" Ariana kisses her head letting her rest her head on her shoulder for a cuddle.

****
Ariana pulls out her ipad as Ella watched a movie in-front of them. "Ella" Ariana asks "yes mummy" Ella asks  "why do you have underwear under your pyjamas" Ariana asks "because I wanted them on" she says "Ella it will make you sore" Ariana says "daddy let me" Ella says "no i didnt" Mikey says "Ella come here" Ariana opens her arms "I wet myself in the night" Ella sobs "baby girl" Ariana stands up off the bed stripping her down "come on lets go get you clean" Ariana says.

Ariana runs her a bath before changing her bed. "you never lie okay or blame something on someone else its not nice. Im not going to shout at you even though you did something wrong because then i'm punishing you for an accident. Accidents happen okay. Im sure daddy would have helped you get clean or even nonna. me and daddy will have wet the bed too" Ariana says hugging her girl. "okay mummy" Ella sniffs.

Ella runs into Ariana's bedroom. "i think mummy wants to bath you" Mikey says giving her a hug picking her up. "im sorry daddy I shouldnt have blamed it on you. I love you" Ella says "I love you too" he smiles placing her back to the floor in the bathroom.

"come on bathtime" Ariana says helping her into the bath. "its okay baby" Ariana gently washes her body as Ella was very quite. "did you have a scary dream" Ariana asks and Ella nods. "oh sweetheart" Ariana sighs.

Ariana gets her little girl clean before putting her into some clean clothes and giving her a cuddle. Ariana carried her back to the bedroom and Mikey smiles letting her sit down.