Ella starts nursery ✨

"mummy" Ella crawls into bed making Ariana roll over to face her. "yes" Ariana asks "is it time to get up yet" Ella asks making Ariana look at the time "30 more minutes" Ariana says "okay" Ella snuggles into her making Ariana smile at the fact she didn't force her to get out of bed. "actually you start nursery today we can get up" Ariana smiles climbing off the bed. Ella gets up and runs downstairs making Ariana smile. Ariana makes her some breakfast.

While Ella ate Ariana made her a packed lunch because she wanted to know what Ella was eating. "will you pick me up" Ella asks "of course" Ariana says "good" Ella smiles making Ariana smile.

"will we see mikey again because he made you happy" Ella asks "yeah he gave me his number and I gave him mine and im sure he will see us again" Ariana smiles. "morning" Joan smiles "morning mum" Ariana smiles wiping up Ellas mess "im going to miss you today" Joan says "but Im going to make new friends" Ella giggles "thats right you are" Joan smiles giving her a hug.

"well this girl needs to go and get ready" Ariana smiles making Ella climb off the chair and follow her mum. "mummy get changed first" Ella smiles "okay baby" Ariana smiles doing her hair and slight make up before putting on her clothes.

"now its your turn" Ariana smiles picking her up and carrying her to her room. Ariana puts on her school clothes smiling at how cute she looked. "what if people dont like me" Ella asks "they are going to love you" Ariana smiles. "do you want to know why" Ariana smiles bending down to her height and she nods "because you are kind and you like to ensure others are okay" Ariana kisses her lips before standing up.

"come on then lets go say bye to nonna so we arrive on time" Ariana smiles and Ella nods. Ariana grab her bag and Ellas bag before saying goodbye to her mum.

"come on princess" Ariana takes her hand. Ella smiles holding her mums hand as they walked down the street to nursery. "Hi my baby girl starts here today" Ariana smiles "what name" she asks "Ella Grande" Ariana smiles "okay if you would like to stand over there someone will be in to see you soon" she smiles and Ariana nods sitting on the chair with Ella on her lap.

"Ariana right" A lady says and Ariana nods "Im Miss Smith, im going to be taking the role of her teachers" she smiles "Hi Ella" she smiles "hi" Ella smiles. "so we have a peg sorted for her coat here" Ariana places it down "is this her lunch" she asks and Ariana nods. "Ella baby say bye bye to mummy" Ariana says "promise youll come pick me up" Ella asks "I promise" Ariana smiles giving her a kiss before letting her go off into the classroom.

Ariana says bye to her teacher before heading to school and into her form room and sitting down. "Miss Grande your wanted in the principles office" Her teacher says making Ariana stand up and head the office.

Ariana knocks on the door. "Hi Ariana take a seat" she smiles. Ariana sits donw a little confused on why she had been called in. "your not in trouble we just want to make sure that you are okay." she asks "why wouldn't I be okay" Ariana asks confused "you have just seen really sad and distant lately" she says "im okay" Ariana smiles.

"we know you have a daughter and is there anything we can do help you with it coming up to exams" she asks "i think ill be okay." Ariana smiles.

****
"So I want to know about this boy" Sarah says sitting down "what boy" Gabi asks "Well I was walking home from school on Friday and this boy bumped into me. I dropped my phone and it cracked so he wanted to get it mended for me" Ariana says "Ella said he was at your house" Sarah says "he walked me home not that I needed it and my mum insisted that he came in." Ariana shrugs.

"do we know his name" Gabi asks "Mikey" Ariana smiles "he spent the day with us yesterday too" Ariana says "how old" she asks "turned 19 last month." Ariana smiles.