baby 👀

"are you and mummy going to have another baby" Ella asks sitting on Mikey's knee. "maybe princess" he rubs her back "would you replace me if you and mummy bad a baby" Ella asks "no never! your my baby girl, mummy would have to have a boy" Mikey says "so you wouldn't want another princess to spoil" Ella asks "i mean if i have you i would want a boy and then if we had another one after a second baby i would want the opposite" Mikey says making Ella nod.

"do you think mummy wanted a boy instead of me" Ella asks "i don't know sweetheart why don't you ask her" he asks making Ella stand up and walk into the kitchen.

"you okay princess" Ariana asks "did you want a boy when you had me" Ella asks "no i wanted a girl" Ariana smiles "so if you had another baby with daddy you would want a boy" Ella asks "I don't really know princess i haven't really thought about it" Arian replies getting the cheese out the fridge and grating some.

****
"hey handsome" Ariana smiles as Mikey comes into the kitchen. "hey my beautiful girl" he smiles coming to give her a kiss. "have you told Ella you want a baby or something" Ariana asks "no why" he ask confused "she just asked if i wanted a baby with you" Ariana looks to him. "she asked me the same thing" he tells her "what you say" Ariana asks "no!" Joan says "i said maybe" he says "and why cant i have a baby i already have one" Ariana asks "because Ella got jealous of your niece getting a hug off Mikey" Joan says.

"yeah but if we wanted a baby Ella would have to accept that" Mikey says "do not say your getting the way you want a baby" Mikey looks to Ariana making her shake her head "i cannot afford another" she takes his hand and pulls him up to her bedroom.

"you dont seem like you want children" Ariana says her eyes welling with tears "baby baby" He stops her pulling her into a hug "i would love a baby with you Ariana but im still building a bond with Ella" he looks at her making her smile.

Ariana lies on top of Mikey kissing his lips "what is this about" he asks "your not aloud to move" she giggles "what if i needed to pee" he asks "you have a hard on you don't need to pee you need to cum" she laughs "and im not getting anything out of you so i think i need to go sort myself out" he gives her a hug.

"you made that sound mean" she pouts "baby girl" he sits up holding her so she wouldn't fall. "i know you, I know your not in the mood. Im not going to force you to be in the mood either. I would be a shit boyfriend if i did that" he rubs her back. "but i never get you anything" she pouts. "you give me your little girl thats something special" he kisses her lips.

"so when we had sex on holiday you knew i was in the mood" she asks and Mikey nods "you know me too well" she pouts "your my girlfriend i want to know your okay" he smiles.

"mummy" Ella sniffs "yes" Ariana asks standing up and going to pick her up. "theres a light shining through my window" Ella mumbles in the sleepy state. Ariana walks to her room and groans.

"i guess you have to sleep with mama tonight" Ariana says "but i dont want daddy to go home" she pouts "daddy wont need to go home" Ariana strokes her cheek carrying her back to her room.

"we have a little on tonight" Ariana tells him "thats fine with me" he smiles moving over so she could put Ella to bed. "will daddy be here when i wake up" Ella asks him "ill be at work" he pouts "okay" she yawns.

Ariana gets changed and climbs next to her daughter. Mikey shakes her head as both girls fall asleep. Mikey grabs a piece of paper.

"you girls looked to comfy to spoil i went home i love you"